A Day Of Surprises

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics – Thoughts

Bold – MC Talking

Bold + Italic – Description of an Action

MC 1: Welcome back to another episode of our Golden Maknae Couple.

MC 2: Last week they enjoyed a sweet date at home after returning from MAMA 2015

MC 3: They have been a very hot topic lately.

MC 2: Yes, everyone is in love with this couple these days.

MC 1: I hear that they are even more popular than couples from most drama series.

MC 3: And without further ado, let’s watch this exciting episode of our Golden Maknae couple.

The video played to showed Jungkook in bed alone. The male groaned when his alarm clock rang and he got up to freshen up after making his bed.

MC 3: It seems that Aeri-shi is not in.

MC 2: Perhaps she has a schedule.

MC 1: I think she went to school, it’s already past 8.30 after all. Most schools have their first period at 8.

After freshening up, Jungkook headed down to the kitchen. A smile broke onto Jungkook’s face when he saw something on the table. On the table was a plate of pancakes along with a glass of chocolate milk and a note. Jungkook picked up the note and read it. A smile soon crept onto his face when he recognised the familiar and neat handwriting.

Note:

Good morning, Oppa! I’ll already be in school by the time you wake up. I have a schedule this afternoon, so I might not be able to visit you when you have your live performance. So I made you a special breakfast instead. I hope you like it, and there is more chocolate milk in the fridge if you want more.

Enjoy yourself, Oppa! Fighting!

~Your Wife, Aerin~

Jungkook smiled brightly as he read the note. Jungkook gave the note a kiss before he picked up his utensils and cut a slice of pancake. Jungkook smiled as he ate the pancake.

“Aerin’s cooking is as delicious as always.” Smiled Jungkook.

MC 3: The pancakes seem a little fatter than normal pancakes, though.

MC 2: They are apparently Japanese hotcakes, and they are thicker than normal pancakes.

MC 1: Ah, they are much fluffier and chewier than normal pancakes.

Jungkook then took a sip of the chocolate milk and he had an awed expression in response.

“This is my first time tasting such delicious milk.” Said Jungkook.

MC 2: My guess is that Aeri-shi made the chocolate milk herself.

MC 3: You can make chocolate milk at home?

MC 2: You can make chocolate ice cubes and have them with warm milk and when the ice cubes melt, stir the milk and it becomes chocolate milk.

MC 1: How do you know so much about this?

MC 2: It’s all according to PD-nim {Points to the staff who was holding a sign}

Jungkook finished up his breakfast and he did the dishes before he headed back upstairs.

The video then cut to Jungkook and the other members of BTS doing their rehearsal for Music Bank. Jungkook smiled and waved to the We Got Married camera as they got off the stage after finishing their rehearsal.

“Has Aerin arrived yet?” Asked Jungkook, turning to their manager.

Their manager shook his head and gave Jungkook an apologetic smile and Jungkook sighed and pouted.

“Is sister-in-law coming?” Asked V.

Jungkook shrugged, “Aerin has a schedule right now, but she said that she’ll try to rush down for our performance.”

“Don’t be sad, Jungkookie. Sister-in-law will always support you no matter where she is.” Said J-Hope.

Jungkook blushed, “I-I didn’t say anything like that.”

MC 1: Aigoo, Jungkook-shi is embarrassed.

MC 2: There is nothing to be embarrassed about.

MC 3: I think it’s cute of him to miss his wife

J-Hope and V chuckled as they walked back to their waiting room. Jungkook, V and J-Hope were at the back of the group and Jungkook caught Jin’s light and faint chuckle as soon as he entered the room. Jungkook soon heard Suga, Rap Monster and Jimin’s chuckles as well before Jimin grabbed his hand and pushed him in front. Jungkook was confused and he looked at his hyungs before he looked ahead and saw someone standing in the middle of the room. Jungkook blinked and he soon smiled shyly while those around him including s and the other staff chuckled at his reaction.

MC 2: It must be Aeri-shi!

Standing in the middle of the room was Aeri and Jungkook was still smiling shyly. V chuckled and pushed Jungkook closer to Aeri.

“I thought you couldn’t come because of your schedule. Did you lie to me?” Spoke Jungkook.

Aeri giggled, “I do have a schedule oppa.”

Jungkook was confused and Aeri giggled before she pulled out a thick ring book from her bag. The ring book had the Music Bank logo printed on the back of each cue card.

“I’m a special MC for Music Bank today.” Smiled Aeri.

Jungkook broke out into a grin and he immediately ran towards her and hugged her, causing squeals and hoots to erupt around them. When Jungkook realised what he was doing and where they were currently at he quickly pulled away and his face was flushed.

MC 3: Oh my! They really cannot keep their hands off each other really.

MC 1: Why are they so adorable?

