Protection level: Yoon Jeonghan and Min Yuha

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

No. Nononono. This can't be happening. Seungcheol gulped as he saw the final bill on the screen of the cash register. 170000won. What did these kids put  in the trolley? He unwillingly handed over his precious card and his shoulders slumped, defeated, as the sound of the beeping machine signified the deduction of money in his card.

Everyone carried their own share of groceries as Yeon Young selfishly sipped on a packet of milk, carrying nothing at all. No one seemed to complain though, as they trudged back to their house. On the way back, Yeon Young was always in the middle of Chan and Seungkwan. And truthfully, their jokes were pretty lame.

"Hey, Yeon Young, is there a shoe in your hole?" Seungkwan asked her with playfulness in his voice.

She gawked, unamused, as she stared at her converses. No. There was none.

Yeon Young shook her head at him.

"Then how did you get your foot into it?" Seungkwan high-fived Chan in front of her face. Irritated marks grew on her forehead as she closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down. And escape the stupid comedy duo.

Increasing her footsteps, she found herself walking at the same pace as the two tallest in Seventeen. Well, seems like they were under orders because Mingyu decided to stick to her left and Wonwoo, to her right. The former eyed her drink.

"..."

"..." Mingyu gulped as he stared at it intently.

"...If you want it so much, take a sip. Argh." She clicked her tongue as she handed him her favourite strawberry milk.

"Oh yeah, I want it back. You dare drink everything and I will pulverize yo-" He ran to the other corner as he drained as much of it as he could.

Yeon Young screamed. "YAH. GET BACK HERE. I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU. THAT WAS THE LAST PACKAGE!" She ran after him and chased him with an angry fist. Mingyu ran around in circles to lose her.

Wonwoo chuckled, "Mingyu sure can't restrain himself."

Seokmin laughed his head off, "Yeah. He always steal our food. And in such big amounts."

"CAUGHT YOU-" Yeon Young felt her fingers brushed past Mingyu's shirt and caught ahold of his blue hoodie. She pulled him back but came face to face with his back. Ouch. She groaned. That hurt like .

"Yeon Young?" She cursed innerly as she looked sideways to find herself staring at the one person who could annoy her even more that day. "Are you okay? Was this guy hurting you?" He glared at Mingyu and didn't let go of Mingyu's collar.

"Hey, let go of Mingyu," Seungcheol immediately noticed the random stranger that grabbed his dongsaeng's shirt. Not cool.

"Yeon Young, let's go." Yuha grabbed her arm and pulled her behind him. Jeonghan dumped the plastic bags on the floor and rushed to the unknown guy, taking Yeon Young's other hand.

"Let her go as well." Jeonghan told him.

"And let her be with people like you? No thanks." Yeon Young could slap herself. What the was this situation about?

Still lost, she frowned at both guys. Both of them were staring at each other angrily and even the nice one (she still didn't know their names) was holding a glare in place. Yeah, so what in the name of heavens was going on? Anyways, first, she had to get away from both freaks. Yeon Young violently tugged her hands away from both boys and dragged the attention towards her.

"Min Yuha, this is," She coughed because she forgot she didn't know his name. Yuha laughed a little at her forgetfulness.

"Jeonghan." Yeon Young said as she saw Jisoo mouthed her the name.

"Jeonghan, this is my unwanted classmate, Yuha. You can just ignore him." Yeon Young smiled sarcastically at Yuha as he pouted back.

"Who are these guys though? IS THAT A CAMERA?" He spotted the device filming him, "I will be able to see your pretty face on TV? Awww," Yuha smiled and cooed at her while bending down to her 160cm-ness from his 180cm giant frame, giving her a cat-like grin. She rolled her eyes and took a few cautious steps backwards for safety reasons.

"I don't actually know."

"WHAT? Are you sure you aren't hanging out with the wrong company?"

"My mom signed me up without notice."

"She sold you out?!" Yuha joked.

"Shut up! She didn't!" Yeon Young suddenly grew furious and took a huge breath in before kicking the pebbles on the ground. It seemed like whenever someone badmouthed her mother, she grew more protective.

Being the good messenger they were, Chan and Seungkwan dragged the guy aside and explained to him in detail why he shouldn't cross her off. Or even talk to her because he was being an annoyance. Yuha took a look at Yeon Young and pursed his lips. She sure did look much more dejected today. His heart dropped.

"Sorry, Yeonie, see you at school next week, okay?" Yeon Young looked up to find Yuha flashing her a sincere smile before he knocked his head against her's lightly, "Annyeong." He walked away and waved.

She rolled her eyes but gave him a slight wave of her right hand at her thigh level. Yeon Young looked around to find everyone staring. Huffing, she positioned herself between Chan and Seungkwan. The only way they would stop worrying or staring because they were so sure the comedy duo was the remedy for sadness.

"Tell me those dumb jokes." Shaking her head, she let herself suffer with the two yet again. 

 

 

 


Helllooooooo. Please vote for Seventeen #MANSAE on MCountdown! Help our boys win please! ; _ ; they deserve it so much. If they don't win, I might cry (okay maybe not but) LET'S STRIVE FOR NUMBER ONE!

*aegyos you*

PLEASE.

 

JUSEYO. he's so cute omg.