18 - Listen to Your Heart

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

“Minkyung-ah”

 

------------------------------

 

“Leave me alone.” the said girl answered not turning her head to face the boy. Sungjong walked away slowly with disappointment.“Kajima.” His footsteps stopped. He turned around. The girl’s back still facing him.

 

“Minkyung-ah, make a decision. Listen to your heart like I did.”

 

Minkyung stood up in silence. Sungjong waited for her answer.Minkyung turned around, looking straight to her dearest person. “K-ka-kajima.” A drop of tears dripped flowing on her cheeks.

 

“Kajima,kajima, kajima, kajima” she repeated, shut her eyes tightly hands curled into a fist. Tears trickling down one after another, her hair swaying following the rhythm of the wind. She was shocked when a pair of hands wrapped around her body. Her eyes widened. She slowly hug back the brunette boy.

 

Sungjong tighten his embrace that made Minkyung blush.”Urm.. I don’t want anyone to know, I don’t want to repeat it, so liten carefully.” Sungjong’s face was burning. Minkyung nuzzled her head into the crook of Sungjong’s neck and the latter put his head on Minkyung’s shoulder. “Minkyung-ah, saranghae.” Sungjong whispered into Minkyung’s ear. She could hear his heartbeat loud and clear.

 

“Na do, saranghae. I’ve known it but can’t bring myself to confess to you because Haeri-unnie likes you.”

 

“That’s true, but not anymore.” A voice came

 

“Haeri-unnie, Woohyun-sunbae.”

 

“It’s okay, you can take Sungjong away from her. Because Haeri is my ‘real’ jagiya now~” Woohyun pinched Haeri’s cheek making her blush.

 

“But since when?” Minkyung was confused.

 

“Since I fought with you and he came to comfort me. And then I realized that Sungjong will never look at me seriously because he’s deeply in love with you.” Haeri explained making Sungjong blushed harder. “Oh! By the way, are you two going to stay in that position forever?”

 

The two youngest realized that they still hugging each other. They let go and blushed heavily. Minkyung rubbed her arm while Sungjong scratched his head uncomfortably. “Ya, jagiya… you should let them be.. let’s go. Let them have some private time together.” Woohyun said and winked at Sungjong while walking away with Haeri.

 

The two of them stayed in an embarrassing silence for a while. Sungjong finally broke the silence. “Well, let’s not hide our feelings anymore.” He said, intertwining his hand with Minkyung’s. they walked while Sungjong waved their intertwined hands back and forth rapidly.

 

                                                     

 

                                                          THE  END

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Author : sorry for the sudden end! I didn’t even know what I’ll do if you guys don’t like it. It’s boring when it’s holidays. I’m weird. I love school but I hate studying. I really at history and geography. I should bring myself to like it though. I have a lot more years in school. Again, I’m sorry because the story is not good enough. I’m lacking of ideas already. I’m going to make another shot and it’s called:

 

I MADE AN ACCIDENT, but NOTHING’S OVER

 

It’s Haeri and Sungjong. pairing. Well, it’s weird. It popped into my head when I saw how close they are in Music Bank ( when Davichi won with the song ‘Don’t Say Goodbye’) . but then I think again, poor Sungjong-sshi, I exchanged his partner. This story and ‘Don’t Say Goodbye, just Be Mine’ is not a sequel anyway. So I’m gonna give try it. It consist a little bit of Minkyung and Woohyun pairing too. How selfish of me!!

 

THANKS FOR READING THIS FIC!! PLEASE COMMENT AND PLEASE DON’T UNSUBSCRIBE (eventhough I only had a few but still I appreciate them)

 

SEE U NEXT TIME!~ I LOVE U ALL!♥~ >U<

 

(you must be thinking I’m weird that I love people that I don’t kniow, right?)

 

GOODBYE FOR NOW~~~~