FaceTiming with BTS, GOT7 & Fairies

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Personal Interview in the Black Room

Bold – MC Speaking

Bold + Italics = Description of an Action

MC 1: We are back with another episode of our Golden Maknae Couple!

MC 2: Last week, our Golden Maknae Couple reached new heights.

MC 3: Their skinship was too sweet and adorable.

MC 2: And these two were jealous of them.

MC 1: I wonder what they will have in store for us today.

MC 3: Without further ado, let’s watch today’s episode.

The video played to show the seven boys of BTS having their dance practice for their comeback. Their album will be dropped in a few days, and they finished filming their music video just one day ago. And their first performance of their new song, RUN, would be performed at MAMA which was to be held in Hong Kong. BTS would be holding their first performance for RUN at MAMA and they would have a special collaboration with their good friends GOT7. Fairies were going to be attending MAMA as well, they were nominated for Best Female Group. And BTS were nominated for Best Male Group.

“Alright, we’ll go back to the dorm for a quick shower and some rest since manager hyung needs to settle some things at the dorm before we go over to JYP Entertainment to practice with GOT7 for our upcoming collaboration with them for MAMA.” Said Rap Monster.

“Will sister-in-law be there?” Asked Jimin.

Jungkook shook his head, “Aerin and her members are in Taiwan for a fan signing and a fan meeting.”

“That’s too bad, I wanted to talk to sister-in-law more!” Whined Jimin.

Jungkook glared at his hyung for his comment which made Jimin, V and J-Hope burst out in laughter while Suga, Jin, and Rap Monster chuckled with knowing smiles.

MC 2: Jungkook-shi is jealous of s giving so much attention to his wife.

MC 3: But his jealousy is pretty cute.

MC 1: I think the BTS members did it just to , though.

“We just want to know our sister-in-law better.” Said Jin, calmly while patting Jungkook’s back.

Jungkook pouted before taking a drink from his water bottle.

“Come on, manager hyung is waiting for us at the car.” Said Rap Monster.

The seven boys of BTS exited the practice room after turning off the lights. The seven boys headed to their car and they were soon on their way to their dorm.

“It’s been a while since I’ve gone back to the dorm.” Commented Jungkook.

“A little more than two weeks.” Said Jimin.

“The dorm hasn’t been the same without you.” Spoke V.

MC 3: I think this shows how every member is important to the group.

MC 1: It’s always different when someone is not there.

MC 2: That’s true, especially when you have spent so many years with each other.

Jungkook smiled slightly as he saw the familiar sights on the way back to the dorm. Jungkook felt a sense of nostalgia as he entered the dorm.

“I’ll go and take a quick shower before cooking some food.” Announced Jin, calling dibs on the first bathroom.

“You can shower first, Jungkook.” Spoke J-Hope.

Jungkook nodded and he went back to his old room to grab some fresh clothes. Jungkook still had some of his clothes here in case he came back here with the other members.

“He didn’t suspect anything, did he?” Asked Jimin, his voice in a whisper.

“We don’t have much time left.” Said J-Hope.

MC 1: Did they plan something?

MC 3: It seems like it.

MC 2: I wonder what the boys planned without Jungkook-shi knowing.

“We were wondering how Jungkook-shi viewed Aeri-shi before they were paired up for this show.” Asked one of the staff.

“They were classmates but they didn’t talk much.” Spoke V.

“I think it was only after Jungkook became friends with GOT7’s Yugyeom that they become a little closer.” Said J-Hope.

“He did monitor her a couple of times.” Said Rap Monster.

“We all did actually but Jungkook’s eyes always seemed to be fixated on Aeri.” Said Suga.

“I think it’s because they have the same nickname.” Offered Jimin.

“I think Jungkook is just curious about his female counterpart.” Commented J-Hope.

“Jungkook didn’t have many friends back then, and he wanted to be her friend but he was too shy.” Said Rap Monster.

“But we were close with the members of Fairies shortly after we debuted. Hobi hyung is from the same hometown as Kyuyeon, and they were from the same dance academy too. That was how we got to know each other in the first place.” Said V.

“But Jungkook was shy and he wasn’t very good around girls. He didn’t dare to approach her.” Said Jimin.

“It was only after he became friends with Yugyeom that he got to know her more, so you could say that they were acquainted at the very least.” Said J-Hope.

“I see, thank you for answering our question.” Said the staff.

