Agency contract and fangirling

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

"Bye Eunmi!"

"Ehhh!? Aren't we going home together?"

"Apparently not, got to go to some building." Yeon Young shrugged her shoulders and threw a wave behind her back as she walked out of the class. Plugging in her earpieces, she scrolled through her music list and listened to Infinite's Back. After walking through a few blocks of buildings, Yeon Young checked the map on the phone and found out that she had arrived at the entrance of KBS Building.

She entered the huge lobby and made her way to the receptionist and got her visitor pass. Yeon Young swiftly made her way to the elevator. The sooner she got this over with, the faster she could get home. When the elevator doors were about to close, someone was trying to rush in. Yeon Young looked directly at the person's eyes but brattily looked away and didn't press the 'open' button, sincerely hoping that the lift doors would close before that person even reached.

Turns out the doors were too slow. The person managed to get a hand in the gap and the doors opened again. She bit her lower lip and sighed in exasperation. He smiled at her politely and seconds later, others also started streaming in. It was almost a full lift load.

The elevator finally started going up.

"Guys, I hate you all."

"I hate you even more, Park Jimin! We are running late because of you!"

"Luckily, Jungkook got us a lift. If not we have to run up the stairs." The older ones of the trending K-pop group groaned at the thought of the hideous stairs and how their interview was at the 20th floor.

Yeon Young gulped. So it was the Bangtan Boys. AND THE ONE I IGNORED WAS JUNGKOOK?

Ah well.

Not so bad since he isn't my bias but , BTS is my ultimate group!

Yeon Young looked at the floor silently and fangirling thoughts ran through her head like every other normal fangirl. So what should I do? Should I ask for their autographs? Should I ask for a photo? But aren't they running late? Oh my god. What? WHAT?!

The lift stopped at the 17th floor and snapped her out of her trance. Yeon Young realised it was her level and shyly mumbled that she had to pass through. "Sorry, Jin-ssi, but could you please let me through?" She muttered a thanks as he looked behind and realised someone was there before stepping aside with a small apology. I lost my chance! She berated herself and kind of sulked as she went to the meeting room.

She opened the door absentmindedly and found herself staring at a pile of papers and the PD-nim hidden behind it.

"Hello Yeon Young! Please take a seat over here!" She smiled and dumped all the papers on the floor without a second thought. Her assistant that stood by the side jutted out her lower lip and frowned. It was going to take forever to rearrange that stack again.

Yeon Young did and muttered a hello as well.

"Let's just move on to the contract part shall we? Seeing you once is enough to know that you are impatient and hot-tempered," The middle-aged woman chuckled mischievously and Yeon Young just snorted.

"Okay, so. 1700 000 won per month. Individually for you and Yeonsoo. This includes filming at your house at random times and sometimes, you have to accompany the Seventeen boys to interviews and shows with Yeonsoo. Please cooperate. We will try out best to do it after school times. Ah, also, we will give S.Coups a weekly allowance to buy things for the kid, so don't worry about Yeonsoo's living cost."

"Specify random timings and please do tell, how my family got signed up."

"We have posters everywhere. And your mom signed up a form. She has two pretty daughters so the ratings would shoot up. And, sorry to give you cold hard facts but being a widow is also going to rake in views. And timings? Ranging 24/7. Of course, we will try to cater to your free times."

Yeon Young pretended to maintain her calm as the talk about her mom came in. Are you trying to film a drama? Being a widow isn't that bad. She has a normal family and has two daughters to take care of her. It isn't even that worse off from normal families.

"Before you actually blow, let me make an offer! Your mom must be tired taking care of Yeonsoo, so please try to let Seventeen do it. Give them a chance. I have 2 1-month trip tickets to Europe and I was wondering if you would like your mom to go. I tried giving it to her but she just kept rejecting it. Maybe you should give it to her instead?" PD-nim smiled at her warmly and Yeon Young hesitantly took it form her hands. Umma has always been working hard for me and Yeonsoo, she definitely needs a break. Yeah, she needs one.

