Seventeen and dinosaur performances

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

"This is your first mission card," The PD handed a card to Chan who recieved it politely with both hands.Seungcheol was still clamping Yeon Young's mouth shut. She grumbled and shook him off. Seungcheol finally decided to let her off and she immediately dropped to the floor, not taking risks of getting trapped again. The mission card read:

Let's find out who Yeonsoo likes most.

You all will be teamed up with someone and will be given 10 minutes to come up with an impromptu performance. If Yeonsoo likes it and goes to your team in the end, you don't have to do the punishment.

Everyone groaned at the word 'punishment'.

They looked around and frowned questionably. Why did it seem like there was one who would be alone...? Ah. There was that detestable girl as well.

"OH MY GOD," Hansol gawked. He quickly grabbed onto Seungkwan. "WE ARE GOING TO BE PARTNERS!" He hurried him and when the PD recognised the duo, he told them to go and start their preparation. Most of the Seventeen members finally got it. Jeonghan went with Seungcheol, Minghao and Junhui, Soonyoung with Jihoon, Mingyu with (obviously) Wonwoo, Seokmin and Jisoo, leaving maknae Chan alone.

"HYUNGS! I HATE YOU ALL, jinja." He clicked his tongue at them.

Looks like the only one he could partner up with was the new girl. But she's so scary! Save me, someone! He cried innerly. Yeon Young fumed as she sat silently on the floor. Her mom never told her any of this! She didn't need any help with taking care of Yeonsoo. Her alone was more than enough. She bit her lips with a frown, turning back and looking at the kid who was standing nervously behind her.

"Did you really have to intrude the family? I always liked it as 4 and I don't see why it should change." Yeon Young glared at him and walked away to the kitchen, where Wonwoo and Mingyu were at (they couldn't help it, the house was really small). She felt her anger rising and she immediately turned around, hitting Chan's nose with her forehead. They both winced in pain as Wonwoo and Mingyu tried not to laugh out loud at the scene.

Oh boy, the camera was rolling and the meanie duo were already showcasing their mean sides from the first episode.

"...Fine." Chan furrowed his eyebrows together as he tried to fight the dizziness,"What?"

"Let's do the performance and win everyone else." Yeon Young said, irritated.

"Oh right. So, what are you good at?" He asked hesitantly. Oh my god, it's like I'm talking to my CEO.

"...Don't know but I am her sister, so, I got an idea."

.

.

Everyone laughed as Wonwoo and MIngyu did their item. They were pretending to fight and looked seriously silly. Yeonsoo, who was sitting with Mdm Lee on the couch, clapped and shrieked at the stupid comedic duo.

Mingyu eventually fell to the ground and pretended to die, and Yeonsoo went forward to poke at the dead Mingyu, leaving the other seventeen members in a fit of laughter. Yeon Young snorted and coughed. No way, she wasn't going to smile for these two idiots. Ever.

"Okay! Last performance by Chan and Bi An." Seungkwan called out as the MC of the way.  Everyone quieten down and tensed up. Jeonghan sighed. He had been the one who had been called names but it seemed that Seungcheol and Jihoon was more angry than he was. 'You are too nice', they would say. He wasn't though and maybe she had circumstances of her own. Jeonghan was the first one that started clapping and the rest followed suit.

She followed the first clap and found herself seeing the long-haired guy cheering for them. Yeon Young found herself staring at Jeonghan's eyes and quickly looked away when she snapped out of it. She cleared , reading the book she had in her hand.

"A long, long time ago, there was a prince named Dino." Chan appeared with a crown on his head and did some aegyo towards Yeonsoo who laughed.

"He lived to fight dinosaurs and protect his kingdom." Chan started kicking s and pretending to slash them.

"However, in his line of protection, he found a strong opponent." Chan did a terrified expression and Yeonsoo started giggling. What's worst were the members, they were laughing like no tomorrow because Chan's face really looked... horrendously ugly.

"I-H-He went f-forth on an adventure to find a new w-weapon." Chan did Michael Jackson's Moonwalk as he went back to the other room.

Yeon Young slapped her cheeks and blinked to prevent herself from laughing further.

"jung gle su pool ji na su ga ja (let's go through the jungle)

un gum un gum gi u su ga ja  (let's go by creeping)

nub ji de ga na ta na myo nun when you reach a swamp)

gonglyong ga na on da! (dinosaurs come out!)"
 

Yeon Young hummed as she clapped towards her sister. When she finished the song, she knew that all eyes were on her and her face turned really red.

"Can you stop staring?" She muttered.

"O-Oh, mianhe." Again, it was the long-haired boy that answered her. Yeon Young cleared . Now where was this dino guy. He was suppose to come out. Like now.

"And, he finally got the weapon he needed. He returned quickly and killed the evil dinosaur." Chan finally remembered his role and pretended to slash at impromptu actor Seungkwan. Seungkwan laid unmoving on the floor. 

"Dino saved his kingdom and went back to his beloved princess." Chan took off his crown and placed it on Yeonsoo's head, which tilted a little. He did aegyo towards Yeonsoo and she giggled shyly.

Yeon Young cracked a tiny smile and tucked her long hair behind her ears,"And they lived happily ever after." 

The attention was divided. Half of it was on Chan and the adorable toddler but the other was on her. She was so much more likeable when she wasn't such a . Seungcheol snorted. Maybe she had circumstances, just like Jeonghan said. I'm going to have to learn with her anyways, why taunt myself by not appreciating how nice she is now?

"So, I guess that's the end of all the skits." Seungkwan ended.

Mingyu bickered with Chan, saying they stole their ideas of a dying being. Yeon Young scoffed as she stood up and went between them, saying that it was actually them who overheard their conversation and decided to 'kill' someone. Mingyu and Yeon Young turned away childishly and sat on opposite ends.

"Yeonsoo! Go to the appa that you like." Mdm Lee urged.

She contemplated a little, pushing her hair backwards slightly and showing a sheepish smile. How was she to choose a favourite one? All of them were pretty funny. Especially the last two. Mdm Lee smiled as her daughter finally crawled forward. Everyone in seventeen started cooing at her to go to them. In a desperate attempt, Soonyoung tried to reach out to her by lying on the ground but got rolled away by Seungcheol instead.

Obviously, she wasn't going to go in their direction.

She slowed down her pace a little, looking left and right.

Oh well. She did love princes afterall.

Running to Chan, she giggled wildly as he got so happy and lifted her up in the air.

"Yeon Young! We won!" She stared at him incredulously as he used her name just like that. She sighed as he put Yeonsoo down and proceeded to pull both of her hands up and high-fived her. With both arms raised in the air, Yeon Young wanted to facepalm herself for engaging in such a dumb act.

Looking at Yeonsoo, she changed her mind. Today was actually fun.

 

 


Helloooo again! I love putting gifs into the story because it seems more fun that way, ahahaha. please love the story~ haha. saranghae guys. lol mingyu what is with that face.