“No, it’s our pleasure. Jungkook has matured and grown ever since he joined this program.” Said Rap Monster.

MC 3: It was known that Jungkook-shi is shy around girls.

MC 2: I didn’t know that J-Hope-shi and Kyuyeon-shi were from the same hometown and dance academy.

MC 1: But BTS and Fairies are close, they are even dubbed as sister groups despite being from different companies.

MC 3: But it is true that Jungkook-shi has matured and grown ever since he joined this program.

MC 2: Both Jungkook-shi and Aeri-shi have grown and matured ever since they joined the show.

MC 1: That’s true.

It was then that Jin and Jungkook entered the living room dressed in another set of practice clothes. Rap Monster and Suga went to take a shower next. J-Hope went to help Jin in the kitchen to prepare some food. Jimin, V and Jungkook were sitting in the living room checking out their official twitter account.

“Hey, Seomin posted a picture of them in Taiwan!” Said Jimin.

Jimin showed the picture to the camera. The six ladies of Fairies were kneeling down in a line with their fans behind them at the airport. The fans held up posters and banners featuring the six ladies, and there were a significant number of female fans aside from the male fans.

“They have a lot of female fans.” Commented V.

Jungkook smiled upon seeing the photo because Aeri was wearing their couple jacket, the one with the heart at the side of the jacket. That jacket was very warm and comfortable to wear, and Jungkook found himself bringing the jacket along to almost everywhere he went. It not only kept him warm but it also reminded him of Aeri.

Jungkook fished out his phone to text Aeri and she replied him almost instantly, bringing a smile to Jungkook’s lips.

“This kid smiles whenever he receives a text from his wife.” Laughed Jimin.

“Do you miss her?” Asked one of the staff.

“I do.” Admitted Jungkook, with a sheepish grin.

Jungkook then blushed and his ears turned red. Jungkook grabbed a nearby pillow to cover his red face, and Jimin and V chuckled at their maknae’s reaction and so did the staff.

MC 2: Kyaa! Jungkook-shi’s reaction is too cute!

MC 3: His reaction was indeed adorable.

MC 1: Aish, this couple will end up causing me to have diabetes.

It was then that Jin emerged from the kitchen with J-Hope with some food, and they glanced over at Jungkook curiously.

“He misses sister-in-law.” Grinned V, simply.

Jin and J-Hope shared a look before sharing a laugh. Jin and J-Hope set the food down on the table just as Rap Monster entered the living room.

“I’ll go next.” Spoke J-Hope.

Jin, V, Jimin and Rap Monster sent Jungkook knowing smiles and he grabbed the nearest pillow and whacked the nearest person to him which happened to be Jimin. Jimin, V, Jin and Rap Monster only laughed louder much to Jungkook’s dismay and embarrassment.

“Hyungs!” Whined Jungkook.

“There is nothing to be embarrassed about, Jungkook.” Spoke Rap Monster, with a smile.

Jungkook whined as he covered his face in embarrassment.

“Why don’t you give her a call?” Asked Jimin.

“B-But it’s an international call.” Protested Jungkook, with a whine.

MC 2; Jungkook-shi is being teased this time round, it is him who usually does the teasing.

MC 3: It’s heartwarming to see their relationship, it shows how close the boys are.

MC 1: Who knows since they are going over to JYP Entertainment later, the GOT7 members may end up giving the members of Fairies a call.

The video soon cuts to the seven boys of BTS alighting from the van, and they were greeted by the seven boys of GOT7. Rap Monster gave Jackson a hug and Jungkook received a hug from Yugyeom and the other members exchanged greetings as well. The boys of GOT7 led the boys of BTS to their practice room. The fourteen boys got comfortable and relaxed as they stretched and got ready for the lesson.

“Jungkookie misses his wife!” Commented Jimin cheekily as they did their stretches.

Jungkook glared at Jimin and Yugyeom paused in his stretching to laugh at his friend. Jungkook groaned and glared his friend for his betrayal, but Yugyeom only laughed louder in response. BamBam soon joined in on the laughter when he realised what was going on. The other members of GOT7 laughed and chuckled too.

“There is nothing to be embarrassed about Jungkook-ah, Aeri has that effect on people.” Smiled Youngjae.

“Aeri might not say much but it’s really different when she isn’t around.” Said Junior, with a smile.

“Yeah, even we at JYP Nation feel the difference when she isn’t around.” Spoke JB.

“So, you aren’t alone in this.” Grinned Jackson.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter