3 - Until The First Day Ended

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

“Minkyung-ah” Sungjong called for the second time. Still, no response. She stil looking towards the scenery. Sungjong sat beside Minkyung and looked towards her beautiful face. He startled when he saw the precious crystal-liquid fell from the girl’s eyes.”Minkyung-ah,why are you crying?”Sungjong braved himself to ask.

“They hurt the goldfish. They didn’t know how precious a life is.” Minkyung did not even look into Sungjong eyes.

“Minkyung-ah, be tough” he persuaded her. The boy Minkyung’s back. He slightly pushed Minkyung’s head making her head landed on his shoulder. “ Don’t worry. I ‘ll kill those guys if they hurt our little friend or y-you.”he slightly blushed. Minkyung lifted up her head to take a good look at her assistant.

She touched Sungjong’s forehead. “ are you sick?”. Sungjong pushed her hand away..

“Minkyung-ah, I’m serious”

“dae” MInkyung ruffled  his hair. Sungjong laughed happily with that touch. Minkyung put her head back on Sungjong’s shoulder.

“Minkyung-ah, just cry. You’ll have a lot more trouble afterwards if you hold it in.” Sungjong pleaded the girl. He could hear a sob came from the girl. He just kept quiet.After a few hours, he realized there was no sobbing anymore. He could hear a slow breathing .’ she must be sleeping.’ His face turned slightly red.

“Sungjong-sshi” Minkyung shook the taller boy.

“hmm”  was the only thing she received. Sungjong opened his eyes slowly to see a beautiful face in front of him only a few inches away. Sungjong stood up and he felt an electric shock in his body. “Ah, my legs are cramp.” He touched his leg.

“Sit down. Stretch your legs out.” Minkyung ordered. Sungjong did as told without a protest. Minkyung’s hands touched the brunette boy’s legs. He stayed quiet. He just stared at the slim fingers massaging his legs.

‘ Why am I feeling this way? My heart is beating so fast that it wants to pop out from my mouth’ Sungjong thought as he felt his face was hot. ‘omo! Is my face red?’ Sunjong cupped his cheek with his hand,

“ It’s done” Minkyung proudly said.Sungjong chuckled in a cute way.

“Kamsahamida” he smiled and chuckled again. Minkyung blushed slightly and stared at he cute boy in front of her. There were silence. Sungjong walked closer to Minkyung. He leaned closer to her.

“YAH!! Lee Sungjong! I’ve been looking everywhere for you.” A voice came from the door of the rooftop. They turned and looked at Sungyeol who ran towards Sungjong, grab him and left. Minkyung felt relieved that no one saw her blushing like crazy. Sungjong thought, ‘Minkyung! Oh, hyung, you’re so not gentleman!”.

-to be continued-