Clothes for dear Yeonsoo

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

"It's pretty unfair. Of course the team that gets to be with Yeonsoo herself will win!" Mingyu complained. His team was on the way back from the other side of the mall since they couldn't find anything. They stood behind the pillars, eavedropping about the deal.

"Even if you say okay, I'm not exactly okay with it, leader." Yeon Young cocked her head to the side with a defiant stare.

"And I thought you were smart enough, brat." Seungcheol grinned devilishly, "Oh well, I guess you don't care if Yeonsoo cries too much." Her jaw literally dropped to the ground. Yeon Young gaped at him for a while, in the end giving him an offended scoff before turning on her heels. See, Seungcheol thinks smugly, I win again, thinking back to the time where he made her shut up on M-Countdown.

"Eh, wait up! She's our member!" Seungkwan called out and ran after her, with the rest trailing slowly behind.

"See! See! And now, they got both. Seriously, Jeonghan-hyung, I do not want to clean our dorm."

"How do you know that's gonna be our punishment?" Hansol raised a brow.

"I kind of, saw the script?" Mingyu grinned innocently.

"That better have not been caught on camera." The VJ nodded his camera. Hansol groaned, "Great, now viewers will think we are scripted." 

"Nah, you were too dumb in the first episode for it to be an act. Did you see your face when you got dumped with water?" Mingyu cackled, "Newsflash, it wasn't pretty." Vernon smacked him on his head.

"Thank you, for shutting him up." Jeonghan rolled his eyes, "And you haven't experienced the real terror of cleaning a dorm. I did during Seventeen Project and I am not doing it again."

.

.

"Oi! Leader! Don't play games! We only got 20 minutes left!" Yeon Young, for once, looked very scared (who knows what?).

"Wae? Aren't we going to win? We got Yeonsoo. Let her choose." Seungcheol said absentmindedly as he looked through the baby clothes rack. He found a pink frilly one.

"Here! I think it looks good on her," Seungcheol actually looked on in amazement. Awww, so cute! I wonder if this is how it's like to be an adoring parent. I want a cute child in future. Wait, how bout twins?

He held it out in front of Yeonsoo as he thought about his future plans. Yeonsoo finally looked like her sister. That same pokerface surfaced on the toddler's face.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/50/f8/4f/50f84f7371bf39f72075d12ceb3737c6.jpg

"Ahjussi, I don't like pink and I don't like this part!" She pointed to the frills. "You !" Seungcheol was shooked out of his reverie. What?

"What?" Hansol squeaked in a high-pitched voice, as though echoing his thoughts.

"Daebak." Seungkwan gaped as Yeon Young snickered.

"Cat got your tongue, ahjussi?" She mocked.

"Not that but dude, did you teach her to demoralise people?" Seungkwan held the bridge of his nose dramatically, "You could have used words like 'terrible' or 'awful' instead! That word is pretty crude."

"...Oh yeah, where did she learn that from?" She frowned, knowing the more important matter at hand right now.

"Well, it's most likely you."

"Is not."

"Totally, if not who?" Seungcheol argued back, a little annoyed to get called an ahjussi.

"She has not uttered that word before. Well, ever since Seventeen came along..." Team 4 knew they were insinuating that they were the ones who taught her. Seungcheol snorted, Seungkwan shook his head vehemently and Hansol played the foreigner card.

Even though he lived in korea for almost his whole life. But Yeon Young didn't need to know that.

"I hate to interrupt you guys but, there's only 15 minutes left." Seokmin said with a worried eyesmile.

"Oh yeah, . We got to win, I swear. If we lose, I'm not lifting a hand." Seungcheol glared at her use of a swear word as he covered Yeonsoo's ears, as if saying, 'Told you so!'

"Why? Lifting a hand? What the heck? You know the punishment, don't you?" Seungkwan look at her with accusing eyes.

"Yeah. I do. And so does blondie, Seokmin and Mingyu. So, tell on me, I'm going to drag your team members down," Yeon Young said defiantly. By now, all of them were whispering as though they were doing something wrong. Even if their conversation wasn't on camera, the mics that were attached to their clothes were picking up on audio. Still, caught.

"So, what is it? And why Mingyu?" Seungcheol asked, miffed that his hip hop team member didn't share it with him.

"Cleaning the dorm. I don't need to know what state your dorm is in. He," A smile crept onto Yeon Young's face, "acted so guilty and suspicious, I had to force it out of him." Seokmin and Soonyoung couldn't help but grin at the memory. The tall 186cm had been tackled and taken down in an instant.

