Us.

It's Never Easy.

July 2014

“Hyung, wake up! You need to see this!” Sehun shakes Kai for the nth time and Kai refused to wake up and pulled up his sheets towards his face. “Sehun, can you please just go back to sleep? Our next schedule’s like in the afternoon.” Kai said yawning as he goes back to sleep.

“Yah! Jongin, Mianhae! I didn’t know you were having a hard time all along and I kept on bullying you. I thought you were okay.” Baekhyun rushed in to Kai’s room looking worried.

Kai got up with disheveled hair, half-awake. “Huh? I’m okay hyung. I got no problems, well except for this cold war with Soojung but we’ll get through this and with your bullying, I know you’re doing it for fun.” As soon as he finished saying the last part, Kyungsoo joined in looking serious and when it’s him, everyone went silent. “Jongin, did you break up with Soojung? I thought you just had a quarrel. I really liked her for you.” He looked disappointed along with Chen and Xiumin who were gulping up their protein shakes.

“What’s wrong with you guys? Are you playing a prank on me?” He was confused as ever. “Yaaaaah! Kai look at the trending list. This is crazy!” Chanyeol was with Suho who was also serious reading some tweets. Lay was calling him, “Wait, hold up guys, it’s Lay hyung. Hello?” He put him on a loudspeaker. “Jongin-ah!!!” Lay, Luhan and Tao called in unison. “Kai, are you okay? You and Krystal really looked good together! It’s such a waste. Have you seen the social media?” Lay sounded worried.

“Wow, this is really planned. Even you all called all the way from China.” Kai was laughing out and the rest of EXO looked with pity on him. They were sad that Kai was suppressing his problems with a smile. “No, you need to check this.” Suho showed him the trending topic and it was TOP and KRYSTAL dating? His jaw dropped in shock, “What is this? I mean seriously, we just had a fight and haven’t seen each other for 2 weeks but I remembered, the last time I checked, we didn’t break up.” All of them have confused faces even the Chinese members in the other line sounded confused. “Then what is this?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I don’t know, I just don’t know. I need to go guys.” Kai grabbed his jacket, took a small brown envelope and went ahead.

 

Soojung, I’m going to your house right now.

We need to talk.

 

Krystal choked upon drinking a carton of orange juice as she rad the text. She knew about the trending topic as the rest of f(x) members called and her friends bombarded her with texts. Even her parents asked her early in the morning. She clarified that she didn’t understand the issue and it was not true.

“No, I’m still with Jongin. This is some misleading information interpreted by netizens. We are still together.” Krystal explained to her manager on the other line. “…okay, see you later. Bye.”

I’m still with Jongin. We are still together.

These lines struck him as he heard Krystal talking to her manager on the phone. He already went in as he knew the house’s passcode. He was indeed trusted by The Jungs.

“Sorry. Mianhae. I was so childish.” Kai went to her and initiated a hug. “I missed you.” Both uttered. They had an argument weeks ago.  As both their popularity was at its peak, various Korean actors, actresses and idols, alike, showed interest to both of them. Krystal was seen by Kai being friendly with some of her suitors same as Kai entertaining girl group members who were extra friendly with him at the backstage of a certain event.  

“You know, I would never leave you. I cannot simply tell them I’m taken. We cannot trust anyone except our family and close friends. I told them I need to set my priorities and you are one of my priorities.” Krystal said as she kissed him on the cheek. Kai missed her so much. 

“Same here, I can’t bear it but I need to accept their gifts or confessions because they might misinterpret me.” Kai replied with a tighter hug and a kiss on her forehead.

“Well, those weeks without contact with you were tormenting. It made me realize that without you, my life felt empty. I was sad.” Krystal explained. She loved Kai’s scent even if it was still early morning. She ruffled his hair. “I’ve missed you so bad that I can’t imagine a world without you. I love you my princess.” They shared a kiss, a deeper one. It was comforting and both enjoyed it.

“Uhhhhm. I forgot that one of my purposes of coming here was the issue I saw on social media. Have you seen it?” Kai asked and he trusted Krystal as much as she trusted him. “Yah. I bet the netizens made it up since we had similar art preferences but I don’t know him personally. I just know him as our sunbaenim and I think he has relatives living in the same building.” Kai nodded. “I know, that’s why I find that weird since he was not even included in the circle of your friends. Well, let them be as long as we’re happy. And another thing…” Kai got the small envelope from his jacket that looked like plane tickets.

“A trip to Los Angeles next year?” Krystal looked so excited even if it was nfor May 2015. “Yeah, I had a hard time arranging our schedules plus I bought tickets for our family so we can enjoy the place there. We’ll be going around May. Let’s consider it as our anniversary trip.” He explained further and both looked so enthusiastic and have that radiant vibe. They look so in love.

You look so wonderful

I like your hair like that,

The way it falls…

People who talk too much

No one knows anything but us

So in love…

Pics of Kai and Krystal's personal trip to L.A. May 2015 (c) exokaifamily [Tumblr]

HEY! Thank you for the reads! Please do comment below of what you think of the recent chapters! I highly appreciate your suggestions and comments ~ Kamsahamnida!!