7 - Not So Good Morning Call

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

 

  But why in her heart she's more scared if Sungjong leave her more than Haeri?

Minkyung woke up from the nightmare. Headache came fast to her brain. She held her head with her left hand. Sungjong woke up from the tight grip on his hand. He was suprised that Minkyung's hand was squeezing hard on his hand.Minkyung didn't know what she was holding until "Minkyung-ah, it's hurts.." a voice that made Minkyung snapped from her fantasy. She quickly released Sungjong's hand after she realized what she did.

"Sorry! really I..." Sungjong lift up his hands signaling Minkyung not to be sorry.

"Gwenchanayo.. You must have a bad dream." Sungjong smiled evnthough he's still in pain.Minkyung looked around.

"This is not my room..Is this your room, Sungjong-sshi?" Minkyung asked while surveying the room.Sungjong nodded slightly. "what's that paper? a note?" Minkyung looked at a note on the bedside table. Sungjong followed her gaze.there, a note that says:

'I'm going out with Myungsoo. Make your own breakfast. Don't forget your girlfriend too. Take a good care of yourself and your girlfriend now. bye~'

Love, Sungyeol

"aish... that hyung.." Sungjong blushed at the word 'girlfriend'. He turned to looked at the other person who was blushing too. "we're lucky that it's Saturday." Sungjong let out a sigh. " what should we do now?" he pouted.Minkyung smiled at him.

'Goodbye baby goodbye, dwidoraso gudaero apuro gamyon dwae' Minkyung's phone rang. She looked at the ID number and picked it up.She pushed the 'loudspeaker' button. She placed the phone far away from her ear a bit while putting her index finger on her lips signaling Sungjong to be quiet.

"YAH! KANG MINKYUNG! Your mother said you did not come home last night!where were you, miss!?"

"Haeri-unnie. I forgot to tell mom that I was with my classmate last night."Minkyung tried to hide her laugh.

"Fine,then. Your mom had gone out, you know that? She said she wanted to go overseas to join her friend, Mrs.Lee Minsung in Paris." Sungjong eyes widened as Haeri spitted out his mother's name on the phone."By the way, Your mother said you will be staying with Mrs. Lee's children. She doesn't trust you to live alone. Go and pack your things."

"BWOH!?" the two of them spoke together.

"Did I hear a boy's voice?" Haeri's voice was getting curious.Sungjong covered his mouth mentally slapping himself.

"Ani, unnie. It's my friend's dog. I'll go pack my things after I have my breakfast, okay?bye!"Minkyung hung up.

"ah...That was close.."Minkyung looked towards Sungjong and smiled.

'ah...that smile again..It makes my heart flutters..wait!what!?' Sungjong thought but still smiling back.

-to be continued-