Awed schoolmates and stalkers

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

"Morning Yeon-ah!" Yeon Young chuckled and waved at the other girl. Ah, how nice it was to be able to be away from those meddling and idiotic pests. Life sure was good at school. Disgusted by her own thoughts, she thought how the group of boys had managed to make her like school. They were secretly evil.

"Dude, you look freaking horrible. What's with those eyebags? Didn't get enough sleep?" She slung her bag behind her chair and took a seat in front of Yeon Young.

"Eun, it's really better off not knowing." Yeon Young stated but then got cut off by the opening bang of the door.

Rude dude.

"Hello." The guy said suavely as a small smirk played on his features. With good looks, abilities to play sports and unbelievably good grades, Min Yuha was the best of the best in the school. Girls would literally jump at him given the chance. Ah well, maybe not Yeon Young. That guy was just too flashy for her liking.

"...What do you want?" Yeon Young rolled her eyes as she glared at Yuha who was staring at her from his seat. 

"Nothing, really." He smiled and continued to observe her. 

"Don't piss me off. Get your eyes somewhere else!" She hissed and the two had a staring competition. He smiled coyly, "Why are you so shy?" Her jaw dropped and it was all it could for her not to punch him right in the face that he was famous for. He stuck his tongue out and stood up briefly,"Bye, I'm gonna go get a strawberry milkshake. Want anything?" 

"NO!" She fumed and once he left, she let out a frustrated sigh.

"Tell me, why can't he leave me alone?" She muttered under her breath and Eunmi just chuckled, "I don't know. Maybe he likes you. You are one of the more unattainable girls afterall." Eunmi's eyes shined mischievously. Yeon Young swatted her fingers at her friend, "Have you gone crazy? Anyways, have you done your geography homework?"

.

.

School ended promptly and Yeon Young said bye to Eunmi, who had to stay back to complete cleaning duties.

On her way down, she met Yuha who was laughing around with a group of girls. Ignoring his existence, Yeon Young walked past him and made her way out of the school. Very suspiciously, she heard footsteps right behind her. Hey, if this wasn't creepy, she didn't know what was. At least she had her taekwando skills to save her life.

Turning around, she swiftly delivered a hook kick to the stranger's frame but alas, her leg got caught by the person, who heaved a relieved sigh. She immediately pulled her leg back down and clicked her tongue at the person. "Is this your way home?" The boy shook his head.

"Then I'm afraid this is counted as stalking," She spatted.

"Not if I walk you home." Yuha's eyes shined and Yeon Young just stood rooted to the ground. No way in hell is this guy knowing my house address.

"...Look behind you." He frowned innocently and looked behind him.

Yeon Young dashed down the street and continued the fast pace for 10 minutes. Luckily, the training at the dojo paid off.

Thinking she was safe, she slowed down as she turned into a cafe corner. Going into the cafe, she ordered a strawberry latte. It took 5 minutes before she got her drink.

When she turned around, she sensed someone standing behind her and Yeon Young sighed to calm herself down.

What the , how did Min Yuha follow me, I'm pretty sure the road I took was very twisted. Oh well, run. At the count of 1,2- 

The assumed stalker tapped her own the shoulder and she immediately turned around and stomped on his foot on reflex. Yeon Young was about to run but she saw the brown hair and knew she made a huge mistake.

Strawberry chocolate fudge.

She went to the person's eye level and asked if he was alright nervously. The person just winced as he smiled angelically. Yeon Young realised it was the long-hair boy from yesterday.

And she was hoping it was just a dream. Apparently not.

"Jeonghan, what's taking so long- OH MY GOD. DUDE." Soonyoung gasped. He went over to the boy who was trying to stand and looked even more shocked when he saw the perpetrator.

"OH MY GOD. SHE ATTACKED YO-" A hand clamped over his mouth.

"No, it was an accident. Let's get out before it becomes a huge fuss." He pulled a frozen Soonyoung and the girl out until they reached the carpark.

"Did you get the drinks?-OH MY GOD. THAT GIRL," Mingyu jumped back as he pointed fingers.

"Can we all have some peace and quiet for once?" Jihoon smacked the top of his head.

"So, why have you brought her here?" Jihoon asked lazily.

"She attacked Jeonghan! His foot is-"

"She did nothing. It was an accident." Jeonghan sighed for the umpteenth time. s were just so angsty.

"You were cowering! I SAW IT!"

"Well maybe you saw wrong."

"No I didn't!"

"Oh my god. Shut up everyone." Yeon Young hissed as she let out a huge breath.

"I'm sorry for stepping on your foot. I haven't drank from the strawberry latte yet. Take it or leave it." She held it out and Jeonghan smiled a little. "Obviously I'm taking it." He took it out of her hands agily and she nodded, leaving them to themselves.

He sipped on the drink innocently as he stared at the other members, as if asking 'What?' They just rolled their eyes and sighed.

As expected, she couldn't live without drinking the strawberry latte so she went back into the cafe and queued again. Argh, troublesome. All that Min Yuha's fault.

Low and behold, speak of the devil. 

He arrived promptly with another boy behind him. They high-fived at something dumb (probably about the previous night's soccer match or something) and Yeon Young couldn't be more pissed at the world. Karma sure struck like a .

"Oh?" He said playfully as he strained his neck forward to look front, "Isn't that Yeon Young? Hello there!" She ignored him for all he was worth. Yuha pouted. She kept ignoring him and he didn't know why. 

"Dude, I got to go. Fillial son duties. Bye!" His friend left in a rush. All the more time to disturb her.

"What are you ordering?" Yeon Young soon found herself standing beside a thinking Yuha, who was staring intently at the menu.

"..."

"What are you-"

"Strawberry latte." Yeon Young sighed and slapped her cheeks. Please wake me up from this nightmare.

"Strawberry expresso is nice as well, you know." They soon got to the front of the queue.

"One strawberry latte and one strawberry expresso." He paid the cashier and Yeon Young stared at him weirdly. "And if you didn't know, I ordered yours too. Treat from me." He said mysteriously, "Now you owe me one."

"...Here's the money, and don't talk to me again." She pushed the change into his hand and followed the road to her house.

"Why?" He said with his mouth full. Yuha walked faster than Yeon Young because of his long legs. She cursed at them to grow shorter.

"Annoying. Flashy. Idiotic. Irritating. Noisy-"

"Ouch, do you hate me so much?" 

"Yeah. No sherlock." Yeon Young sent him a murderous glare and told him to keep away because she didn't want him near her house area.

"I do live here though." He commented and pointed at one of the buildings near hers. "There."

"...Whatever. Stay away."

"I thought friends walk home together?" 

"We are not friends." She said calmly as she came to a stop.

"Oh, is this your estate? Invite me over!" He smiled playfully.

"When hell burns over. Maybe I will." She said sarcastically and pushed him out of the entrance doors.

"See you tomorrow!" He shouted and waved but was left unnoticed.

 

 


 LOLOL introduction of the schoolmates in her fabulous school. thanks for subbing and commenting, hope you guys enjoyed reading! sigh, jeongcheol going strong. WHERE IS JISOO.