8 - Lovely Breakfast

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

"Let's have breakfast!" Sungjong hopped while going downstairs like a bunny.

 

"Don't hop. You'll trip yourself and roll over to the floor."Minkyung warned him.Suddenly, Sungjong tripped but his animal-instict was fast. He set his hands out and roll over like a ninja That move entertained Minkyung. She bursted into laughter. "I *laugh*Told *laugh* you." she spoke between laughters.

 

Sungjong blushed a lot to see her laugh. 'Finally, I can see her happy like that' he smiled while scratching the back of his head. "Minkyung-ah, let's have breakfast." Sungjong dragged Minkyung into the kitchen."Minkyung-ah, what do you want to make?" he asked Minkyung while looking into the refridgerator.

 

"Maybe an omelette? What you're making?"

 

"Pancake!" Sungjong chuckled as he looked into Minkyung's sparkling eyes. They cooked while telling jokes and stories about each other.

 

After they were done, the set up the dining table. They sat across each other. Sungjong took his chopsticks and dug in Minkyung's omelette."mm.. Mashta! Try some!" he took some more and put it in front of Minkyung's lips.

 

Without a second thought, Minkyung parted her lips letting the omelette into . She chewed on it. "Delicious" Minkyung happily took a bit of Sungjong's pancake and put it in . "Yours too!" she took a bit of the pancake again and put it in front of Sungjong. Sungjong on the other hand voluntarily ate what the girl gave him.

 

Minkyung chuckled as she fed Sungjong, watching his cuteness while eating. She enjoyed at the sight of it .She realized what she was doing and quickly felt her cheeks were feeling hot.She realized that she was staring deeply into Sungjong. The other boy too, realized that his heartbeat was getting faster as he noticed Minkyung's red cheek.'She looked cute in my outfit.' Sungjong thought.

 

* FLASHBACK *

 

"Here, take this outfit." Sungjong gave Minkyung a v-neck grey t-shirt and a long black pants.

 

"But it's yours"

 

"It's okay, I don't mind. Just take it and go have a bath, so we can go and cook a breakfast~"

 

"umm.. okay, then." Minkyung went into the bathroom.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"Hey, let's go out, Minkyung-ah" Sungjong asked waiting for an answer.

 

"Of course we are. You will come with me to pack my things, right?" Minkyung waited for him to answer again.

 

-to be continued-