11 - Creepy night, Trouble night

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

“Jongie~ I’m staying at Myungsoo’s house tonight. Minkyung’s room is beside yours. Her mother asked us to take good care of her. She will be staying with us until her mother comes back.” Sungyeol closed the door. His step one worked perfectly.

 

* FLASHBACK*

 

“Look at them. They’re like a perfect couple! I envy them, jagiya~ heal me.” Woohyun wrapped his arms around Haeri’s neck from her back.

 

“How many times did I tell you, I’m not your jagiya.”

 

“Ah… Your voice healed me! Saranghae ~” Woohyun’s embrace tighten more.

 

“Woohyun-ah, Don’t be lovey-dovey here! You make me jealous!” Sungyeol smacked Woohyun’s head.

 

“Then, find a girlfriend” Woohyun put his head on Haeri’s shoulder.

 

“Hmph! Myung-ah~ can I sleep at your house today. I want to test my brother if he’s really serious about his love.”

 

“Sure. My parents are outstation this week.” Myungsoo answered Sungyeol with a smirk.

 

“ What are you planning to?”

 

“ A black out plan.”

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Sungyeol was outside peeking Sungjong like a stalker eventhough it was his house. “ hehe… wait? How am I gonna make it balck out?” he thought to himself.”ah~ the main switch! “ a light bulb flashed in his mind. He opened the front door carefully and successfully not making any sound.

 

“Sungjong-ah, I’m taking a bath.” Minkyung popped her head at Sungjong’s bedroom door. She still remembers the ‘couple’ incident as she looked at Sunjong wearing a pyjamas.

 

“Sure. Call me if you need something.” Sungjong answered without turning his head. He doesn’t even know that Minkyung’s watching him.

 

After she enjoyed her bath, the thunder started . ‘ It gonna be a scary night. Please don’t rain. I don’t like thunders and lightning’ Minkyung thought as she put on her night dress. Suddenly, a thunder and lightning came together. Without a warning, everything turned black. Sungjong was at the door of his bedroom just heard a scream.

“AAAAAAHHHH!!!”

 

- to be continued –