"Okay, okay seriously, we got 10 minutes. Don't distract me with your stupid games and I can settle this."

"Well, I don't want to get in your way."

"Strike off 'Leader' and replace your position with 'Lazy'." Yeon Young rolled her eyes as she went to do her job.

.

.

Team 2:

Yeonsoo grumbled and sulked. She was totally not going to smile for Jisoo-appa no matter what. This. What was this hideous thing on her body? Pink hexagonal patches and a pink bag to boot?! Was he out to make her hate him?

"Yeonsoo, how is it? Nice?" Jisoo tried to win her appeal because he knew she adored him.

"No." Yeonsoo pouted with knitted eyebrows and he felt his heart tearing into a thousand pieces. By then, everyone had known the punishment and no, he didn't want to clean the dorm that hasn't been polished in 1 month.

Somewhere behind team 2, someone went "Wow, she really hates pink."

He got a response of "Told you so," and snottily replied "Proud much?"

A whack was sounded on someone's head.

 

Team 1:

"We have safely escaped last place." Seokmin cheered and fistbumped Soonyoung. He nudged Yeon Young who had her back faced towards them. "Great job!" Seokmin held out his fists, waiting for the connection and brotherly bonds. No. Yeon Young looked at him with a raised brow. He slowly retraced his hand, a little afraid of the gaze she was giving him, and muttered, "Okay then, no fistbump."

"Kidding, you should have seen the look on your face." She laughed, "Great job with the red jacket too. It looks freaking good on her. But no, fistbumps aren't my thing." Yeon Young playfully pushed her hair back, making Seokmin and Soonyoung laugh. She wasn't so scary when she wasn't being a protective sister or an emotional .

Seokmin and Soonyoung decides that they can probably grow to become friends with her.

 

Team 3:

 

"Wow, how creative, Team 3." Seungkwan sneered at them, "Don't think I didn't see you snooping around our team. That dress is so different from ours."

"What dress?" Hansol spitted back at his same-aged friend.

"Oh yeah, what dress?" Jihoon's eyes litted up as he found hope of not being last. Oh . I totally forgot we were not in the same team as Soonyoung and the others. Play it cool, Seungcheol.

"We are in the same team as Soonyoung, what are you talking about?" He widened his eyes innocently and flailed his arms about to emphasis his statement.

"Yeah right, team 4 and team 1 are totally not in the same group right?" Seungcheol willed Soonyoung and Seokmin not to say anything but he didn't had any control over the girl. She smiled gentlely at him, he thought that she was going to be a humane person for once but no, it was the calm before the storm.

"Nope. Definitely not." Yes, one win for Yeon Young! Take that, nasty lazy piece of !

.

.

"And so, the default loser is team 4, because you don't even have a dress." PD-nim shouted through the cone.

"No, no, noo!" Seungkwan cried as Minghao patted his back in defeat, "I don't want to clean the dorm!"

"It's on national TV and you can't go back on your words, Anyways, we will put up the voting for first place and we will bring you the news on the day you clean the dorm. It's a wrap!"

Yeon Young silently said a 'yes!' before turning around to bring Yeonsoo home. She looked down to see Seokmin adjusting the ribbon on her dress and giving a big bright smile to Yeonsoo. "You are so cute! This 'appa' will take good care of you, okay? Let's get closer,"

He waved at her, standing up only to realise that Yeon Young was observing them. Seokmin blushed, embarassed that someone caught him being affectionately silly. Giving her a shy grin, he hastily went away.

Yeonsoo was still in her happy-go-lucky land because one, her favourite pattern was checkered, and, someone had just complimented her!

"Unni, he's nice," Yeonsoo gurgled when Yeon Young picked her up.

"Hmm? Yeah," Yeon Young smiled, a little melancholy surfacing in her eyes. I wonder if Yeonsoo ever wanted to know how it felt like to have a dad? Appa died when I was 12, so I still know how he was like. But Yeonsoo? She didn't even get to see him. It was only me and mom. Is it enough? I can't imagine if I didn't have appa around, since mom was such a workaholic.

"Unni, are you okay? Let's go home and eat!" Yeonsoo snuggled into her hold and giggled. Yeon Young tickled her tummy and she laughed. The older girl looked at the sight before her. Seventeen.

For good or for worse?

 

 


AHAHAHA idk where im going with this story GYAHAHAHAAHH sorry let me regain my sanity Hello my readers >.< NOT RELATED TO STORY ALERT: Let me tell you the most interesting thing that happened to me this week. I aske my hairdresser to give me a Jeonghan hairstyle so yeah, I'm happy. XD