Attack, attack, attack!

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

It was another bright new day and Yeon Young was sleeping in because it was the weekend.

Only to realise she had responsibilities! She knocked her head against the wooden frame of her bed when she tried to get up. Yeon Young didn't bother with soothing her pain as she rushed out of the room to the one in front, her hair flying all around her. She felt guilty for forgetting that her mom just went away on a trip to Europe and there was no one to care for Yeonsoo.

Yeon Young didn't bother closing the door behind her and immediately went to the toddler's bed, to find that she was not there at all. Where could she be? She went to the living room, low and behold, unexpected and (totally not invited) guests were lingering around.

Yeon Young opened but closed it in a second, not sure what to say. her lips, her eyebrows furrowed and she swallowed her saliva. Well, so firstly, why are they in my house? Secondly, how did they even get in? Yeah, I think that's the correct question. Yeon Young nodded as her internal conversation came to an end.

"Helloo, brother!" Seungkwan was the first to spot her and waved her over.

"Shut up."

"Oh-? What? WHAT? Oh dude, you just saw me and you are dissing me already?" He gave his most hurt expression.

Yeon Young glared harder. "Is this how we are going to play? Well, it's my turn and girl, it seems like your eyes are smaller todAY-" Seungkwan yelped as she kicked him in the . Annoying! Insulting my contact-less eyes which is a huge jab to my self-esteem. Piece of chocolate fudge.

"Oh Yeon Young-ssi, I know you will get angry but try not to by my next statement," Seokmin smiled nervously, "Uh, Yeonsoo's not in the house because Seungcheol and the others brought her out to shop." He gulped as he waited for the girl to flare. Unexpectedly, he saw her smiling. Rather forcefully. Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui, someone, please save me.  

"Thanks," Seokmin stared at her with a surprised gaze, "and call them for me. Tell them that they die when I see them."

.

.

"Are we lost?" Jihoon growled as Seungkwan turned his head to look around the vicinity. He jutted his lower lip out. "Come on hyung, I don't need two hot-headed humans after me..." Seungkwan became meeker as the other pissed one glowered at him.

"I'm telling you I didn't put on any BB Cream so you better find the location before I go crazy and kill you because of the sun."

"Second that," Jihoon glared at Seungkwan before he could retort.

"Better?" Seokmin took off his green checkered outerwear and flung it above Jihoon and Yeon Young, chuckling as he stood in the middle. He thought about how his sister always made the same comments when the sunlight hit her and comparing it to this situation, it wasn't that far off. Yup, the more he thought about it, the more similar Yeon Young and his sister became.

The same scary women.

A ticked off Wonwoo eventually took Seungkwan's phone from him and began navigating from there. Soon, they reached Migliore.

"I don't understand, Seungkwan, how you can get lost when the building was right in front of our eyes, and then you lost sight of it."

"Wonwoo-hyung! If you don't side with me, no one is going to," Seungkwan faked a cry as he clinged onto Wonwoo's shoulders.

"Get away," Wonwoo flicked his forehead as they took shelter in the air-conditioning.

"Hey guys!" Jisoo and Mingyu were the two that were dispatched to fatch the group from the entrance. "...You two look super weird from the back. I was wondering what the heck was this thing over there."

Yeon Young blinked as she found out that he was talking about her. She hadn't moved under the spot of Seokmin's flannel and now that Mingyu mentioned it, he was awfully close. Seokmin seemed to realise the same thing because he blushed and grinned sheepishly as he removed the flannel from her head and wore it again, moving a step away in the process. Also, the scent of her perfume, the smell of fresh berries, was lingering on his shirt and he couldn't help but notice it.

Seokmin got snapped out of his thoughts as someone called his name.

"Seokmin-hyung, not coming?" Seungkwan called out.

"Wait for me!"

.

.

"Yah!" Yeon Young gave a sharp jab to Jisoo's side when she finally realised what she was here for. He winced in pain and grabbed her hand, "What was that for, stupid!"

"You brought Yeonsoo out without my permission!"

"How is that my fault?!"

"And you also broke into my house!" Yeon Young ignored his invalid arguments.

"What?! I wasn't even the one that opened the door!" Jisoo pulled her cheek, "Blame Seungcheol! How dare you attack me!" Yeon Young swatted his hand away in annoyance and flicked his forehead.

"You and Jeonghan are the only people who can hold Yeonsoo! I'm giving that long-haired dude a piece of my mind when I see him-" She dodged as Jisoo's fingers came near her face. "Get away from me, Hong Jisoo!"

They continued to bicker with each other until Yeonsoo and the others were in sight. It seemed that they were currently in the middle of filming as well.

"Hey guys, welcome back!" Soonyoung said cheerfully but his complexion paled when he saw Yeon Young with them. Oh dear, that boy would never ever get comfortable around her, it seems.

"Hurry up and get into the frame, guys. I need to give you a mission." The PD-nim instructed. They obeyed and the duo stopped fighting for a minute. Yeon Young picked Yeonsoo up and kissed her forehead. Someone passed Seungcheol a paper to read.

Mission:

Travel around Migliore and find clothes that suit Yeonsoo the most! You will be given the same amount of money and can roam around for 1 hour. There will be 3 teams. Everyone in the mall will be given a sticker to vote and Yeonsoo's vote is worth 20 people.

1st team: Hoshi, DK, Yeon Young
2nd team: Wonwoo, Woozi, Joshua, Jun
3rd team: Jeonghan, Dino, Mingyu, Vernon
4th team: Seungkwan, The8, S.Coups, Yeonsoo

Word of warning: last place gets punished!

"Start!" Everyone else except the first team rushed off to buy things within the time limit. Yeon Young gaped, speechless, for the second time that day. Do I have to do this? I did sign a dumb contract. Wish I didn't. Aish. She looked at Seokmin who was on her left and then at Soonyoung on her right. One was smiling nervously and the other was scared less, holding a pokerface in place.

"Shall we get going?" Seokmin tried to break the ice.

"Yeah, let's try not to get last place," Yeon Young gave a teethy grin but her eyes gave away no emotion.

"By the way, do you know why you three got placed together?" PD-nim snickered. The three looked on with curiousity.

"DK and Hoshi, do you remember the survey that you did recently?" They suddenly paled at the memory. This isn't going to be good...

"Well, both of you listed yourself as most awkward with Yeon Young." The girl raised her brow, a little amused. Oh yeah, now that I think about it, this blonde dude seems to be afraid of me. A smirk surfaced but she hid it with a cough.

"Anyways, get going-"

"AHHHHHHH! YEON YOUNG-AH!" A familiar annoying voice rang through her ears and she looked to see Seungkwan running towards her, and his team behind his back.

"Yeonsoo won't stop crying! Help me!" Yeon Young worriedly took her away from Seungcheol's hands and cuddled Yeonsoo in her own, "Don't cry, Soo-ah, I'm here." Eventually, the crying stopped. Yeonsoo looked up at Yeon Young and hugged her tightly like a koala, unwilling to let go.

"Let's be a team. Please. Please! I beg you," Seungkwan dramatically went onto his knees and took her hand in his, fake crying.

"What!? No, we can handle this perfectly-" Seungcheol argued, the pride of a leader on the way of being crushed. He looked at the two boys behind Yeon Young, who were rubbing their palms together, begging him, just this once, they should join forces. Well, he can't reject s, can he?

"...Okay."

 

 


hehe. i'm the author but still, LOL, i love seeing soonyoung and seokmin being awkward humans around her C: that must be my sadistic streak talking