9 - Packing Up

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

"Of course we are. You will come with me to pack my things, right?"

 

“haha.. Of course. I almost forgot about it! Kaja!” Sungjong dragged Minkyung (again) outside. He let go of her and put his hands in the pockets of his pants. Minkyung stretched her arm out to the sky, amazed by the beauty of the sky.

 

Finally they arrived at Minkyung’s house.“Presenting Minkyung’s house.Ta-da!”  Sungjong held out his hand as a microphone.

 

“Please don’t do that. Jebal~ It’s embarrassing.” Minkyung face-palmed herself. She unlocked the door .” Please come in.” they went into her room. Minkyung took out her black-cube bag. She started packing one by one.

 

“Can I help?” Sungjong finally spoke.

 

“It’s okay. I only needed this.” She protested sweetly.

 

“But I can help with your schoolbag. You don’t wanna the teacher to scold you, right?” Sungjong teased Minkyung with a smirk. Minkyung nodded slightly, chuckling like she always do. Sungjong started packing her bag. He saw a strange book on Minkyung’s study table.”Does this has to be packed too? It looks important.” He lifted up the book for Minkyung to see.

 

The book looked like a diary with a ribbon at the upper right of it. “Oh.. yup.” Minkyung turned back doing what she did before. Sungjong didn’t hesitate to know what’s the diary contents. He put it into Minkyung’s bag and zipped it.

 

He stood there, watching brunette girl’s hair swaying side to side as she packing up. ‘What a beautiful girl she is.. I wish I had her’ Sungjong unconsciously smiled. His plump pink lips curved up as he stares at the girl in front of him. “Minkyung-ah, do you like someone?” he shyly asked.

 

“ Why do you wanna know?” Minkyung closed her bag showing that she finished packing up. She stood up walking towards the boy in front of him.

 

“Because girls who have diaries always have someone she likes. She let out her feelings in it. Writing about ‘him’.” He explained.

 

“Fine. You beat me to it. I do have someone.” Minkyung’s pretty, pink lips curved up into a smile ,looking at the boy.

 

“Who is it? By any chance, is it Woohyun-hyung?”

 

“How do you know?”

 

- to be continued-