Eighteen.

It's Never Easy.

October 2015

“Seriously, you’re attending later? Will you be okay? Like you’ll see SNSD unnies. After that issue you didn’t go to any SMTown event or be in the ending stage of SMTown concerts.” Luna asked with concern as they finished their comeback performance of 4Walls for Mnet. “You didn’t even attend last year’s Halloween party. Is Kai coming?” Amber asked. “Yes. Plus I want to attend this year, I just felt I wanted to.” Krystal replied while nodding. She was busy texting Kai, they had a petty fight a week before the comeback. They were exhausted that’s why even choosing a place to eat made them fight but they’ve reconciled.

I’m very sorry for the last time. I miss you though, hope to see you later.” Kai texted. She chuckled as she read the text. “Me too, we’re just too tired and we fight over simple things. Who will you be dressing up?

David Bowie, I guess.” “Perfect, I’ll be Edie Sedgwick, our fave classic superstars then.” Krystal smiled as she waved to Luna’s recording for Everyshot. “I can’t wait to see you my princess.” Kai was excited. He missed her so much and felt guilty over their useless fight. 

“So I guess we’ll be going then but hey Amber! You’ll not be dressing up?” Luna questioned her as they sat over the salon to prepare for later. “No, I want you to win because you seem to be serious about your costume this year.” Amber joked as she went out to buy some drinks. Luna will be dressing up as Furiosa and she’s really into it.

---

As they arrived, Kai saw Krystal across the table as they were seated near each other. They caught each other’s eyes as he mouthed, “You’re gorgeous.” Krystal blushed as she replied “You, too.” Chen saw them both and told Sehun and Suho, “Don’t you think Kai and Krystal’s costumes match well? Like some kind of classic stuff. Way too obvious.”

Sehun bitterly replied, “Way too in love.” Suho uttered, “I should scold these two at times, fans might bash them for looking aesthetically compatible.” Chanyeol and Baekhun nodded while Xiumin clapped at the same time laughing. He was a KaiStal shipper as he loved their aesthetics feel.

Kai texted Krystal to meet him at the rooftop after the event since there were no people there and they have no chance to meet due to the jam-packed schedules for the next weeks. While waiting, Kai was enjoying the view and looking also at his phone as he browsed photos of Krystal. Some were with him, selcas during their dates, while most were her solo pictures looking radiant as ever with or without make-up.

A picture made him stop and stare for a long time. It was a picture of them taken by a fan during the 2012 SMTown LA concert smiling side by side. “Yah, who are you texting? Why are you smiling crazily?” Krystal asked as she went to Kai trying to grab his phone. “Andwae, are you jealous?” Kai . As she tried to check and reach out for his phone, she jumped and almost tripped. Luckily, he caught her and brought her into a tight embrace.

“Sorry. I was smiling as I looked into our picture before.” He explained and showed her the picture. “Sorry too for the fight we had last week. I never meant to be mad like that. I was just tired from the comeback practices.” She retorted and smiled as he kissed her cheek. Then he tightened his hug, she didn’t mind. They both missed each other. Even not seeing each other for a few days still made them long for each other.

They were sitting in a bench at the rooftop area and still staring at the picture while Krystal leaned on his shoulders. “We loved each other even back then since we were 18.” Krystal stated as she pointed out the picture of them on Kai’s phone. “Even after all these years, we still have little quarrels, we miss each other, worry about each other and most importantly, we love each other. I never thought love can this be beautiful.” Kai expressed as he intertwined his hands to hers and kissed it dearly. “We’ve learned that loving each other through time is one of the best. Loving the person as a whole and not waiting for something in return, unconditional it is.” She spoke sweetly as he kissed and cupped his cheek with her other hand.

So kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you

I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18..

(c) jongdaefinitelynot [Check out this channel in Youtube for awesome KaiStal FMVs and also 18 - KaiStal by normallyinsane FMV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwEgZgIzPJ4 where I got the inspiration for this update] Song featured: 18 - One Direction

[LunStal Everyshot Video (as they prepare for SMTown Halloween event): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25hj63wer2w&feature=youtu.be]

---

We gotta spread some love...#KaiStalProtectionSquad

I see 1 hate comment in a 20 but as expected they are getting hate too. I know we're all entitled to our respective opinions but I'm getting crazy on all the conspiracy theories of some fans to say that KaiStal is not REAL or SM forced them too. My take:

Would Kai and Krystal agree to be staged up and act as a couple to cover up something? 

The release might be a cover up of an issue but I think they won’t play with their feelings and agree to be a “couple”. 

That more sounds like a fanfiction to me. 

Let them be happy individuals for humanity’s sake.

Let us post some positivity on social media. If you check out Pann & other discussion sites, they're really badmouthing our faves. They don't deserve all these hates and let me reiterate even though I'm a KaiStal shipper, I can accept whoever they end up with because I never knew they would be REAL. I have tons of ships even in my blog, that's why I call it "sideships". Shipping is loving their chemistry. Like I ship Lee Min Ho with Park Shin Hye,YoonA, Park Min Young and Suzy with Kim Soo Hyun but when Suzy-Lee Min Ho went REAL I still love them individually! I ship Jonghyun (CNBlue) and YoonA that I made a separate blog for them but I supported Lee Seunggi-YoonA too. I still purchase merchandise and save and spend money to go to my fave artists' concerts/fanmeets [#multifandom]. We shall respect our fave artists and stay in our lanes with our ships.

I'm always for TEAM REEL so for those saying KaiStal shippers will be bitter/salty if they didn't end up with each other, I believed that doesn't apply for me and for most of my co-shippers. :)

Sorry for my long side comment, feel free to post your comments. I'll gladly reply <3   

BONUS edited (?) pic of David Bowie and Edie Sedgwick I saw on pinterest: