Tease.

It's Never Easy.

December 2011

Ever since I started training, I've been crushing on just one girl. A gorgeous, beautiful and talented one. This might not be a crush, as these years passed, it's more like falling in love with her. An unrequited one. We were close at some point then at times we grew far from each other due to busy schedules. I've been looking at her from afar and despite their remarks of her having that cold attitude, she's more of a warm angel to me. Krystal. Jung Soo Jung.

---

It has been well known to EXO, Kim Jong In's group who is soon-to-be-debuting, that he has this huge crush on Krystal. He is fondly called as Kai. His fellow members often whenever Krystal passes through SM's hallways as they do their 90-degree-bow-SM-Town-style to their sunbaenims. He knows Krystal well during their trainee periods but ever since they were busy, he just updates with Suho since Suho entered SM training grounds at an earlier period, and Suho and Krystal usually meet when it comes to their family businesses. Suho is clearly aware of Kai's crush on Krystal and teases him as much as the other members would.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" EXO loudly greets accompanied with bowing as Krystal enters the practice room bringing chicken and cola.

"Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-hoobaes. These are for you guys, I've heard that EXO's really doing well as your debut is fast approaching. Fighting!", as she flashes her energetic smile to the rest of the EXO members.

"Why are you bowing oppa? That is sooo awkward. " Krystal laughs at Suho as she puts her arms around his shoulders. "I need to do it. You know SM style ei?" Suho pats Krystal's head. "Can I borrow Suho oppa for a while?" Kai, who was just beside Suho, stares at her as if he's looking at a legendary painting in a major art exhibit, then shouted, "YES. I'd gladly go with you." Kyungsoo/D.O., a fellow member/main vocal, elbowed Kai, "Yah, what's wrong with you? She meant Suho!" With a wide smile, Krystal replied, "I meant Suho oppa though but I've missed you too Jongin." 

"What is wrong with me? I'm out of myself. Asdfghkjhlk. But wait what? JONG IN? SHE MISSED ME!" he screams internally.

Krystal left with Suho as they talked at the cafeteria area, she just handed out a document to Suho in relation to their businesses. It was also known that Krystal and Suho's families are business partners that's why they were close ever since. However, arranged marriages were never in their families' context. They deemed it as old-fashioned. "Our companies have messengers or what, why did you even bother to give this though?" Suho asked. "Well, fortunately, I had time to have breakfast with my parents earlier despite an uber-busy schedule and since they know we always see each other in the company building, they just wanted me to handle this personally", Krystal explained. "Or you just had to make excuses to talk about this trainee you missed. Why can't you just two talk?" Suho bantered. She smacked Suho's head and covered his mouth. "Shhh. He might hear! Oppa!" "So I need to like re-introduce you to Jong-In, again, just because you got awkward for not contacting after your fainting incident? Because you are desperate, I'm gonna do it soon." He winked as he rushed back to the practice room. 

At the practice room...

"I swear those articles are so bad. Injustice much. Krystal's not an ice princess. She always takes care of rookies just as the other sunbaenims." Sehun remarked as he eats the food Soo Jung brought for them happily. Chanyeol added, "True that, but I bet someone's dumbfounded right now. He's high up in heavens. Look at him." Everyone stared at Kai who seemed blank and they laughed out loud.

---

I never saw a person this passionate as ever. He dances nearly to perfection and practices like there's no tomorrow. He's even kind to his fellow trainees and pursues his dream not just for himself but for his family as well. I hope I can get to know you more, if it permits. Definitely, I'm missing you. A handsome, spirited, enthusiastic dreamer. Kai. Kim Jong In.

---

SMTOWN SEOUL 2012

"Please take care of us! Kamsahamnida~" EXO said in unison to the staffs and fellow artists as this will be their first SMTown concert which will be held in Seoul. "Places for the opening, please" A staff shouts as other staff members are trying to arrange them in line. "Kai, stay behind Krystal. then Jongdae." Kai breathes deeply and says to himself repeatedly, "Act cool. Her scent is so good. Her presence is breathtaking. NO. Keep calm, Kim Jong In!" He acts "cooly" as he pretends to dance randomly while Chen suddenly pushed him towards Krystal with a smirk. "Yah! Stop it", Kai mouths to Chen.

Krystal knew their act and trying to keep it cool too but in her mind was like, "These two are funny!" As she turns and sees Kai, they, as usual, bowed to each other. She felt happy seeing him again. It cannot be denied. Due to the busy schedules, they haven't seen each other even in the company building. But hopefully, they will have a chance to properly talk to each other.

"It's nice to have a crush despite the stress..."  Krystal thought..

"Seeing my crush or now I regard as the person I've been falling in love these years just makes me light with all the pressures.." Kai pondered..

"An inspiration." Both realized as they looked into each other's eyes after they bowed and prepared in their places for the opening of the concert.

While Chen is satisfied seeing these two. It was a success, his tease

[UPDATED Chapter Image: GIF taken from black-kpop-fans.tumblr.com]