1 - first day of school

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

  "YAH!!Jongie~!!Wake up! It's your first day at school!" a black haired guy shaked the brunette haired boy. "Just five more minutes,Sungyeol-hyung~" the younger boy whined. "YAH! I don't want to be late because of you!" Sungyeol walked out from the room. the younger just let out a sigh.Sungyeol is the brunette elder brother.

 

"Sungjong,pabo!!" Sungyeol came back with a pail of water and splashed it onto the younger."hyung!what's that for?"Sungjong woke up. "I'm helping you to take a bath. can"t you see that?" Sungyeol stucked out his tounge like a child. Sungjong bursted into laughter when he sees his older brother's cuteness.

 

"I'm ready for school!" Sungjong lifted both of his fist up in the air. Sungyeol walked beside him with a smile.

 

"Jongie-ah~"

 

"hmmm?"

 

let's race to school! onetwothree go!" Sungyeol ran leaving Sungjong at the back stayed in blank. He took a while to realize what was happening."hyung!wait for me!" Sungjong ran to catch up with his brother.

"Now,where on earth did he go?" Sungjong asked himself. "Hyung!!" he shouted to hear if he gets any response. Unfortunately,none. He wandered around the school.when he reached at the corner, he bumped into something... or someone..

 

The two of them were on the ground."ouuh..." Sungjong stood up carefully. He looked at what or who he bumped into. It was a girl. 'Her brunette hair looked smooth...argh!What am I thinking!?' Sungjong thought to himself.

"gwenchana?"Sungjong asked the girl. "urm..." the girl tried to stand up."here, let me help you" he held out his hand. the girl grabbed his hand and stood up."komawo"the girl thanked Sungjong.

 

"I want to know her name.." Sungjong talked to himself.

"Eh? did you say anything?"

"Ah?no,no!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, definitely" he lied.. but, it's better than letting the girl  know.

 The girl laughed softly.'ah~she's cute- argh!What's wrong with me? I could feel my face is hot' he cupped his cheeks with both of his hands.

"So what's your name?" the brunette girl started walking, asking him to walk beside her.

"Erm... Sungjong. Lee Sungjong.What's your name?"

"Minkyung. Kang Minkyung.."

'what a pretty name for a beautiful girl' he knocked his head slightly as a gift for thingking of something useless."Why do you knocked yourself?" Minkyung asked Sungjong curiously.

"Ah! nothing! nothing at all!" Sungjong started to panic. Minkyung chuckled sweetly. Sungjong just asked Minkyung,"What's your class?"

"1-A"

"Same as me!" Sungjong got excited all of a sudden. 'he's quite cute.', It's Minkyung turn to think of something useless. 'Aish... What on earth am Ithinking?'

When they reached the third floor,they heard the fangirls screaming on top of their voices."What's that? Is something bad gonna happen?" Sungjong looked worried.

"hmm.. Just some fangirls crazy over Myungsoo-sunbae" Minkyung let out a slow sigh. The girl's were in front of their class.

"Minkyung-ah!" a voice came from the centre of the girls. Fangirls turned around to look 'who' Minkyung is. Sharp eyes staring Minkyung from head to toe. there were silence in the air.

Myungsoo took the chance to runn towards Minkyung. He grabbed Minkyung's and Sungjong's hand. He ran with those two blanked in confusion. They entered a room which was 'The Student Council' room." I brought the hostages, President" Myungsoo said towards a person standing in front of them.

Sungjong eyes wide opened as he sees a familiar person in front of him,"hyung, you're the president?"

"yes,and I want you two to be a part of The Student Council , Lee Sungjong, Kang Minkyung."

 

         - to be continued-