Sick.

It's Never Easy.

July 2013

Heol~ Kai and Krystal look so gorgeous.

Kai and Krystal are totally the top aesthetic idol couple.

Even though Kai is in a blur, that hug felt so genuine. It transcends in the picture.

These photos for their comeback are amazing. KaiStal’s chemistry nailed it!

“Princess, have you seen the comments?” Kai was calling Krystal as both had schedules outside Korea the moment the teasers for f(x)’s album Pink Tape were released. “The negative ones and how your fans want to rip my hair off?” Krystal asked in a sarcastic tone. “ Pabo-yah, why would they rip my Soojung’s gorgeous red hair? Princess, I meant the top comments. One of my fave fan artist even made a drawing of us which is unusual since she draws only me or EXO, I think? The fans loved how we looked good together and we’re called KaiStal. Cool ship name?” However, Krystal felt ecstatic every time she hears Kai calling her princess and my Soojung. She’s still not used to but she loved every bit of it. “True, fit for a cool couple like us, prince.” She countered while Kai was enthusiastic as well when he hears her calling him her prince.

“Well, visually, I never thought we looked so good in our first couple photoshoot besides the W Korea we shot with other SMTown artists during your debut period.” Krystal explained. “Yes, this is our first couple photoshoot.” Both chuckled.

---

May 2013

“Jongin?” All f(x) members called him in unison with eyes widened and shocked faces. “Why are you here?” Luna asked in a soft yet eager tone. Vic in a hurried and worried expression, “You should go. Thre are staff who aren't from SM, you both can’t be seen together.”

“Why what’s wrong? I’m visiting my princess and I miss her that I’m going crazy.” Kai teased them with the statement, luckily they were far from the non-SM staff. “Yah! Are you really crazy?” Krystal asked. “Yes, I’m crazily in love with you.” He replied with a wink. “Stop flirting you two. Oh my! I can’t take this!” Sulli and Amber said alternately.

“Oh there you are Kai? Are you visiting Krystal?” Min Hee Jin, SM’s Art Director, continually teased Krystal and the rest of f(x) members.

“Unnie! Shhhh.” Krystal shushed their unnie. “Just kidding. Kai will be here to act as you first love. Am I correct Jongin-ssi?” “Yes noona. I didn’t expect it too. I was suppose to surprise you plus noona’s a big fan of our couple.” Hee Jin’s face plastered with a wide grin.

“So you were the mystery guy?” Krystal clarified. “Why? Are you disappointed?” “Well…I just thought it was from another boy group?” Kai looked in a sulky state. “I was just joking. Of course, wouldn’t it be better to have the photoshoot with my prince.” The f(x) members glared at how cringeworthy these two could be as they started prepping up for the shoot while the managers and Hee Jin can’t stop smiling as they loved the couple.

Both were on the bench and they tried to look professional and act cool . “Ok done! Perfect!” The photographer shouted. The hug looks so good. “I never expected we’d finish this fast. I thought you were awkward. I have to say your chemistry is great on-screen. The perfect portrayal of teen romance.” He complimented for the nth time with matching hand gestures. “Duh , like he doesn’t’ know they’re real. Of course, it will really look good.” Sulli whispered to Amber and both chuckled.

They were talking and were staring each other in between takes and looked professional to lessen the suspicion from the staff outside SM.  Both look stunning.

“You are gorgeous, Soojung.”

“You too my prince.”

What did I do

What can I do

What’s wrong with you

You make me sick for being so perfect...

Image/Artwork (c): Tomison1995, Kaithecosmos.com

Featuring Song Lyrics of I'm Yours - Alessia Cara