2 - First Step Into Class 1-A

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

 "Yes, And I want you two to be a part of The Student Council, Lee Sungjong, Kang Minkyunng." the words that Sungyeol said keep reminding Minkyung and Sungjong. "Kang Minkyung,you're the Head Secretary while Sungjong is your asisstant" Sungyeol continued. "Do you accept it?" the two of them only nodded their head like a child who was listening to their mother's advice.

 

"Hah, look at them. They make a good partner." another btunette boy smirked at those two.

"Howon-sunbae!" Minkyung started to blush..

"I told you to call me Hoya. Ho-ya. got it?"

Before Minkyung can retort, Sungyeol snapped in."Let me explain,start from the right,our Vice President,Kim Myungsoo.Our Treasurer Nam Woohyun and his asisstant,Lee Howon or Hoya."

"I think we can work together then!!" Woohyun shouted happily towards Minkyung.

Sungjong could see Minkyung's cheek getting red. Sungjong didn't know how to feel. The feeling of happy and jealous mixed together. He's happy that he saw Minkyung's shy face but he's jealous that he wasn't the one that caused Minkyung to blush. 'Why am I feeling like this?Is my heart shrinking/Am I gonna die?' many questions popped into Sunjong's head because he never felt that way before.

 When they entered their class,the first step that Sungong and Minkyung took, a duster flew through a space between them."What the-" he was shocked.Minkyung looked in disbelief. The students were fightting with each other. The tables were upside down. It was a mess.

Suddenly without warning, a pail of water splashed onto the duo. When the students looked closely at the victims, they were shocked. "Minkyung-ah/Sungjong-oppa" Sungjong didn't know how they knew their name. Both of them were totally wet. He saw something jummping on Minkyung's head.

He took that 'thing' slowly and realized that it was a goldfish.Minkyung quickly took the goldfish from Sungjong's hands. "you.. I will never forgive you!" Minkyung cursed the students and ran from the classroom with the goldfish.Sungjong ran to catch up with her.

Minkyung was not found anywhere.Sungjong went to the rooftop to rest.'This school is weird.The first day and a chaos. Teacher is in the meeting room. Shouldn't they come into the classroom and teach?'Sungjong wondered.He saw a girl  sitting while hugging her knees near to her chest. A plastic bag contained water and a goldfish in it. He took a step forward.

 

"Minkyung-ah"

           

 

  - to be continued-