Smitten.

It's Never Easy.

 

May 2012

EXO’s Manager entered the practice room, “ Guys, listen up. So, it has been decided. You’ll be part of the LA leg of SMTown.”

“Omo! Bonding time & performing with…..SUNBAENIMS!” Lay & Xiu shouted annoyingly but in a cute tone while Chen, Luhan, & D.O. browse through their music sheets of songs they’ll cover in radio shows.

Kris exclaimed, “Holy, what the, it will be in America. Totally my style!” What a late reaction, indeed Kris’ style.

“Imagine all the adventures. Hey Baek ! Are you with us?” Chanyeol added. Baek blushed, “With SNSD sunbaenims, I’m more than excited.” Tao as a little princess was quite irritated with Baek’s fanboying moment.  Suho was busy on his phone since he was juggling both his company’s & EXO’s activities.

Sehun & Kai continued  practicing after the announcement as they were serious on a certain dance routine.  Kai was not in his perfect condition. He was not in “full concentration mode”. His mind was everywhere… Krystal’s back, her beauty…”Why am I seeing her?”  then suddenly trips. Sehun rushes to him, “You ‘kay?” Kai nodded. “I just can’t concentrate”.

“The lead dancer can’t concentrate? The Jong In can’t? ” Kyungsoo emphasizes with his forever serious face. “It’s because of Krystal again Kai? You were so into her during SMTown Seoul ei? And now, he’ll be seeing her more in SMTown LA.” Chen followed-up while making cute faces. “Shut up Jongdae.” He turned red as he continued facing the mirror resuming the routine.

---

SMTown LA Ending Stage

“Hey, been busy with the company and group activities too?”, Suho clinged into Krystal’s arms as she was taken aback. “Yah, what are you doing? Let go.”

Krystal slapped Suho’s back and saw the rest of EXO, as usual they bowed politely to f(x). They were all preparing for the final stage. “Yes, a very very busy week indeed due to the meetings plus this. I don’t know why we’re trained for the business stuff. I’m tired.” She explained while shrugging her shoulders. “Be careful Soojung-ah, you know your anemia might worsen & we don’t want to see you fainting.” Suho explains slowly as a neighborhood oppa he is and adding, "and blood transfusions when you were a kid? That was terrible."

"Yah. Yah. You're always like that. Stop saying that, people might think I'm dying." Krystal laughingly remarked. 

Then there was Kai at the side. Staring at Krystal. Not in a creepy way but he was falling in love this time not because of her beauty but how dedicated she is in everything. 

Victoria, “Let’s go guys and sing our hearts out for the finale.”  BoA and Heechul  screams, “Then party after!”

*Floor director cues, everyone sings Hope*

---

“Why is he near me? I should act normal. But he looks so handsome. Why?” Krystal was frantic but she managed to smile and wave to the audience.

“This is so awkward. Why am I here? She’s so near I could hug her. I should stop.” Kai was smiling too through it.  

But he couldn’t help it…

He glimpsed at her.

It was fast and it felt like everything stood still.

He was… Smitten.

                               

CREDITS for gifs:tumblr blogs of fraerie, onsicaroyalty, ireokefx