17 - Our Broken Heart part 2/2

Don't Say Goodbye, just Be mine

Sungjong went to school. Some of his fangirls stared him in amazement or worry. “ Why  Sungjong-oppa is like that these days?” a fangirl of his asked the other.

 

“ I don’t know. Maybe he broke up with Minkyung-unnie.”

 

“ What? They coupled? Waah.. that girl has something. When?”

 

“ That’s the little part. But some says they quarreled about Minkyung’s locked up incident. The worst part, there rumors that said Minkyung cheated Sungjong over a guy called Woohyun, a student coucil’s member” another voice interrupt them.

 

Sungjong went into the classroom. He put his bag on his seat. A pool of fangirls came running to him. “ Oppa! Are you okay?” He turned his gaze to the blackboard and his heart stopped as he read what was there :

 

‘ Stupid girl! Who do you think you are? Minkyung, you stupid! Really need to teach a lesson, haha! Darn you Minkyung! You hurt our precius Sungjong-oppa!”

 

Minkyung suddenly stepped in and saw the blackboard. She read it and her heart broke into many pieces as she looked at Sungjong. She had hurt the innocent boy’s heart with harsh words. Tears started forming at her eyes. Her broken heart crashed into smaller pieces seeing the boy was surrounded with his fangirls. She couldn’t hold her tears anymore. She ran, as fast as she could to where she will be left alone.

 

Sungjong saw Minkyung ran. He wanted to catch her but the fangirls kept hanging onto him. “Now, now. Let him go.” A brunette girl came into the classroom.

 

“Haeri-unnie! No! we don’t want to!” they kept clinging onto him.

 

“If she say let go, let go immediately! Don’t you have manners towards the elders!?” Jia came in her voice echoed in the classroom. The fangirls let go of Sungjong.

 

Tthanks, Jia” Haeri took Sungjong to Jia.

 

“ So… You did not make up with Minkyung?” Jia asked Sungjong crossing her arms on her chest.

 

“ W-Why.. would I ? I-it’s n-not li-like I fo-fought wi-with her.” The boy stuttered and jerked off a bit when Jia put her hands on his shoulders.

 

“Don’t lie to you heart, Sungjong-ah. I know I’m not enough for you, but the girl you’re letting go of is perfect for you. Go to her and express your feelings. Confess to her.” Jia looked into the pretty eyes infront of her.

 

“But.. I c-can’t.” he looked away from the older’s stare. Jia placed her index finger on Sungjong’s chest, directly where his heart was beating.

 

“ I know your decision is the opposite of what you heart wants. This is wrong. You have to listen to your heart sometimes. By the way, we all will cheer for you! Right, girls?” Jia looked at the fangirls. They frowned and cheered for Sungjong.

 

“ Go to her Sungjong-oppa! If you’re happy then we’re happy too. We cheer for you and Minkyung!” they spoke in unison. They realized the important thing to them was to see their king to smile again.

 

Jia looked back at Sungjong who was shocked. “ What you’re waiting for? A limousine? Go to her, now!!” she pushed him away. He ran and turned back.

 

“Thanks, guys!!” he waved cutely and his smile was back again. The fangirls started squeaking and screamed in high pitched that Jia and Haeri have to cover their ears with their hands.

 

“You’re welcome, oppa!! Go to Minkyung!” all of the fangirls punched their fist up in the air. “HWAITING, Sunjong-oppa!!”

 

Sungjong ran again to catch Minkyung. He knew where the girl was. He opened a door and sunlight attacked his eyes. He saw a figure. She was looking at the scenery as they were at the rooftop. She wrapped herself with her slender arms.

 

“Minkyung-ah.”

 

- to be continued -

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Author : the next chapter is the ending!! i know it must be so sudden right.. ? do comment and subscribe.. love u!