A Date In Hong Kong

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics – Personal Interview in the Black Room

Bold – MC Speaking

Bold + Italics = Description of an Action

MC 1: We are back with another episode with our Golden Maknae couple.

MC 3: Last week, our Golden Maknae couple mentioned about meeting each other at MAMA.

MC 2: I’m sure that a lot of fans have already watched MAMA 2015 but we will be getting a different side to the couple at the MAMA awards.

MC 1: Let’s watch the episode!

The video played to show MAMA 2015 Red Carpet. Different stars such as Seventeen, Monsta X and GOT7 have already arrived. It was then that a white van stopped and the door opened. The six ladies of fairies stepped out of the van. The six ladies were dressed in dresses of similar patterns. Aeri’s dress was a knee length black dress with long translucent sleeves with the sleeves and chest area having a fern pattern. And she wore her small silver tiara in her hair which was tied into a ponytail with a black ribbon. And on her feet, Aeri wore a pair of black flats. The other members of Fairies were similar dresses.

MC 3: The six ladies of Fairies look stunning in their dresses.

MC 2: I’m anticipating Jungkook-shi’s response to his wife’s dress.

The six ladies posed on the red carpet before they headed to be interviewed.

“We have the six beautiful fairies of JYP with us now!” Said Shin A-Young.

The six ladies of Fairies greeted the crowd and Aeri was handed a mic.

“Aeri-shi, you have recently been receiving a lot of love alongside your husband. But has he seen you in your dress yet? I’m sure that he will be stunned by your appearance.” Said Moon Hee Jun.

Aeri bit her lower lip before she raised the mic that she was holding. “I-I haven’t told him what I would be wearing. We would see each other during the presentation ceremony, so I didn’t tell him.”

“So, it’s going to be a surprise for your husband?” Asked Z.Hera.

Aeri nodded and she handed the mic to Chaemin. The six ladies answered a few more questions before they were escorted inside the venue.

And it wasn’t before long that BTS made their appearance on the red carpet as well. The seven boys were well received by the crowds and they soon headed to be interviewed.

“Jungkook-shi, you must be curious about how your wife looks right? But we can assure you that she looks stunning.” Said Moon Hee Jun, with a cheeky smile.

Jungkook blushed and he was handed a mic. “I-I haven’t seen Aerin since a couple of days ago, but I’m looking forward to meeting her later.”

Jungkook’s answer was met with smiles, chuckles and screams from his surroundings much to his embarrassment. But thankfully, BTS were soon led to the venue.

They were soon led to their dressing room to rest and prepare for their performance. Their dressing room was nearby all of the JYP artists, but the male and female dressing rooms were still separated.

“Go and look for sister-in-law before we start getting ready, Jungkook.” Winked Jimin, pointing to the direction of the female idols’ dressing rooms.

Jungkook blushed but he nodded and he nervously made his way towards his wife.

MC 2: They are finally going to meet!

MC 1: I can’t wait to see their reactions to each other.

He bowed towards the seniors and received bows from his juniors on his way before he arrived at Fairies’s dressing room. Jungkook carefully poked his head intot he room. Mirae smiled kindly at Jungkook before she pointed to Aeri who was fidgeting with the hem of her dress nervously.

“I’m going to talk to Hoseok oppa.” Said Kyuyeon, with a smile.

Kyuyeon got up and left the room. The four other girls soon left the room as well to give the couple some privacy. Jungkook stod rooted in his spot for almost a minute, just staring at Aeri. Jungkook blushed shyly when he realised that he was staring. Jungkook cleared his throat and he sat beside Aeri and he placed his hands on hers.

“Y-You look beautiful tonight.” Spoke Jungkook, shyly.

“T-Thank you, you look handsome tonight too, oppa.” Spoke Aeri, shyly.

“I can’t wait to see your performance later oppa. Jackson oppa was really excited about it and kept talking about it.” Said Aeri, with a smile.

“I’m nervous though.” Spoke Jungkook.

“Don’t be, you have all of your friends performing beside you. And I’ll be rooting for you too.” Said Aeri.

Jungkook paused before he smiled, “Thanks for the encouragement, Aerin.”

Jungkook squeezed Aeri’s hands before giving her a quick hug.

“I have to get back, we are getting ready soon.” Said Jungkook.

“Have fun and good luck oppa! I’ll be watching and supporting you for your performances. Fighting!” Said Aeri, giving Jungkook a fighting pose.

Jungkook smiled and returned it with one of his own before he left to head back to BTS’ dressing room. And on his way back, he bumped into Kyuyeon who smiled at him.

MC 2: Aww… Look at that proud expression on Jungkook-shi’s face.

MC 3: He was clearly mesmerized by his wife.

MC 1: The two of them are just plain adorable.

The video then shifts to the actual MAMA venue where all of the artists were seated. Aeri gave the We Got Married camera a wave before turning her attention back to the stage. The lights dimmed and the fourteen boys of GOT7 and BTS performed their collaboration stage as well as their title tracks. BTS performed their newest song, RUN, for the first time.

Aeri couldn’t help but smile as she listened to BTS’s new song and she gave a thumbs up to her husband with a smile and he returned it to her.

BTS soon took their seat and Jungkook smiled at Aeri and she smiled back at him.

MC 1: Aww… Look at the two of them.

MC 3: They are really an inseparable couple.

MC 2: I wouldn’t be surprised if the other attendees are jealous of them.

The video then played to show Jungkook waiting in a lobby of some sort.

“Annyeong, I’m waiting for Aerin at the hotel lobby.” Said Jungkook, to the camera.

“Do you have a surprise for Aeri-shi?” Asked one of the staff.

Jungkook nodded gave a mysterious smile. Jungkook was currently dressed in a white shirt, smart black jeans, a navy blue jacket and his brown timberlands. And it wasn’t before long that Aeri arrived wearing a cute light pink dress wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter