Wild.

It's Never Easy.

June 2015

[W Korea photoshoot: Part 1/3]

“Finally a photoshoot with my bestfriend, Jongin-ah! Too bad though, I’ll be third wheeling you two.” Taemin hugged Kai and did a fist bump as soon as they saw each other. They were in one dressing room preparing for the upcoming shoot for W Korea. He hugged Krystal too. “Good morning too, Taeminnie!” “Yah, why you hug my princess? Off limits bro!” Kai was pulling out Taemin. Good thing, they were surrounded by SM staff and they know how playful these three were. “Jongin, didn’t you know Taemin was my boyfriend?” With a disturbed look Kai had, Taemin & Krystal responded, “On-screen!” “Remember the sitcom? I thought you’d kill me after that bro.” Taemin was laughing remembering Kai’s reaction.

“I don’t think Taeminnie’s third-wheeling, I am. Fans will really get mad on this.” Krystal explained. “Like seriously, princess?” Kai placed his arm around her shoulders, asking, “And why is that?” “You know they love bro ships like you and Taemin or Kyungsoo?” “Like you and Amber?” Taemin added while Krystal nodded in agreement. “But I bet they won’t. You both have like the aesthetic chemistry that fans love. It’s rare to see a boy-girl pairing among idols being paired up again for a photoshoot or project. You’re not even an official loveteam or pairing.” Taemin explained further.

“Excuse me, we’re like KaiStal.” Kai proudly declares as he held hands with Krystal. She liked it as she intertwined her hands with his. “Well, international shippers named us that and they're kinda supportive.” Taemin looked happy for both his friends. They were catching up since they rarely see each other due to their busy schedules. A staff entered the room, surprised at the friendly atmosphere of the three, and said, “Please be ready to set off to our location,” while everyone bowed.

Krystal was busy ignoring some phone calls on their way to the location as the three of them were in the same van. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Kai whispered. “It’s okay, I think this person’s got mixed up with my number.” Krystal gave him the not-to-worry look as they went outdoors for the first shots to be taken. Kai was worried and he texted the f(x) members asking if there were sasaengs bothering Krystal.

Vic can’t help it but be honest even if she knows Krystal will be mad at her for telling him. So she called him...

“Yes, there are a lot of sasaengs bothering Krystal. They have been contacting her for a year, sending her weird gifts and even death threats.”

“Why didn’t she report it?”

“She’s afraid for you Kai.”

“Why noona? If it’s her haters, she is mostly affected.”

“It’s your sasaengs, Kai. They know about you two.”

“I didn't know about this. She didn't tell me. I’ll try to talk to her later. Thanks noona.”

“You’re welcome and you could save a life if you’ll stop calling me noona. ;)”

The concept was taken from the movie entitled Dreamers. Since the movie has too much angst feel to it, the team decided to lighten it up but still stick with the aesthetic vibe. The W Korea team loved KaiStal’s Pink Tape and decided to have them with Taemin to complete the concept.  

They were asked to walk fast, look at each other, ride a bike, and lean on to each other in awkward positions. “Look at how they pull it off. It seems awkward but they still got an aesthetic feel.” A staff chatted towards another while some instructed Krystal to lie down on Kai’s legs with Taemin lying near them.  

“Perfect, the chemistry’s so good, I love it.” The photographer commented. Kai was staring at Krystal as they held their bikes. Kai loved this photoshoot a lot since he gets to enjoy a perfect view, a view of his princess. He also loved Krystal’s solo shoot as she was lying across the grass and she looked as radiant as ever.

“Okay, break time for 20 mins. then we’ll shoot indoors.” Kai asked Krystal to go with him in a garden nearby. “You look so pretty, I wonder who’s the lucky boyfriend.” Kai . “I don’t know but he’s someone that’s y, handsome and talented. He’s one of the kindest too.” She quickly kissed him and Kai was flustered. He liked compliments and he liked it more when Krystal initiates acts like this. “I’m a lucky girl indeed.” She retorted.  “No, I’m the luckiest. I love you.” Kai said as he was brushing up her hair with his fingers. They were leaning at each other in a garden quite away from the shoot.  “I love you so much.” Krystal said sincerely.  It was just the two of them, and after these years, still madly, wildly in love.

You make my heart shake

Bend and break

But I can't turn away

And it's driving me wild...

(c) WKorea

I’ll divide this photoshoot scenario into two parts. Hopefully, you’re liking my updates :)