"Thank you." Yeon Young shot a sincere smile at the woman in front of her and got one in return. She took her bag and left the room, the door sounding its closure.

"Oh my, did you see that? She looks like a doll."

"Yeah, you definitely like that cause the ratings and views are gonna shoot up." Her assistant rolled her eyes and began sorting out papers again.

Meanwhile, Yeon Young was still in thought. The pay is alright since I'm just doing what I usually do, just with some nutcases, and umma can go on a trip, what more can I ask for? 

Haha, maybe I could ask for some more trips to the KBS buildings to get autographs from BTS-

Speaking of the devil, she saw them again as the lift stopped at the 17th floor. Surprise wasn't even a good word to describe how shocked she was.

"Ah? The girl that wouldn't wait for Jungkook just now?" Jimin commented but immediately shot her a sheepish grin when he realised what he said. Yeon Young smiled menacingly at the maknae of the group. He was such a great gossiper.

"Hyung, quick! Shut the doors!" Jungkook said as he sensed a killing intent directed towards him. Too late. Yeon Young already stepped in.

The lift doors were really too slow.

"Sorry, Jimin really has to watch out for his mouth." Namjoon commented with a chuckle and Yeon Young just said it was fine with a slight blush tainting her face.

"So are you a rookie? What's your name?" Yeon Young shook her head,"I'm just in some variety show. I'm Yeon Young."

"Ah, explains why I haven't seen you before." Hoseok nodded and their small talk soon came to an end. He patted her back and waved with a huge grin, "See you on TV!" Yeon Young couldn't help but chuckled back.

"Oh my god, I just talked to BTS! My life is complete!" She said blissfully and slapped herself on her cheeks to prevent herself from smiling like an idiot. She walked home with light footsteps and amidst her fantasies, she had arrived right at her doorstep.

"UMMA! I'M HOME!" She shouted excitedly and ran into the kitchen.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I saw BTS today! I swear to god! Taehyung was so handsome! Umma, are you listening?" She said happily as she screamed and jumped around hyperly.

"You know what? I think you should listen to Seventeen's song. It's a song catered to teens, about a teenage boy falling in love." Jihoon droned and stared at her from his seat in the dining room.

"Wow, I didn't know you could scream and run around like a fangirl." Mingyu walked pass her and commented, going to the fridge to get some orange juice.

"And I definitely didn't know you can get embarrassed." Hansol snickered.

"Or blush." Seungcheol .

Yeon Young shut and looked at the floor self-conciously. These idiots were just out to take revenge, weren't they? And most importantly of all, there was a camera. She groaned and slapped herself.

"DUDE, you got to like Seventeen! You got to make us your, what do fans call it, your ultimate group!" Seungkwan said. Soonyoung was about to make a comment but she looked at him with a deadly glint and he shut up. Why do I always get the stare? I didn't even do anything yet! She walked to Yeonsoo's room to find her mom teaching Jeonghan and Jisoo how to prepare the milk for Yeonsoo.

"There, simple right?" She chuckled and handed it over to Jeonghan, finding her daughter standing behind her.

"Welcome back Yeon Young!" Mdm Lee smiled.

"These guys are doing much more better than expected!"

"Not better than me I hope." She teased and brought her mother to her own room. She brought out the letter.

"You know, umma, you have been working really hard to support this family all on your own! Please take a trip! I beg you. Go and enjoy your vacation with aunt or grandma! I can do well here without you. And if you are worried, I got 13 boys (who may not like me) to protect your lovely daughter. Have fun okay?" Mdm Lee smiled, touched.

"Okay, if my daughter says so. Then I shall be packing now? Since the flight is the day after." Yeon Young nodded and went to check up on Jeonghan and Jisoo, and found the camera secretly filming her. The cameraman was the usual one that came.

"Ahjussi, please tell me that you did not just do that," Yeon Young deadpanned.

"I did not do that." He snickered and walked away. She huffed and went into Yeonsoo's room.

