13 - The Missing Secretary

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

“Why are they coming to school together?” a girl asked her friends while staring sharply at Minkyung who’s laughing with their ‘king’. Minkyung walked with Sungjong side by side at the school gate.”We need to teach her a lesson” the girl which is the leader made a plan.

 

“Minkyung-ah” a voice came from the back of the duo.

 

“Ah, Haeri-unnie!” Minkyung’s face was bright. She ran to Haeri and hugged her tightly. Sungjong pouted a little.

 

“Minkyung-ah, I’m sorry about the other day. I was just jealous. But don’t worry, I know I won’t anymore.” Haeri whispered to the younger’s ear.

 

Minkyung let go of her and looked into Haeri’s brown orbs. “What do you mean?”

 

“Ah-uh.. I gotta go. Meet you at the rooftop for lunch!” Haeri waved her hand as she ran away.

 

At the second class period, Minkyung went to the restroom. She looked into the mirror and washed her face. When she looked into the mirror again, she was stunned at the another figure reflected in the mirror. She turned around knowing that it was the school’s queenka, Jia. “You’re coming with me.” Jia spoke with a smirk and smashed her hand onto Minkyung’s mouth, preventing her from screaming. Minkyung let out a squeak.

 

Jia dragged her out of the restroom. A lot of students saw that incident, but none help the poor girl. They were scared to face the orange-haired girl that was dragging Minkyung. Minkyung struggled to be free but it only made Jia’s grip stronger.

 

She was thrown into a locker in the storeroom. Jia tied Minkyung’s wrists together, put a handkerchief over and nose, making the girl hard to breathe.

 

“Have a good day sleep.” Jia smirked again and closed the locker. She could hear Minkyung struggling to get free. She locked the locker with a padlock. She went for her class like nothing happened. Minkyung bammed her head on the locker’s door.

 

-----------------------------

 

It was recess time and Haeri went to Minkyung’s classroom when she saw Sungjong ran along the hallway. She followed the boy. Sungjong barged into The Student Council’s room. “Hyung! Minkyung is missing!!” Sungjong shouted in panic.

 

“BWOH!!?” Sungyeol and Myungsoo who was in there spoke in unison.

- to be continued -