Cleaning buddies

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

Everyone was finally awake and all of them, except for the losing team, were lazing around the sofa. Meanwhile, the losing team were cleaning, miserably, starting from the disgusting toilet.

It was totally boring! But still, she had to travel all the way to their damn dorm, just so that it looked like they were a 'family'. There was no such thing during cleaning.

Yeon Young continued to look at the time on her watch, and then back on her sketchbook. She was growing anxious because even though the fashion show was broadcasted on the channel 3 hours later, she is afraid Seventeen wouldn't be done by then. Argh, no use thinking about it. Phone, where's my phone?

She opened the familiar red application and started browsing.

"Have you seen our new MV?" Mingyu asked as he peered over her shoulder.

"...What?"

"Mansae, the one where we wave our hands in the air."

"Do you think I did?" Yeon Young snorted as she continued browsing through other kpop groups. To be honest, she haven't even watched their debut MV. Her friends (well, Eunmi) weren't talking much about Seventeen but were more hyped about the maknae of BTS, Jeon Jungkook. Well, their music slayed anyways.

"Wow I am so hurt by that comment." Seungkwan contorted his face into disappointment.

"Well, you can go get depressed and shut up somewhere. Hey, that corner near the toilet looks just perfect," Yeon Young said monotonously as she looked at BTS 'I Need U' MV, "Wait. Aren't you suppose to be cleaning right now? Get your lazy of the chair!" Seungkwan showed her the whites of his eyes before stalking off grouchily.

"You should stop cheating on me. You are Yeonsoo's mom. And I'm her dad." Mingyu crunched on the dorm's potato chips and shrugged his shoulders innocently as if he didn't say anything weird.

"I'm her sister. . And you are a fake. So we have no relation at all. YAH, how dare you push me away?" Yeon Young fumed as Mingyu pushed her legs onto the floor to clear up space on the couch. He just stuck his tongue out at her with a raised eyebrow. Oh this brat dares to challenge me.

Before Yeon Young could use one of her taekwando moves, Seungcheol called out to her. She doesn't want to move from her seat though. "Come here instead!" She shouted back.

"It's important. Seungkwan and Minghao are already here."

"Then listen, and tell me later."

"..." Hearing no reply from the leader, she plugged in her earpieces again and hummed BTS 'Dope'. Being quite high on sugar that day (or every single time without fail when BTS was on screen), Yeon Young said 'Jeoro' loudly in Mingyu's ears every single time and he rolled his eyes at her silliness even though he also sang along. If he told her she did that today, she would totally freak. He smiled smugly at his plan.

In the toilet, Seungcheol scoffed. That girl was too stubborn for her own good. He was getting pissed off. Yeon Young was the cause of all this and yet didn't feel a single bit of regret in her blood. As Seungcheol made his way out of the bathroom, the cameraman followed him till they reached the living room quarters. Making a very unsensible decision, Seungcheol stood in front of said annoying pesky little devil and glared, hard.

It was now or never.

Muttering an incomprehensible explanation on why she should not call him a ert, Seungcheol quickly grabbed the girl before she could understand what was going on, leaving Mingyu in a loud laughing fit as he stared at her horrendous expression.

"STUPID LEADER-YAH! OH MY GOD, PUT ME DOWN," Yeon Young screamed as he brought her to the other group. Yeon Young tried to hook her left leg around his waist and apply pressure to make him fall but to no avail. She was nothing frightening in the middle of nowhere while leader was just a guy who exercised daily. Yeon Young landed on the toilet bowl with a 'omph' and grumbled.

"Wow, Seungcheol-hyung," Seungkwan stared with an open mouth, "Either she's your secret unknown best friend or you are plain crazy."

"Thanks, Seungkwan." Seungcheol replied dryly.

"Hello Yeon Young. Just know that whaever comes out of my mouth later, does not mean that I thought it up," Seungkwan nodded his head dramatically at her, wanting her to acknowledge his words. She growled at him with bared teeth.

