Fan Meeting

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics = Thoughts/Personal Interview in the Black Room

Bold = MC Speaking

MC 1: Last week our Golden Maknae Couple held their official housewarming with their members.

MC 2: Last week’s episode was exciting.

MC 3: I wonder what they will do in today’s episode?

MC 1: Let’s find out!

The video played to show Aeri and the five other members of Fairies, practicing in an auditorium with a digital banner displayed on the two screens on the side of the stage. The digital banners had the words “Fairies in Wonderland: Third Official Fan Meeting” displayed on them. Today was Fairies’ official fan meeting and the girls were preparing for the event. It was their first time meeting their fans in four months after their promotions for “Alice”, the title of their Fourth mini album.

MC 2: I have noticed that most of Fairies’ music have links to fairytales.

MC 3: Perhaps there is where they get their name from.

MC 1: That’s possible.

“Where is your husband, Aeri?” Asked Seomin, when they took a break while Kyuyeon and Mirae were rehearsing for their collaboration performance.

“Jungkook oppa has a schedule right now, but he said that he would rush over right away.” Said Aeri.

“That can’t be helped, especially with our line of work.” Nodded Seomin.

“Alright, we’ll break for lunch.” Announced their manager.

Aeri stretched her arms before following the members to collect their food. Aeri was handed a plate before she scooped her own food. Aeri set her food down on one of the tables and checked her phone. Aeri smiled and she checked her phone before her face flushed and she started playing with her ponytail shyly.

“Don’t tell me that your husband sent you an encouraging message?” Asked Seomin, slyly.

“He did.” Commented Juyeon, while leaning over Aeri’s shoulder.

“What did he say?” Asked Seomin, excitedly.

“See for yourself.” Grinned Juyeon, while Aeri handed her phone to Seomin.

Jungkook’s message:

Aeri-yah, good luck and have fun at your fan-meeting today. I have a schedule today but I will rush over as soon as possible. Fighting!

Your Husband, Jeon Jungkook. ;)

Along with the message was a selca of Jungkook, giving a thumbs up sign to encourage and support Aeri.

MC 3: Jungkook-shi is very sweet.

MC 2: I think that was very romantic.

MC 1: They are absolutely adorable.

It’s been two days since Aeri as seen Jungkook in person, she stayed over at Fairies’ dorm last night as they were practicing late into the night for their fan meeting, and she missed him.

“Aigoo, your husband is so sweet.” Grinned Seomin.

“Unnie, I feel old.” Grinned Juyeon, when Chaemin came over to their table.

“Why?” Asked Chaemin.

“Our brother-in-law is too sweet. I’m envious of Aeri.” Said Juyeon.

“They have been receiving a lot of love from everyone.” Said Chaemin.

“Aigoo, look at her. She isn’t even paying any attention to us when she’s texting her husband.” Grinned Seomin, when she saw Aeri texting her husband.

Aeri flushed and covered her face embarrassedly at the comment. The other members of Fairies laughed at their maknae’s adorable reaction.

After lunch, the girls of Fairies began to get ready for their fan meeting. Aeri changed into her outfit which consisted of a white short sleeved shirt with a denim overall dress, white socks, black platform shoes and white hair ribbons to tie her long hair into twin braids. Aeri’s makeup was simple and light, and her smile completed her look.

Aeri started doing a breathing exercise before she was handed a microphone by one of the staff. Aeri slipped on her ear moniker before the staff signaled her to get into her position. A song started playing over the speakers and Aeri started singing as she stepped onto the stage much to the cheer and delight of the fans. One by one the members of Fairies appeared on stage singing the title track “Wonderland” of their fourth mini album, “Alice”.

“Thank you for coming to our fan meeting everyone!” Smiled Seomin.

“We have plenty of fun activities planned for today but before we begin we’ll introduce a special guest that will be with us for today’s program!” Said Kyuyeon.

“Please give our guest a round of applause as a welcome.” Said Juyeon.

The fans clapped enthusiastically and Aeri bit her lower lip, wondering who would be the special guest since she didn’t hear of such a news about a special guest. Aeri could hear footsteps as she bit her lip in anticipation. The special guest had a tall and rather slender build, it was obviously a male. Aeri silently pursed her lips when the special guest revealed himself, revealing himself to be 2PM’s Wooyoung. The fans cheered upon seeing Wooyoung as he bowed and greeted the crowd. Aeri and the other members of Fairies bowed as well but Aeri couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed that it wasn’t who she had thought of. Of course, she was also a little confused as to why Wooyoung was here at their fan meeting.

“Hello, I am 2PM’s Wooyoung. I’ll be the MC for today. Thank you for always showing the pretty ladies of Fairies so much love and support ever since their debut, we from JYP family are very thankful and touched.” Said Wooyoung.

“Oh, we do need an MC. That’s why Wooyoung oppa is here.” Thought Aeri, mentally slapping herself for not thinking of the possibility earlier.

“Aeri, there’s no need to be so disappointed. I know that you were expecting someone else.” Teased Wooyoung.

Aeri flushed and covered her face in embarrassment, wondering how Wooyoung knew what she was thinking. Aeri could hear the fan chants, some were chanting “AeKook”, and some were chanting “JungRi” while others were chanting “Bangtan”. This made Aeri even more embarrassed, as she shook her head flusteredly. While she had been expecting that it would be her husband, but hearing her members, sunbae and the fans cheering and teasing her made her flustered and even more embarrassed.

“Don’t worry maknae-yah, I’m sure that your husband will be here soon.” Teased Mirae.

Aeri pouted and Seomin hugged her, making the fans smile and chuckle at the young girl’s adorable reaction.

MC 1: Aeri-shi’s reaction was adorable.

MC 2: She was obviously disappointed.

MC 3: She must have thought that it could possibly be her husband.

“Alright, let’s get on with the program! Ladies please head to your seats.” Said Wooyoung.

Aeri headed to her seat and she sat in between Mirae and Kyuyeon who were sitting on Wooyoung’s left, with the male sitting in the middle of the six ladies.

“This fan meeting is to commemorate not only your fourth mini album but also your fifth year into your debut as an idol group. How much do you ladies think that you have matured during these five years? How about we start from our dearest leader?” Asked Wooyoung.

“I think that we’ve all grown and matured since our debut, we are all still students back then. Only Aeri is still in high school, but we’ve all grown and matured since then. I mean look at Aeri, she used to be the same height as us, now she’s one of the tallest and most successful maknaes out there.” Said Chaemin.

Aeri blushed shyly and shook her head humbly.

“That is true, and since Aeri was mentioned, how about you? What are your thoughts?” Asked Wooyoung.

“Um, we’ve all grown and matured since our debut but our goals haven’t really changed. We were given a lot of different opportunities to learn and experience new things, and I’m really thankful for that. We will keep on growing and maturing as an idol group and as artists, we hope that the fans will continue supporting us in the future.” Said Aeri.

“Of course, she did get to meet her husband during her journey.” Joked Wooyoung.

Aeri flushed and picked at one of her braids before the talk finally ended and they played a few games. Aeri headed back stage to change her outfit before their solo and collaboration stages. Aeri’s solo stage came last out of all the other performances and she was going to be performing an acoustic piano solo of BTS’ “Converse High”. Aeri’s second outfit remained mostly the same except that she added a black jacket as well as swapping out her platform shoes for a pair of black converse high tops.

Aeri rearranged the song herself with help from 2PM’s Junho, Jun.K and Nichkhun, only leaving out the rap parts as she didn’t how to arrange them because it felt a little strange playing the rap parts on a piano.

Aeri still had plenty of time before her performance so she took the time to calm herself down bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter