Marshmallows, strawberry milk and sweet tooths

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

"Man! I can't believe you and Jeonghan can actually hold her without her crying." Seungkwan and Chan said two metres from them as Jisoo hugged her. Miraculously, when Jeonghan passed her to Jisoo just now, Yeonsoo didn't awake, nor did she cry when she actually found out she was in some random stranger's hand.

The angel and the gentlemen cleared the first stage. What next? Would Yeonsoo now abandon her own sister and go off with the pretty boys? Yeon Young rolled her eyes but smiled as she saw Yeonsoo waving excitedly and giggling at her. Nah, she won't.

"Anyone up for chocolate marshmallows?" Seokmin hollered from the tiny kitchen.

"Hyung, hyung! Me! Me!" The 98 and 99 liners shouted excitedly, running to the already crowded kitchen.

"Barging into a house and holding an unwanted party is definitely your thing alright," Yeon Young muttered under her breath as she went into the kitchen as well. Taking a marshmallow coated in chocolate from Seokmin, she silently brooded over how to pass time and finally chase them out of the house. Someone coughed but she didn't bother looking at that someone, instead, choosing to look into space (that corner at the side looked really dirty).

"Hey, Yeon Young." Mingyu who was standing beside her decided to shake her for Seungcheol.

Yeon Young growled at him. She haven't forgot what happened. After Yuha left, by then, he had already finished the strawberry milk when he was watching by the sidelines. Stupid food stealer.

After getting her attention, Seungcheol the leader, continued, "As you all know, the first meeting wasn't very...nice." He gave a pointed look in Yeon Young's direction and she gawked. How was that my fault?! If you see a bunch of strangers, 17(?) of them, you wouldn't be too happy either. Especially if those strangers have no manners and made your family member cry.

Seungkwan didn't help as he commented, "Disastrous."

"Yeah, totally." Hansol nodded his head in agreement with Seungkwan and everyone shot to look at the two. As if finally realising what he said, Hansol covered his mouth with both hands and his eyes widened. "Oh my god," He exclaimed in english, "I didn't mean to say that!" Yeon Young blew her fringe up and tapped the table. Oh yeah? Hansol was just in front of her. Suddenly, he let out a pained yelp.

"Sorry, didn't mean to do that." Yeon Young smiled at him in fake affection. He just jutted out his lower lip and retraced a few steps back.

"Um guys. As I was saying, since we technically had no introductions. Let's do one now." The PD would have thanked Seungcheol if he was here. He was such a good guy, giving them more and more footage to edit. Yeonsoo clapped in adoration and squealed happily.

"Oh? Does the little lady want to go first?" Jisoo smiled pleasantly. Yeonsoo shyly smiled back as she the vanilla cream off .

"So what's your name?"

"Yeonsoo."

"How old are you?" Yeon Young asked as she gave a bright grin. Her younger sister hesitated before putting out one hand with all her fingers except her thumb outstretched.

"Smart girl!" Yeon Young reach over to pat her head but tripped over 'something' and fell right into Jeonghan. Luckily he caught her.

"Woah, are you alright-"

"AMERICAN BOY!" Yeon Young was quick to find her balance and left Jeonghan as quickly as she fell, following that action, she went to deal with the one that made her fell. Cruelly. She used her left leg to hook his right leg and pinned him down to the floor in a matter of seconds.  Hansol gasped. No, he was too young to die!

"Yeon Young-ssi, please don't punch him to death-" Seokmin worriedly started but was interrupted by the sound of laughter.

From Hansol.

"HAHA! Stop! DON'T TICKLE ME!" Am I stopping? Dream on. Yeon Young snorted as she continued attacking his sides while sitting on him.

With one last try, Hansol finally managed to get her off and he gasped for air.

"You are the worse!" He hugged himself, "I FEEL VIOLATED." Yeon Young shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe your fangirls do but not me." Jeonghan laughed. Ah, that would have been cute if she wasn't so keen on revenge. He thought about how dazed she looked when she found out she didn't hit the floor. Cute.

"Okay guys, no more playing!"

"Oldest to youngest!"

"I'm S.Coups! Leader and in the hip hop unit!"

"Jeonghan. The angel born on 1004! Vocal unit."

"Joshua the gentleman. Vocal unit."

"Jun! Chinese member and performance unit!"

"Hoshi here! Performance unit and cheographer!"

"Wonwoo here. Hip Hop unit."

"Woozi. Composer. Vocal unit."

"DK. Main vocalist and vocal unit!"

"Mingyu. Hip Hop unit and tallest!"

"The8! From china and performance unit!"

"THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD! BOO SEUNGKWAN! Awesome vocals, awesome rap, awesome dance. Vocal unit."

"Vernon. The guy who does much better than Seungkwan. Hip Hop unit."

"I'm the adorable maknae! Dino! Performance unit."

Yeon Young stared. The guys thought she was uninterested and sulked.

"Dude! We are seventeen! You got to show some reaction!" Seungkwan clasped his face and pulled downwards in exaperation.

. They just messed with my mind. What the hell? Wait. 13 people?

"Where's the other 4?"

"No. DUDE. We are," Mingyu started and everyone contributed, "13 members, 3 units and 1 team! Seventeen!" 

That's better than 17 but there's too many people.

"..." She opened to say something but realised there was absolutely nothing to say.

"Your turn." Seungcheol nodded to her. Ah, introductions during classtimes were all really very embarassing. Really. She could have gone red if not for the fact that she had an image to uphold.

"Yeon Young. Student. Taekwando unit!" She smiled brightly as their jaws dropped, "Don't mess with me!" Yeon Young said chirpily with a sweet grin. So much so that people who didn't on the audio would have thought she said 'it was a pleasure to meet you'.

Yeonsoo giggled. Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

"Your sister is really violent, isn't she?"

"...YAH!"

 

 


hi! i may update less frequently now because of my exams! but all will be back after a while! thanks for supporting all this while! sarang you all :) wth jeonghan, WHY HE SO HOT?