Dormitory First Visit

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

"Today, we are here to wake up Seventeen-oppas! Wait. Scratch the oppa. Aren't you excited?" Lee Yeon Young said in a dry tone but chuckled at her little sister Lee Yeonsoo, who was cheering happily and making baby sounds as she raised her hands high in the air. She let her baby sister to the ground carefully and Yeonsoo began waddling through the door that the manager opened for them.

Maybe based on pure luck or intuition, Yeon Soo picked to go to the last room in the dormitory where Jihoon resided. All the members agreed that he was the most difficult to awaken, so hopefully the ray of sunshine in their lives could actually do them the favour of making Jihoon wake up.

Yeon Young almost tripped over a leg because she didn't watch where she was going and she had to film a self-camera afterall. She turned around to look at whose leg it was and not very surprisingly, belonged to maknae Chan. I think he got kicked out again. Poor guy. He awoke because he felt someone kick him and he was surprised to find Yeon Young, his new 'family', looking down pitifully at him.

Not forgetting his manners, Chan greeted her with an awkward smile and she returned an 'annyeonghasaeyo' and a 'poor thing' in a light snicker. Yeon Young quickly ran to find Yeonsoo, who was already attempting to wake up Jihoon by climbing up on his bed and jumping around.

"WOO-ZEE! WOO-ZEE!" She gurgled cutely and shook his shoulders. Jihoon opened his eyes at the ruckus and found Yeonsoo staring right back at him with big eyes. "Hello Yeonsoo. Good morning," He said and hugged her, forgetting that he was actually awkward with the little girl, falling right back to sleep with her in his arms. Yeon Young couldn't help but laugh as Yeonsoo tried her best to shrug Jihoon's heavy hands off.

She placed the camera on a fully-occupied table and once she made sure it wasn't going to drop, Yeon Young sat on Jihoon's bed and roughly shook him, telling him to wake up quickly. He muttered okay four times but made no effort to do anything. Annoyed, Yeon Young shouted into his ears, "LEE JIHOON! LEE JIHOON, LEE JIHOON,LEE JIHOON-"

A pissed off Jihoon glared at her and sat up. "I get it, go get the other members."

He grumbled as he pulled little Yeonsoo by her hand to the next room. She giggled, happy to feel the warmth of Jihoon's hand. Jihoon groaned slightly as he heaved her up onto Mingyu's bed, telling her to hit him in his face with a pillow as he laughed tiredly but wickedly. Being a good girl, Yeon Young did as she was told and started smacking Mingyu with as much enthusiasm as possible. It wouldn't be a surprise if everyone in the room came out with bruises.

Upon orders from Sir Jihoon, the grumpy evil small knight in the morning who even forcefully stole her camera (to which she was glad to rid of), Yeon Young was on her way to wake up the leader. Jihoon couldn't retrace his orders so he just let her head off without a hitch. Not like Yeon Young would die if she saw a guy half- in bed right? Whatever, he was too tired to care. She knocked the door loudly and opened the cranky doors. "LEADER, it's time to wake the hell up!"

"What the hell...Not so early in the morning, Seungkwan..." He said without opening his eyes. Yeon Young took a deep breath and exhaled. God, these people were such lazy bums. But here I am, playing the good guy, AISH. I really need to get home soon.

"Wake up so you can clean the dorm-" Yeon Young shook his blanket-cladded shoulders but landed on the bed with a soft 'umph' as a pair of strong arms grabbed her waist and brought her down to lay next to him. Yeon Young froze as she tried to comprehend something that she couldn't for once. Nope. Nope. Seungcheol wasn't hugging her in his sleep right?

Son of a . This ert ought to be-

She felt his hands inch up nearer to her chest and her face flushed in embarassment. Yeon Young gritted the side of with her teeth and didn't realise until she tasted blood. Oh god.

Her head was a mess and there was zero coherency in her mind. The words inside were literally keyboard spam.

"Seungkwan? You are freaking quiet today, hyung likes you like this," Seungcheol hummed jokingly as he moved his hands around her neck and tried to strangle her. Yeon Young coughed and slapped his arms, fuming that she couldn't get out of his tight grip. "You think you can get out of my grasp. Weak!" Seungcheol snickered, pulled Yeon Young in closer and playfully blew on her neck.

"YAH!" Glad that she had finally found her voice, Yeon Young took the moment where he got shocked and elbowed his blanket-cladded stomach. Seungcheol winced at the impact and groaned.

"Yah! I was just kidding-" His eyes shot open and he stared with widened eyes. . Instinctly, he wrapped the blanket around him tighter and gulped.

"YOU." Yeon Young pointed a perfectly manicured nail in his face and glared.

Seungcheol looked at the ground and averted from her gaze. Yeon Young let out an aggravated sigh, not knowing what to say, and could only mumble a string of swear words under her breath.

"You know what? You can live your whole life knowing you attacked a girl." Seungcheol frowned.

"My conscience is clear. Look, I'm sorry. I thought you were Seungkwan!"

"To hell with you. You damn ert!" She threw the Mario plushie, the closest thing she could get her hands on, in his face.

Suddenly, the door flew open and Seungkwan plus Seokmin flew in.

"OH MY GOD. COVER YOUR EYES, YEON YOUNG!" Seungkwan let out a girly and flustered scream, doing just that for her.

"Seungcheol-hyung, clothes!" Seokmin squeaked, feeling the second-hand embarassment as Seungcheol caught the shirt and pants with one hand. He thanked Seokmin with a lopsided grin. Yeon Young swatted Seungkwan's hands away and before he could complain about her innocence, she told him she could walk out of the room just fine.

When she stepped out, she saw Jisoo and Jeonghan standing in the hallway. Annoyed, Yeon Young rolled her eyes and walked past them. Jeonghan reached out to grab her arm.

"Are you okay?" Jeonghan asked worriedly.

"No. Totally scarred for life." Even now, she could feel Seungcheol's warmth lingering on her body. And ew, that blanket, he could have drooled or something...

"Really? Did you see..."

"No. WHAT? I would be digging my eyes out if I did."

"Oh. Then why was there screaming?"

"Your leader is a total. ert." Jeonghan and Jisoo stared at each other and then back at her.

"Argh, I still feel disgusted." Yeon Young rubbed her arms and shuddered, "Anyways, where's the short one? I swear I'm going to kill that little ."

"Don't call him short. He's your height anyways. Living room and fast asleep." They decided not to further ask any more questions because the image (whatever these idiots were thinking about) was mind-scarring.

"LEE JIHOON!" A shout was heard from the living room and a groan sounded after.

"Sorry, soRRY. SORRY. Don't knee me over there!" Mingyu, who was also in the living room snickered, because it was the first time he witnessed someone waking up Jihoon (where he actually stays awake) and also the first time Lee Jihoon was scared of an attack.

Good times.

 

 


Hello! Hehe ^_^ Maybe another chapter update tomorrow. For now, enjoy some Seungcheol WAKING UP MOMENTS. Muahahaha. Add me as a friend and we can spazz about 17 <3