Made.

It's Never Easy.

June 2015

[W Korea photoshoot: Part 2/3]

“I’ll be back. I’ll just get some water for us.” Krystal said as she hugged Kai while leaving him in the meadow. She accidentally left her phone. After a while, Kai saw an unknown number calling her. He  decided to pick it up and listen along. “At last, you answered our calls. Jung Soojung, F**k off. Why are you always with our Kai? It’s been a year since we started this and still you’re flirting wih him. He’s so innocent and as if our death threats are not enough. We’ll really kill you. Kai is ours forever. Forever.” Random girls were shouting alternately. Kai’s face became red and he was furious. He wanted to respond but he can’t. It was his sasaengs and every Kpop idol doesn’t want one. The artists loved their fans but if fans do something to this extent, they are not called fans because they became the obsessed ones. He decided to hang up the call and he was mad for not protecting Krystal from those kind of fans.

Krystal went back holding up two water bottles and she wondered why Kai had a different expression. “What’s wrong?” She asked. “How long have my sasaengs been bothering you? Is it true you’ve been receiving death threats? Did they hurt you? Why didn’t you tell me? You were suffering all along with this?" Kai was talking in a louder tone, non-stop. Krystal was shocked as she bursted out in tears. “Jongin calm down please, before some staff could hear us. I don’t want you to worry. I can handle it.”

It’s true. Krystal has been known for her cool and independent aura. She is fragile but won’t usually ask for help especially when it can harm others. Kai pulled her into a tight embrace, “I want to protect you and I hate myself in failing to do so.”

“It’s not your fault. The public emulates us and privacy is not a privilege we could have.” Krystal explained. “I know but we are humans too. We deserve to be happy and love the people we love freely.” He tightened his hug as Krystal dropped the water bottles and hugged back. She felt warmth under Kai’s embrace as Kai continually patted her back. “Stop crying princess, I don’t want to see you crying again especially if it’s because of me.” He fixed her hair and wiped her tears softly through her cheeks. “It’s not because of you.” Krystal cupped Kai’s cheeks and gave him a reassuring smile. “We’ll sort this soon after the shoot. Your make-up will be ruined and the outfit’s drenched with the cold water. I’m also sorry for shouting.”  He hugged her more for warmth. “It’s okay, I think there’s another piece of this wardrobe with the same style plus my make-up’s waterproof.” They laughed in between. Kai suggested to go back first to prepare for the indoor photoshoot then Krystal followed.

“Krystal, you look like a mess. What happened?” The make-up artists and stylists unnies were rushing to her. “I’m so sorry, I tripped over an equipment and it got crazy splashing water all over me.” She bowed and made an excuse while they were busy drying her up for the next shoot with Kai. Krystal was looking how dashing Kai could be as his modeling skills improved. He was truly an art, a masterpiece that is.

“Okay next, let’s have Kai and Krystal in the sofa, a couple shot. Just act natural.” As Krystal approached Kai, she whispered to Kai, “You were really great, close to be a perfect being.” Kai replied, “I guess God made me to be paired with another perfect being.” Krystal smirked as she lied down in the couch. “I think, I was made to be with you, to love you.” He added.

I was made for loving you...

Even though we may be hopeless hearts just passing through...

Every bone screaming I don't know what we should do...

All I know is, darling, I was made for loving you…

(c) W Korea [Song: I Was Made For Loving You By: Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran]

I think I'll be adding another chapter with this photoshoot since it has a lot of awesome shots. Don't forget to comment down below for your requests/suggestions ~ Thank you <3