14 - Oxygen Is Needed For Respiration

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

It was recess time and Haeri went to Minkyung’s classroom when she saw Sungjong ran along the hallway. She followed the boy. Sungjong barged into The Student Council’s room. “Hyung! Minkyung is missing!!” Sungjong shouted in panic.

 

“BWOH!!?” Sungyeol and Myungsoo who was in there spoke in unison.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Haeri eavesdropped a conversation of a girl and her friend who was passing by. “I hope the girl is alright.”

 

“What do you mean by that!?” Haeri asked the girl quite loud. Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo could hear her. She shook the girl’s shoulder.

 

“It’s Minkyung-unnie. My classmate says that she was dragged by the queenka, Jia-sshi.”

 

“BWOH!?” the girl thought she was going deaf when Haeri and the Student Council’s members asked her together in unison.

 

“She was dragged to where?” Haeri asked again this time shaking the girl’s shoulder a little harder.

 

The girl shook her head. “Mollayo.sorry.”

 

Haeri let go of the girl..”Minkyung-ah, odi kayo?” she stayed there thinking where could the girl be.

 

Sungjong thought for a split second and ran towards the class: 2-A

He knocked on the door politely and slowly opened it.” Can I see Jia-noona?”. The orange-haired girl’s eyes widened as she saw ‘her beautiful king’ asking to meet her. She had a strange feeling. She slowly went towards him.

 

“Where is Minkyung?” Sungjong asked the girl politely. He tried to control his boiling temper.

 

“Why do you need her?” Jia asked in disgustion. Without thinking twice, he slapped the girl’s cheek and bammed her onto the classroom’s wall. His hands were at Jia’s collar.Everyone was shocked by the sudden outburst of the boy.

 

“One last chance. Where – is – she?” he held Jia’s collar tighter.

 

“Am I not enough for you?” she held her head up just to receive a killing glare from the younger. Tears started to blur her sight. She looked away. She lifted the key to the locker,”Here. It’s the key to the locker. She’s in the storeroom at the corner.”

 

Sungjong took the key and let Jia free. He walked out of the class and turned around. “Jia-noona, thanks. And yeah, you’re not enough for me. Or it’s the other way around. I don’t know. “ he chuckled and ran to the storeroom. Jia smiled at the sight of the caring Sungjong running along the hallway.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

‘ I skipped two classes now. I must went to detention after this. What an unlucky day.’ Minykung thought. She can’t inhale properly because of the thick handkerchief. ‘Oh no, I can’t breathe anymore. Sungjong-ah, help me.’ Minkyung was loosing her conciousness.

 

“Minkyung-ah!” she heard someone barged into the store room and calling for her. The locker’s door was opened. She could see a blurry figure before everything went black.

 

- to be continued –