4 - Meeting Her Bestfriend

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

  It’s been one month Sungjong studied in Woolim High School. Sungjong entered the empty classroom of his. “ahahaha” the sound of someone laugh could be heard near his class. Sungjong went out of the classroom to meet the Vice treasurer, Lee Howon.

“Hoya-hyung” he bowed to Howon who was texting someone on the phone.

“ah,Sungjong-dongsaeng.” Howon stopped texting. “so, how’s school today?”

“mmm… school haven’t started yet”

“eh? Ahaha! You’re right. Silly me.”

“you’re always silly.” Two boys came . one was blonde while the other one was brown-haired.

“urm.. Sungjong-ah, let me introduce you to them. Sungjong, meet Jang Dongwoo and Kim Sunggyu.” Howon introduced them.

“yeah. I already know Dongwoo-hyung. He always come to our house to study eventhough they will do the opposite.” Sungjong smiled. He saw someone he knew walking towards them. “Myungsoo-hyung!” he waved towards the said person. Myungsoo stopped, joining the group.

“Myungsoo, watch out!!” Howon gave a warning when he turns back. Before Myungsoo could turn around, Sungyeol jumped onto his back. Wrapping his arms around Myungsoo’s neck. Woohyun then came laughing.

“hyung!get off.” Myungsoo shook his body but that doesn’t make the older move. Sungyeol buried his head between Myungsoo’s shoulder and neck. “hyung! Your breath is tickling me!” Myungsoo shook his body rougher so that the older finally let go of him.

Sungjong then saw Minkyung with someone he didn’t know. When they got closer, Sungjong greeted her. “ Minkyung-ah..Annyeong!” he waved his hand cutely towards Minkyung. She just smiled back.

“Sungjong-sshi, this is my best friend, Lee Haeri. She’s a second-year student.” Minkyung introduced the girl she was walking with. The girl was shorter than Minkyung, her dark brown hair and chocolate eyes.

“Annyeong, Haeri-noona” Sungjong bowed towards Haeri. Haeri blushed a little.
 
Haeri whispered to Minkyung, “ Minkyung-ah, I think I’m in love. Is this what they call love at first sight?”.

“kind of”

“Jagiya! You’re here!” Woohyun threw his arm around Haeri’s shoulder.

“I’m not your jagiya,okay?” Haeri pushed Woohyun’s arm away.Sungjong saw Minkyung’s face. Her expression was sad. She was looking at her feet. Sungjong felt his heart shrinking again when he sees Minkyung like that.

'does she likes Woohyun-hyung?'

-to be continued-

haha!!finally, a chapter.. eventhough I'm in school break now, I can't open my laptop much..