Kidnapped and a child

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

"Thank you very much!" All 13 bowed and grinned at the cameras.

"Cut! Thank you boys for coming today," The producer smiled and Seventeen cheered. They greeted every staff along their way and made sure to put on a polite front. Soon, they were strolling out of the lift. Talking and laughing amongst themselves, they didn't realise someone was coming towards them. Chan was the first one that noticed the group of people. 

He was about to ignore them but they kept inching nearer, and Chan was at a lost for what to do. 

Trust it to the maknae to settle the matter. 

"Seungcheol-hyung, look." He hissed and nudged the elder's shoulders. "What?" A little annoyed that he got cut off from the intriguing topic of female idols with Soonyoung, he hissed at the maknae. "12 o' clock," Chan sighed, wondering why he even bothered in the first place.

As soon as Seungcheol looked up, he was bombarded with a load of questions. Amongst the hecticness, Seventeen slowly but surely got led to outside the building and confused, shoved into a van.

Dazed out of his wits, Jisoo stared in fear as the car started moving.

"...What's happening?" Minghao commented, checking his surrounding and letting out an unsure laugh.

"Did we just get kidnapped?" Seungkwan said with an overly dramatised face.

"SEUNGCHEOL, SAVE US!" Seokmin joked. A series of 'hyungs' continued and he just rolled his eyes. Pfft, these kids. Anyways, as they squabbled, the van finally came to a stop. Getting off the van carefully, they stood in front of a tall flat.

They were handed a card.

Spread out and find the special floor! The first team who finds the apartment first will get a huge advantage later! Gogo!

"I still don't get it but if its a competition...WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? LET'S GO!" Seokmin laughed and rushed off first. Soon after, everyone was nudging each other and invading the lift.

Vocal team decided to cover floors 2,5,7,13 and 17. Performance team decided to follow and cover 2,5,7 and 17, While Hiphop team decided to do 7,10,13 and 17.

 

2nd floor

"Chan, how dare you follow me." Seungkwan said as he grabbed him by the collar. "HYUNG, cameras are rolling. And it looks like there isn't anything here." 

5th floor

"Hello Jun!" Seokmin cheered. "Turns out we got nothing here as well." A dog barked and they looked to the left. "Oh my god, so cute!"

7th floor

"Jeonghan-hyung, Wonwoo-hyung," Minghao greeted. "Is that it? Or is that a dud?" Wonwoo snorted as they observed the house which was kind of decorated with streamers and party stuff. Kind of like a house-warming party.

10th floor

"I'm alone and there's nothing again...HYUNG! THERE'S NOTHING HERE!" Mingyu shouted down the emergency staircase. 

13th floor

"Oh my god! Is that it? That house has a open door and looks inviting." Hansol shouted in glee as he dragged Jisoo over,"I can't believe we lucked out." Jisoo shrugged his shoulders as an answer.

They headed to the door, only to get greeted by a bucket of ice water thrown at them. Two pesky little kids and a cameraman grinned at them, "Never heard of unlucky 13?" 

17th floor

"Oh, look whose here, Hiphop team's leader and vocal team's leader," Soonyoung glared at them playfully.

"Hoshi," Jihoon rolled his eyes and facepalmed himself. 

"17th floor for Seventeen, but it's kind of too quiet." Seungcheol said. A minute of silence passed. 

"Come on, I think the others found the correct floor."

 

Jeonghan, Wonwoo and Minghao approached the door politely, and was greeted by a child running to the door to see who came back. Seeing that it was strangers, she pouted and ran away. Life was so hard, waiting for unni to come back. 

However, they were also greeted by a heartwarming smile from a middle-aged but pretty mother. They smiled and greeted her harmoniously as she ushered them in, giving them lemonade as they settled on the sofa. 

She chuckled as the child squirmed in her arms and finally sat still while pouting because she just wasn't strong enough to break out of her mother's grasp. 

"Hello, this is Lee Yeonsoo. Soo-ah, say hello to them." Yeonsoo stared at them hesitantly before raising her chubby hands and waving slightly.

It was an instant effect and Jeonghan started grinning from ear to ear. That girl was just so cute.

As they continued conversing, everyone started arriving at the 7th floor and greeted the friendly mother. There was still one more member who was still quite lost. 

Kim Mingyu. He finally decided to check his phone and went down to the 7th floor. Coincidentally, when he walked of out of the lift, he found a girl leaving as well. They walked in the same direction to the end of the walkway and the girl suddenly stopped in the middle. A little surprised that she paused at the middle of the path, Mingyu stopped as well.

She turned around, hands on her hips and frowned at him,"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" She hissed and stepped on his foot. Once she entered the house, she shut the door and locked it.

Mingyu winced in pain as he gulped. What was that?

 

 


Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy the first chapter and hope you will continue reading it! The only version of Hello Baby I ever watched was SHINee's so I don't really know anything about it. I guess. So, yeah LOL.