5 - Piggy-back Ride

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

‘Does she like Woohyun-hyung?’that question bothered Sungjong during his class.

“Mr.Lee , are you okay at the back?” Mrs.Park snapped her fingers in front of Sungjong. Mrs.Park is Sungjong’s math teacher.

“uh..I’m okay. I just don’t understand that question.” Sungjong lied pointing at the blackboard.

“Fine, I’ll explain it again.” Mrs.Park turned around to walk towards the blackboard believing Sungjong’s words. “Minkyung , who was sitting beside Sungjong knew the truth.

When recess time came, Sungjong ran to the rooftop. He inhaled air as much as he could. He laid down and stretched his to reach the clouds eventhough he couldn’t. “Sungjong-sshi” a voice came near Sungjong.

“ah, Minkyung” Sungjong pushed his body upwards, positioning himself to sit. Minkyung sat beside him.

“I brought  some rolled rice for you.” Minkyung gave a pair of chopsticks to Sungjong. He took a rolled rice and put it in front his mouth. He took another one and put it into Minkyung’s mouth. He chuckled cutely. ‘I need to keep a distance from him but why he keeps coming closer and closer?’ Minkyung thought as he watched Sungjong cuteness until recess was over.

That night, Sungjong wandered around the park. “unnie!!!” a cry came from the corner of the park. A brunette girl ran, catching up her brunette partner. The girl tripped and fell to the ground. Sungjong quickly ran to her realizing that the girl was someone he knew,Minkyung. He could see her knee was bleeding.

Sungjong sat down giving his back at her, “Hop on”. Minkyung got on the boy’s back. He lifted her and started to walk.Minkyung wrapped her arms around Sungjong’s neck.

“I’m heavy,right?Sorry for troubling you.” Minkyung whispered burying her head between Sungjong’s neck and shoulder.

“Ani. You’re not heavy. It’s just that your legs are long.” Sungjong complained.

“Sunjongie~, stop teasing me” Sungjong as shocked that Minkyung called him  ‘Sungjongie'’.

“What? You called me what?” Sungjong again.

“Ani.” Minkyung denied. At that time, both of them didn’t know if their heart or the other was beating fast. But actually, it was both of them.

-to be continued-

hm.... I'm sorry It's soooo short.. Minkyung did not call Sungjong 'oppa' because she is older. Minkyung's birthday is 3 August while Sunjong's is 3 sept.)