Don't.

It's Never Easy.

June 2015

[W Korea photoshoot: Part 3/3]

They have more indoor scenes to shoot, several costume changes, still a busy day ahead. Kai placed a flower crown over Krystal’s head. Even now, he was smitten, remembering how he always stole glances at her during SMTown concerts. In another location, Kai was asked to lie down on Krystal’s lap with Taemin near them. It was not like a photoshoot.

They looked natural.

---

Krystal remembered their picnic family outing with Kai’s family a week ago when they wanted to tour Kai’s niece, Rahee around Suncheon, near Kai’s hometown. They were in a bay garden and luckily, with the help of disguise, the people didn’t recognize them although at that time there were also fewer visitors than usual. The couple looked natural along with Kai’s parents and noonas. His mom loved Krystal so much and would even call her as her own daughter.

Kai and Krysal were running around playing with Rahee. Krystal was holding on to Rahee as she was riding a mini-bike while being pushed by Kai. They played for a long time then ended up resting across their picnic area on the ground. Kai was putting Rahee to sleep then lied down to Krystal’s lap with both of them staring at the sky.

“Seriously, if they weren’t public figures or artists whatsoever, I’ll be the first one to suggest marriage.” Kai’s mother exclaimed while looking at them with Kai’s noonas agreeing as well as they prepared the food while looking at the two. “Even the Jungs liked our Kai too. I even thought they were intimidating before but they were really good despite their social status.” Kai’s noona explained. “Especially the LA trip planned by Kai for the both families last May, Krystal’s family loved it.Kai became happier the time he and Krystal got together. He’s looking on the better side of life despite the hardships of being an idol.”

Kai’s father added, “If only they were just business people or what. They should change careers then it would be less complicated.” All of them ended with a laugh but they were really happy about Kai and Krystal’s relationship. They have known Krystal ever since they were trainees but now that they’ve known each other’s families more, they felt at ease and more happy about them despite the complications of the relationship.

---

“Okay, that was the last scene. Let’s pack up. Thank you everyone!” The photographer shouted and it was almost midnight. It was the scene where the three of them were in a bed with Krystal having a motherly look on Kai and Taemin with Kai leaning to her chest. Everyone bowed down as they said their goodbyes and thank yous. Kai and Krystal’s managers agreed that all of them ride the same van since EXO’s didn’t arrive yet and were all headed to SMTown building for late night practices. “Goodbye Taeminnie. See you real soon.” “Take care you two.” The three said their goodbyes, hugged each other and departed.

Kai and Krystal stayed in the back seats of f(x)’s van. As they were on their way, Kai opened up, “Hyung and noona, can I ask a favor? Can we block off my sasaengs from contacting Krystal? They are even  sending her death threats.”  Kai’s manager hyung & f(x)’s manager unnie were nodding along as his hyung stated, “Kai, we can have a private investigation on it but the company can’t reassure on the confidentiality part since Dispatch has a lot of connections. They got bad blood especially with SMTown.”

“Krystal’s parents can easily do it though. Have you told them about this Soojung-ah?” Krystal’s manager asked while both looked at each other. “No, I haven’t. They will surely be concerned and I don’t want them to freak out and exaggerate to the point of hiring private bodyguards.” Krystal replied while Kai suggested, “Don’t worry, I’ll talk to them, sure they’ll understand but I hope they’d forgive me.”

“Forgive you for?” She asked. “Being a popular son-in-law?” EXO’s manager butted in as both of them, EXO & f(x)’s managers were laughing.

“It’s because I haven’t protected you.” Kai looked at her and his sincerity speaks through his eyes. “Jongin, it’s not your fault.” She leaned on to his broad shoulders as they held hands throughout the trip. “Poor kids. If only they could be genuinely happy without worries.” Both managers were contemplating. They fell asleep but their hands were still intertwined tightly with none of them wanting to let go.    

Touch my soul and hold it tight

I've been waiting all my life

I won't scar your young heart

Just take my hand

Hold me close through the night

Don't let me go, we'll be alright...

(c) WKorea [I still used I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran as the song for this chapter :)]

Please leave your comments/suggestions...Kamsahamnida~