"Um, so moving on! Seungcheol-hyung kinda, told me, to tell you...that. Since Yeonsoo is part of our team," Seungkwan looked at her face for any dark emotions, regretting his sentence almost immediately, "As her sister, youshouldcleanupwithus."

"Are you really using a nice, cute, innocent, little girl against me?" She stared at the three in disbelief.

"Not really, but thinking like that isn't wrong either," Seungcheol smiled at her widely. That smart, good-for-nothing aleck.

"You guys are the worst. Seriously, camera, you better have taken this scene down." The familiar ahujussi that was in her house a few days ago grinned, "I capture everything. Don't worry bout the happy dance as well." Yeon Young felt the warmth rising to her cheeks.

"I thought you said you deleted it."

"I don't know, kiddo, the footage was still on my camera when I submitted it."

.

.

This was the first time Yeon Young was cleaning something other than her own house. All those class duties in school were just done by her pitiful partner. Not that they dared to complain her to the teachers. The things I do for you, Yeonsoo-ah, make sure you love unni a lot okay...

She felt the atmosphere go cold as she dumped the sponge back into the greyish water. Mother father. Oh my god. No. I'm done. So done. What the hell do they even do at their dorm anyways? Why is it so ing dirty? Almost everyone in the living room was waiting for her to snap and boy, was the tension high.

"You, you and YOU." She pointed at Mingyu, Junhui and Chan. Basically all the guys in the vicinity. The older ones seem to knew something would happen and were all currently hiding in Seungcheol's room, playing with Yeonsoo. By now, Yeonsoo could remember Jeonghan and Jisoo, and was on her way to remembering Seokmin.

Back to the main issue.

"No way, we won!" Mingyu scoffed loudly.

"Why won't you do it, you said you were my husband!?" She poked him in the chest.

"What? NO? I-I didn't." He mumbled, a red tint glowing on his face.

"Mister, you better do it or I will beat you up," Yeon Young glared at him with a pout while unknowingly leaning closer to him. Mingyu gulped at the close proximity and let out a stupid laugh. He felt like he was sweating buckets just from the way she stared at him with her doll-like eyes. Mingyu stunned there for a moment before speaking up (when he felt something jab his side).

"Alright, fine! FINE." Mingyu huffed and looked away. Yeon Young snorted. Sorry to say but, Kim Mingyu, you are really easy to persuade. Ah well, my gain.

"Hyung! What? Why? You gave in too easily!" Chan complained as Junhui just stepped to refill a clean bucket of water with a downcast expression.

"Lee Chan! Be a gentleman and help out, kay." Yeon Young handed him her rubber gloves, "Here, continue washing whatever needs to be washed."

"Mingyu-hyung!" Chan whined again as Mingyu clutched the sides of his head, blocking out the noise and grumbled, "Sorry, sorry." As they started working, Yeon Young took her phone with her, going into the room where Yeonsoo was currently playing at.

"You look dead."

"Yeah? You stink," Jisoo snorted.

"I'm helping you people clean the dorm and this is what I get?"

"The hell? Damn, Seungcheol got you wrapped around his finger." Jihoon commented.

"No, he doesn't!" Yeon Young started blushing in embarrassment as she took a seat on the floor. Jeonghan silently mulled over the fact, and couldn't help but feel annoyed by that idea.

"Anyways, besides that, you really need a lot of energy to play with toddlers. She's not running out of energy, and she's been playing for over an hour." Jisoo jerked his head towards a Yeonsoo who was jumping on the bed excitedly with Soonyoung.

"Your stamina is low as heck." Yeon Young laughed as Yeonsoo accidentally jumped on Soonyoung's toes. His expression was priceless.

"Nah, it's okay, I'm not a dancer. Which is why, Soonyoung has too much energy."

"That, or, he's just an overly hyper one." Jihoon sighed, "Guys, wake me up when they are gone." Yeon Young raised a brow at that statement but let him drift off to sleep.

 

 


Hello guys! This is the next chapter. HAHAHAHA. I at AFF tech. Tata. //embarrassed