Punishment game

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

Yeon Young heard a knock on the door and shot up from the sofa grumpily. After knowing that her classmate was living just right down the streets, she was in a foul mood. She had just took a nice fruit-flavoured bath and was about to drift to sleep but the doorbell just had to go off. Additionally, her mom had just went out to buy extra milk powder for Yeonsoo. Aish. So unlucky.

Another knock sounded and she frowned and slammed the door open.

"Just press the bell once, idiot!" Yeon Young fumed at whoever who at the door.

.

A cameraman. Her life was just so screwed up.

Chan who had been standing near the front just looked at her with a 'oops!' gaze. Someone at the back muttered. "I told you not to let the cameraman in front."

Seungcheol coughed, "Let's just do the scene again." He shut the door himself and pressed the doorbell. Yeon Young rolled her eyes before opening the door and arms akimbo. "Chan." She hissed as he entered the house. He whispered back with the same volume, "Yeah?"

"What are you all doing here today?"

"We have the 'Seventeen's Hello Baby', remember?"

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" She smacked his head, "Of course I know that. But why are you coming everyday?"

"I don't know that much! Just follow the schedule!"

"What schedule?"

"What?"

"What?!"

They were interrupted as Seuncheol who was sitting beside them told them to hush. Yeon Young made faces behind his back and Chan snickered.

"...And so, we will be carrying out the punishments today," Seungkwan read the cue cards, "Punishment is not shared equally. The team will need to suffer the punishment of forehead flick from 4 people." Everyone groaned at that.

"Which are the groups that are supposed to be punished again?" No one wanted to raise their hands.

"Come on, Soonyoung, fess up." He pretended to head somewhere else when Seungkwan pulled him up. Jeonghan and Seungcheol stood up in surrender as well. Jihoon just glared at anyone who tried to peel him off the ground.

Jihoon noticed people nearing him and shouted at all the boys that Soonyoung was a better choice and they better watch out if they came near him. Yeah, Jihoon could be a furious little ball. And that was most of the time. It was rare to find him not hitting people other than when he was making tracks.

Soonyoung soon suffered all the hits and fell to the floor in pain.

Now, it was Seungcheol-Jeonghan couple's turn. They decided to play it fair and let each one get hit 2 times. Each got hit by a elated Chan and they smiled at him nicely.

Oh, he would totally get it later. Seungkwan decided to make it more fun. "Choose one person to hit you."

Well they were playing the immature game, Yeon Young was using her phone in the corner of the living room. She was typing furiously and complaining to Eunmi that she couldn't be at peace even in her own house.

YY: it is so boring in the house and strangers are in here! -.- I can't even leave this place because my existence needs to be in the stupid film.

Eun: LOL. Tell me EVERYTHING tomorrow. It seems interesting~

YY: i'm so going to lose sleep tonight again. gg.

Eun: Girl, cheer up!

Eun: wait

Eun: what?

Eun: DID YOU JUST SAY YOU ARE IN A FILM?

YY: shhhh, i want to sleep.

Yeon Young propped up her knees and sighed, placing her head sideways on her knees, looking at the group with a glazed look. She was tired and yawned. What was so fun about hitting someone anyways? Even her taekwando classes got boring since no one wanted to spar with her.

"Yeon Young!" Jeonghan said without much thinking. He was the last to join Seventeen as trainees and he knows how awkward it was to mix with people that had been together for so long. It just felt like he was out of place and intruding into the area. Luckily for him, he had Jisoo.

"Same." Seungcheol said. Hopefully she doesn't have as much strength as Lee Chan. She stared at them umglamly with an open mouth. What?

"I'm pretty sure there are people who wants to have this oppotunity more than I do." She smiled at them, giving them a wise look, "See the pinkhead? I'm sure he would love to."

"Just do it!" Seungkwan urged and clicked his tongue at her. He totally forgot all about her scariness and even dragged her on the floor towards them. She cursed him in his head. What the hell is this retard doing? My . Argh.

"Any last words, guys?" Yeon Young said with a fiery glint in her eyes. The two boys gulped. They had noticed her bad mood and even worse mood after Seungkwan had dragged her painfully across the floor. They looked at the floor nervously. We are so dead.

Much more powerful than Chan's flick, she had managed to hit them silently yet the strength was equatable to their 180cm-ness of VIXX sunbae-nim who were hella strong. They got dizzy and confused for a second, bumping into each other before colliding their backs against the floor, looking at the purple ceiling.

A smug face hovered over them. Well at least someone was happy.

"And that marks the end of the punishment game!" Seungkwan snickered and the cameraman put a thumbs up. "Okay, I'm going to go send this in for the first episode so you guys can go get your break now." The sole writer that came with them smiled and left the house with the cameracrew.

"Dude, you are so damn strong." Seungkwan exclaimed.

"I know." Yeon Young said as she shrugged off his hand that was clinging onto hers.

"YEAH! Do you know how much my foot hurt when she stepped on my feet?!" Mingyu's voice went up a few notches higher as he exclaimed incredulously. Everyone laughed at the funny change. 

 

 


omg look at the poster, its so beautiful i like it >:) AND OMGOMGOMG SEVENTEEN IS SO OMG. THEY ARE COMING BACK. THE DATE IS ENGRAVED IN MY HEAD. I LOVE THEM OMG. thank you pledis i love you. look at dat :D LOL