Someday.

It's Never Easy.

January 2016

“Talk about way too stressful. We need to give our best tonight since some of our members are injured.” Suho explained while they are in their dressing room. “Hyung, even your hand’s not healed right?” Chen asked in a caring manner. “Yeah, but I can handle it.” Suho was optimistic as ever. Despite the challenges that struck EXO, he, at first was disappointed at himself as a leader but found it to be a potential to grow and strive harder.

While they are at their respective dressing rooms, Krystal was busy texting Kai if he’ll be okay to be attending Golden Disc Awards 2016. Kai reassured her that he’s okay and that he’ll do his best for EXO as it’s tough performing with a lack of members. Krystal was worried but understood Kai. She’ll be MC-ing in Vic’s place and they’ll be performing as 3 since Vic’s activities in China were hectic. Both loved each other’s passion for their work.

“Yah. Soojung will be emceeing later right?” Sehun questioned. “And why are you asking?” Kai remarked. “I bet you’ll be happy on stage. Please don’t be that obvious.” Chanyeol was teasing Kai with random cute faces. Sehun shouts loudly in an annoying voice. “But I want to be with you on stage, hyung! Like beside you. You’re always with Krystal”

“Huh? We barely see each other, Sehun-ah.” Kai replied with a confused reaction. “Yeah right, you were together during the Christmas Eve. Like some people saw you.” Suho stated with confidence while pointing out on his smartphone’s screen. “Heol! Good thing those who saw us didn’t care much.” Kai sighed with his hand on his chest.  

“Sehun, I bet you’re just jealous. You need to start dating.” Kyungsoo stated. “Woah, says the one who’s awkward with girls.” Sehun replied even teasing his hyung. Baekhyun joined in the conversation, “Why not Irene noona? You two looked together, you both shot a magazine cover last week right?” And the rest of EXO starts annoying Sehun as it all backfired on him.

As Park Hae Jin and Han Chae Young were announcing the winners, all the artists were on stage. Suddenly, Park Hae Jin announced on stage the artists he is fond of as Chae Young was asking him. He mentioned almost all SMTown artists but a name made Kai slightly furious. “I’m a big fan of f(x)’s Krystal-ssi.” As Krystal’s flustered face appeared on screen, Chanyeol and Xiumin were looking at Kai messing up with him having a straight face.

“And the winner of the Daesang award is EXO.” Everyone clapped and was congratulating EXO.  Kai hugged his noona and a good friend, Amber.

As Krystal was approaching the stage, Kai wanted to be next to her. Sehun was annoying him as he wanted to stand also near Krystal. “Yah, what’s wrong with you? I’ll stay here.” They were doing rock, paper, scissors game and Sehun lost. In the end, Kai was standing beside Krystal. He greeted her with an awkward bow. He was stealing glances and Kyungsoo saw him as he smirked on his dongsaeng’s acts. As the MCs did the closing speech, Kai was only staring at Krystal. Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were throwing teasing stares at Kai.

The awards night ended successfully.

Both were proud of each other.

They just wished there would come a time they could proclaim to the world how they love each other.

A time, when they could hug and congratulate each other not caring about what other people would say.

Why can’t you hold me in the street?

Why can’t I kiss you on the dance floor?

I wish that it could be like that

Why can’t we be like that?

I don’t wanna hide us away

Tell the world about the love we making

I’m living for that day

Someday

©Kairism, Krystallical, Krisinsanity

You can check out videos of the GDA 2016 event with SeKaiStal feat. EXO reactions on Youtube. 

Please do comment here of your suggestions for improvement of the stories and how’d you find the recent chapters so far~ Kamsahamnida!!

[And with the recent KaiStal issue, I love them but I even have <1% feeling they’re REAL. I bet they’re good friends and I enjoy making fanfic stories about them because of their great chemistry. I'm just in need of a new photoshoot from them, like ryt naaaw. Hahaha. I posted my insights regarding this issue on my twitter, tumblr accounts. Hopefully, you’ll check it out too! :) ]