“Hyung!” Whined Jungkook.

Aeri giggled and pinched his cheeks causing the boy to pout and whine.

“I made food for you.” Smiled Aeri.

Jungkook grinned, “The pancakes and chocolate milk were delicious, though.”

Aeri smiled and pulled Jungkook’s arm to sit down. Aeri handed him a lunch box before she handed Suga and J-Hope two larger lunch boxes for the boys to share. Aeri also prepared an extra box to share with the staff. Jungkook opened the lunchbox and found sushi and kimbap rolls in the lunchbox. Aeri handed Jungkook a pair of chopsticks which he accepted gratefully. Jungkook ate a piece of sushi and kimbap each before he gave Aeri a thumbs up.

“It’s delicious, thank you Aerin-ah.” Smiled Jungkook.

Aeri smiled shyly and played with her ponytail. Jungkook chuckled and he pinched Aeri’s nose, causing her to whine cutely in protest before he fed her a piece of sushi and kimbap.

MC 2: And the no-hands couple strikes again.

MC 3: They really are a no-hands couple. So much more than the Khuntoira Couple

MC 1: What’s with this couple and feeding each other? They do it so often that it doesn’t seem too awkward or out of place now. In fact, it feels like a common thing for this couple otherwise they wouldn’t be our Golden Maknae couple.

MC 2: But look at them, they seem like they are in their own world, a world with only the two of them.

MC 1: That’s true, it’s as if the room is empty except for the two of them.

MC 3: This couple is really something. {Shakes head}

Jungkook smiled in satisfaction before eating another piece of sushi.

“This is really delicious.” Smiled Jungkook.

“Thanks for the food, sister-in-law!” Said J-Hope.

“Yes, thank you for the food, Aerin-shi.” Said BTS’s manager with a smile.

Aeri blushed and puffed out her cheeks cutely. Jungkook chuckled and poked her cheeks with a grin. Jungkook grinned and pinched Aeri’s cheek and whined and pouted cutely.

“You look cute today.” Grinned Jungkook.

“You look handsome too, oppa.” Said Aeri, shyly.

MC 2: These two just cannot stop with the compliments.

MC 1: Aww, they are so cute.

MC 3: Ah, young love.

“I have to go now oppa. The live broadcast starts soon.” Said Aeri.

“I’ll walk you.” Offered Jungkook.

“You should stay here in case they call you on.” Said Aeri.

“I insist.” Insisted Jungkook.

Aeri nodded and Jungkook offered his hand to her. Aeri led the way to the office where she was meeting the other staff.

“Thank you for coming to support me, Aerin.” Spoke Jungkook.

Aeri turned to Jungkook and she smiled. “It’s nothing oppa, I want to support you. I’ll watch your performance from the wings later. I watched your performance at MAMA, and I know that you will be fine. You’ve worked and practiced hard for this, I’m sure everything will be fine.”

Jungkook smiled at Aeri’s words and he squeezed her hands.

“Well, thanks for walking me oppa.” Said Aeri, with a smile.

Jungkook looked at Aeri and she pointed to the door where they were having the meeting with the staff of Music Bank.

Jungkook scratched his head and Aeri smiled. Aeri leant closer and stood on her tiptoes and gently kissed Jungkook’s cheeks.

MC 3: Oh my! A kiss in each episode since their first kiss?

MC 2: But for some reason, whatever this couple does it never seems to be out of place or too weird and awkward.

MC 1: Yes, it seems so natural. Jungkook-shi and Aeri-shi seemed to have a talent for this.

“I’ll see you later oppa.” Spoke Aeri, with flushed cheeks.

Aeri entered the room, leaving Jungkook standing outside. Jungkook, on the other hand, was still surprised by Aeri’s sudden kiss and he blinked repeatedly while touching his cheek, the cheek where Aeri kissed him. Jungkook then started grinning and acting like a fool in love as he walked back to BTS’s waiting room, much to the amusement of those around him, especially s.

“What happened to you?” Asked Jin, raising an eyebrow.

“Nothing.” Sighed Jungkook, happily.

The other members were even more confused until Suga suddenly burst out in laughter.

“What’s wrong with you, Suga hyung?” Asked J-Hope, who was sitting beside Suga.

Suga leant over and whispered something to J-Hope, causing the latter to smile and laugh as well.

“Jungkookie is shy that sister-in-law kissed him.” Laughed J-Hope.

The other BTS members’ eyes widened in shock before they cheered and hooted.

“PD-nim says that it’s their third kiss.” Said Suga.

“It’s your third kiss, and you didn’t tell us that you’ve kissed?” Exclaimed Jimin.

“Wait until Jackson hears this.” Mused Rap Monster.

Jungkook hid his face under one of the pillows while those around him laughed.

“There’s nothing to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter