Breathless.

It's Never Easy.

April 2013

It’s been a year since they both started dating. Both had a free time that day prior to their flights and decided to go to a grocery store and buy food then afterwards hang out at Krystal’s place.

Kai got a bracelet from his pocket and placed it over Krystal’s wrist as she got in his car. “What’s this?” Krystal asked. “Princess, it’s a gift. It looks simple but I know you’d look good in anything.” It was a brown bead bracelet and it fits her wrist perfectly.

 “Do you remember the time when we exchanged friendship bracelets when we were trainees? It’s like this but it’s more special since it’s almost a year I confessed to you.” Kai blushed as he explained.  

“I loved the fact that we were friends then we fell in love. I appreciated everything you have been doing for me. Thank you for this.” Krystal enjoyed that feeling of being safe when with him. Driving in the midnight with him is precious. Every moment is special.

They arrived in Krystal’s house and her parents were not there since they were out of the country for their business. Kai even asked permission from the Jungs that he would stay overnight at their place to also spend time with Krystal. Her parents approved of Kai because they knew his sincerity and trusted him like their real son-in-law as they knew him ever since trainee period. Both their families were very proud on how they’re achieving their dreams together.

Kai was preparing instant ramen while Krystal was slicing up the fruits. They sat across the living room as they eat and watch re-runs of their fave variety show, Return of Superman. They loved watching how adorable the little kids were.

“Soojungie. It’s still far from our goals but I can now imagine us having a family.” Kai whispered. She got giddy and responded, “I bet you’ll be a great father.” He pulled her into his arms as she leaned over his chest, “We’ll be great parents but I think we still need to learn more.” He kissed her forehead and he loved the scent of her hair. He loved how her hair falls perfectly even in a messy way and how blessed he is to be with a stunning lady right now. She loved it when he hugs her. His embrace was always reassuring. 

As the episode ended, they decided to sleep in the living room area. They loved playing songs before they sleep and Kai decided to play one of their fave song Breathless by Shayne Ward .

Krystal sang along on the first part.  

If our love was a fairy tale

I would charge in and rescue you

On a yacht baby we would sail

To an island where we'd say I do

And if we had babies they would look like you

It'd be so beautiful if that came true

You don't even know how very special you are

She sounded like an angel and he loved every moment. Kai joined in the chorus. His deep voice resonated and it gave her chills in a good way. Unexpectedly, he sounded really good despite his broken Engrish when speaking .

You leave me breathless

You're everything good in my life

You leave me breathless

I still can't believe that you're mine

You just walked out of one of my dreams

So beautiful you're leaving me

Breathless

[Check out this awesome FMV: Breathless - Kaistal by jongdaefinitelynot His/her KaiStal videos are so good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FazwYgTJ5Wo ]

Image (c) Cut No Play, All about Jung soo jung, Voici Mon Secret, and Marie Claire

P.S. TaeOh is really cute and adorable ~~ ...and for Kai, whoever he ends up with, I bet he'll be a great father, right?