Worth.

It's Never Easy.

[Annyeong ~

I’m converting this into a series of one-shots but will still be based on KaiStal. I will take on a different approach.

Hopefully, you will still show some love to this fanfic! Suggestions are highly appreciated. Kamsahamnida :D]

2015

It’s been almost 3 years since Kai and Krystal got official.

It was obvious, both, still madly in love.

“I love you so much.” Soojung said as she wraps her arms around his waist. “I love you even more than you can imagine.” Jongin replied with his sweet and charming smile as he kissed her forehead while they walk along the Han River.

It was their nth date and they usually go during their free time around midnight geared up with their low-key outfits. Their faves were simple style, jeans, shirt and sneakers.

It was still the same as they started dating, even better. Their eyes speak of love and even both their respective groups approved of their relationship. Their members were not even shocked about it. It made them better individuals and more inspired as ever.

As they were resting, Krystal leaned over Kai’s chest as Kai hugged her tightly being masked with Krystal’s scent. “You know Jongin? No matter how many times we go on our dates. I still feel giddy about it. I’m just happy that being with you made everything feel good. It was God’s perfect timing.” Kai felt the same way, “I am truly grateful. I’ve been waiting for the moment I can hug and kiss you, caress your hair and say to you how much I love you.”  He then kissed Soojung’s lips and it gave a soft, warm, meaningful vibe. They then strolled along some stalls but were more careful since both were at the peak of their careers.

“Haha. Buying a paper bag? You seem to be more like me?” Jongin remarked. “Yah, you’ve been copying me ever since.” Soojung replied strongly.  They were both fond of using paper bag as they can easily randomly put their things but Soojung at times uses a handbag for promotions.  “No, we’re just meant to be.” Both laughed.

It was 3 AM and it was time to go since both have activities later. Jongin drove Soojung into her house. Despite their busy schedules, meeting up even just for a while was memorable for them.

Every moment in their relationship was special. 

Every minute was worth it.  

Image (c) KNK and The Klassic