Girl with purple contacts

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

Jeonghan, Minghao and Wonwoo waited patiently for their members to walk through the door. The ones who were more glued to their social media usually looked at their phones first and thus, two drenched guys grimacingly walked into the house, trying as hard not to creat a puddle with their messed up attire.

Jeonghan was appalled as he stared at the two. Staring at Jisoo, he could only give a tired shake of his head. Mdm Lee grew worried and handed Yeonsoo to Jeonghan promptly, heading to the bathroom to get extra towels.

Wonwoo started chuckling as he looked them up. "What happened?"

"Unlucky 13." Jisoo mumbled.

"I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO FLOOR 13-" Hansol started squabbling with Wonwoo but was scolded by Jeonghan. He gave them a 'What-if-the-baby-cried?' glare and went back to playing with Yeonsoo.

Soon, 7 others started streaming into the house. 7 others that laughed at Jisoo's and Hansol's misery.

Wonwoo (only him though) was wondering where did his friend go. Or was Mingyu too stupid to even come here by himself? Soon, the door clicked close. Ah, that must be him. However, what stepped out from the silhouette was a teen girl who was staring back at them with a pair of judging purple eyes. She noticed Yeonsoo trembling in Jeonghan's arms as he tried to coax her with weird faces.

They weren't working well enough because the next moment, she broke into a bundle of tears.

Her eyebrows twitched at the noisy boys causing a ruckus. "Oh for god's sake..." She glared at Jeonghan who pursed his lips together apologetically (not to forget the fact that he was quite frightened by her). She brought Yeonsoo into her arms and went into a 180 degrees change. She broke into a wide smile as she held her up high.

"Soo-ah! Don't you like the aeroplane?" The toddler giggled as her tears disappeared in a flash.

Seventeen stared in silence as they observed how she consoled the young child. Afraid to make any noises for fear the scary girl would scold them. Finally, Mdm Lee came back with the towels and nagged at the two boys to dry themselves up. Noticing that her daughter was back home, Mdm Lee smiled, "This is my daughter, Lee Yeon Young. Yeon Young, this bunch of handsome teenagers are Seventeen." She chuckled at the awkward atmosphere and hurried off to the kitchen to prepare more drinks. Meanwhile, Wonwoo opened the door for Mingyu, who was complaining about being misunderstood.

"Hello Yeon Young-ssi." Seungcheol greeted as his other teammates were too timid to do it. She spun around and slitted her eyes at him. "I don't know why you are here but get lost if you got nothing better to do then make little girls cry." Pointing a finger at his face, Seungcheol couldn't help but feel this girl could use a bit of manners.

Meanwhile, the guys standing behind her were doing double-takes. She had black raven hair that curled near near her waist, and purple contacts in her eyes. Her skin was pale white like porcelain. She had most likely come back from school, looking at the uniform she was wearing, although the skirt was a little too short for the norm. She had modified her blazer to something more fashionable and yes, she did look pretty in it. If the guys weren't that frightened, they would have been in awe. (especially Seungcheol and Soonyoung who were a little girl crazy but since one is pissed and one is scared out of his wits...I think not).

"Sorry about that," Jeonghan spoke up. He smiled at her as she changed her line of vision to him.

The pretty boy thought he could get away with a smile? No.

Yeon Young stared daggers at him. "Don't come near my sister, you gay bastard." He stared in disbelief as everyone's else jaws dropped in shock. Seungcheol's fist curled and he seethed. Calm down, don't get upset. Jeonghan put a hand on Jihoon's shoulders as he was about to speak his mind about that stupid girl. Jihoon calmed down grudgingly and sighed. 

"I know you wouldn't appreciate people calling you names so I hope you won't do so either." Jeonghan smiled at her with a cold glint in his eyes. She stared back at him with a challenging gaze. Her eyes dropped back to Yeonsoo as the toddler laughed. Yeon Young's gaze immediately went warm again as she let her younger sister grab her fingers. 

"Hey, I know there's no space but please, crowd around the table now." An unknown voice came through a speaker as Mdm Lee came back with a tray of drinks. 

"Do you know why you are here?" 

"Hello Baby?" 

The person behind the speaker nodded, "That's right! And Yeonsoo will be who you are taking care of! Isn't she cute?" Seventeen stared at the toddler in the older sister's hands. She squealed happily. Seventeen's hearts warmed. Yes, she was cute.

They nodded in agreement.

"Also, since most of you don't really have any experience and are all still so young, her sister, Lee Yeon Young will be together with you taking care of Yeonsoo. Let's nurture Yeonsoo well and give Mdm Lee a break shall we?" Seventeen shouted a loud, "De!", ignoring the last statement for the moment now.

"What the actual fu-?" A hand clamped over . 

Yeon Young turned around to find the guy just now forcefully keeping shut. He gave her a warning look and she glared back fiercely at him, if he got the message, he would know that she was telling him to watch out.

Mdm Lee sighed and chuckled in defeat. Why was her daughter like that? 

 

Well, what an eventful afternoon.

 

 

 


Hello! New chapter is up! I better write when I still got tons of inspiration! Haha. I guess, please comment and thanks for subscribing! Have a seungcheol.