Glimpse.

It's Never Easy.

June 2012

Days after their sweet getaway and some runs of SMTown concerts, the I AM movie premiere was up next on both Kai and Krystal’s schedules.

Good morning princess ~

Don’t forget to eat your breakfast.

See you later. I love you so much.

Yawning, Krystal blushed upon reading his text. A smile was written all over her face as she enjoyed her morning. Kai never missed a day telling how much he loves her. Krystal felt the same way and appreciates all his efforts and especially how he called her princess because Kai was indeed her prince whom she has been waiting for.

I love you so much that I want to hug and see you now.

Don’t stress yourself much in your practices.

See you my prince <3

Kai was laughing as he felt butterflies in his stomach. He smiled crazily for a long period while Sehun and Lay stared at him as they finished gulping on their water bottles. “Hyung is madly in love and having these good vibes in the midst of this intense early morning practice. Wow. Seriously, I’m jealous.” Sehun said while throwing heart hand gestures to Kai. “Yah Oh Sehun. You like Soojung too? I thought you were just friends?” Kai replied as he glared at Sehun. “As expected, you and Soojung are really getting along well. Hyung, I’m jealous because I’ll have lesser bonding moments with you. Krystal’s just a good sunbaenim-friend hyung.” Lay interrupted, “No need to be jealous Sehun-ah. More love means world peace.”

“Hyung..you should talk with a trainee I’ve seen earlier. She speaks fluent English but moreover I overheard her interview and she talked about world peace. How random.” Lay brightened up as a genuine innocent individual he is. His life philosophies are deemed by EXO members as way too empathetic but commendable too.  “Her name Sehunnie?” Lay was interested. “Her English name sounded like a character from a fairy tale…hmm..Wendy I suppose. Let’s talk about it later hyung. We need to practice to meet up with our schedule.” Meanwhile, Kai was still staring at his phone. Those words, I love you, meant so much to him.

Kai and Krystal informed their groups about them, their groups were like their families. F(x) & EXO were not as shocked when they knew about them seeing each other since the L.A. tour. They expected it since Kai and Krystal were close friends ever since they were trainees. Clearly, both were in love. It was a relationship that everyone supported.

That night was the premiere of the SMTown documentary-movie, I AM. All the artists were ecstatic about it and most artists from the company attended. Kai and Krystal have not yet met since they had separate dressing rooms. As Krystal was preparing, she requested to her stylist unnie that she wear a special pair of black wedge sandals. Her stylist agreed as it matched her black outfit. Those shoes were a couple footwear that she and Jongin bought in L.A.; he had the sandals type of a similar design. He texted her about it and both agreed to wear those in tonight’s event.

The artists entered the theater and lined up. Cameras were flashing everywhere; all were smiling, but two were especially in high spirits. It was their first public appearance together. They both loved the fact of being in a stage together as artists, performing or not.  Kai cannot control himself as he took a quick look at Krystal.  Krystal giggled as she caught him.

He can’t take off his eyes off her.

 

A sight of her even way before is comforting.

A smile of her now sends a warm vibe.

A sight of him will always be reassuring.

But…

A glimpse from him makes me more in love.

Image (c) blog.cjenm.com