Yeonsoo chuckled as she drank on the milk bottle and Jeonghan patted her head while Jisoo experimented with the milk formula and hot water.

"Hey," Jeonghan looked up and smiled at her.

"Sup." She said and hoisted Yeonsoo, "Annyeong Soo-ah!" Yeonsoo smiled and shrieked happily.

"I just can't seem to get her to like me that much." Jeonghan randomly commented.

"If she does, I think you can take over the role of her brother and replace this pretty sister of hers." Jisoo coughed.

"Yah." She shot up irritated. Jeonghan chuckled, "He's kidding. Everyone in Seventeen thinks you look cute." She glared at Jeonghan, a little embarassed but more or less relieved.

Her looks were her life. Seriously. As a design student, her appearance mattered the most. Yeon Young wanted to become a top designer in korea and if she can pull it off without a hitch, others would too and buy her clothes.

"Are you going to hit me?" Jisoo said as he blinked his eyes innocently and chuckled once she sat back down, "There's no merit in that. But if you want me to, I can."

"You can? You can't even come near me."

"...This is my house, idiot."

"And?"

"I can lock you in if I wanted to."

"Doesn't work if you can't catch me." Jisoo laughed. Oh dear, he was having too much fun teasing the girl. Was it because he tried sampling the baby milk? Jisoo doesn't know why he was acting so childish.

Yeon Young smiled at him with irritation. "Who, SAYS SO!" She bypassed Jeonghan and chased after Jisoo, who jumped on the bed and ran out of the room, shrieking in laughter. Thunderous footsteps sounded through the house as they ran around in the living room. Seungkwan groaned as his popcorn got knocked over and Wonwoo sighed as the TV got blocked by the two running humans.

"Told you so." Jisoo teased.

"I don't think so?" Yeon Young cocked her head to the side and pretended to chase him from the right but went from her left instead. Being clumsy and dorky Jisoo, he got flustered at the sudden change of movements and hit his leg on the corner of the table. He yelped and fell backwards into Mingyu. 

Who was drinking orange juice.

"HAHAHAHA. Too bad." Yeon Young broke into genuine laughter for the first time since Seventeen saw her. Sadistic people really find happiness out of others' misery.

"Hyung!" Mingyu groaned, because his shirt with wet and sticky.

"Sorry!" Jisoo laughed and winced as he felt his back stained with orange juice. Mingyu seriously has an obsession with juice, he could have drank plain water. Jisoo rolled his eyes. My shirt is ruined!

After ushering Mingyu and Jisoo into the washroom, Mdm Lee shook her head at her daughter who was still laughing. Even though it was much toned down, if Yeon Young saw their faces, she would burst into laughter yet again.

After a while, they came out with clean but dripping wet shirts.

"Yeon Young! Stop laughing and give them some shirts would you?" Mdm Lee nagged softly.

"S-Sure." She breathed in and out to calm her laughing nerves down. Eyeing Jisoo from the corner of her eye, she saw him looking at her as well. Jisoo's lips twitched upwards and she started her laughing fit all over again. "Sorry, your shocked face is just too funny. Okay," She opened her wardrobe that she kept her designs for guys, "What do you want to wear? Oh? Just keep it, I don't need it back." Since they were just drafts in stage 1, they weren't perfect either. To designers anyways.

"Why do you have guy clothes? Oh my god! Look at this, it's so cool!" Mingyu pointed at a black shirt with studs artistically placed all over it.

"Take it. I'm a design student." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Then don't you need it back? Isn't it precious?" Mingyu gaped idiotically.

"It's just a draft."

"It looks nice though."

"You have a lousy sense of fashion."

"..." Mingyu stayed silent.

"And you know it." She smiled at him challengingly.

"And I thought you were only all brawns and no brains-" Jisoo commented. Someone kicked him and he fell down. "I still owe you that kick, don't I?" Yeon Young said sarcastically and he could only roll his eyes good-naturedly.

Soon, both Jisoo and Mingyu came out of her room. Jisoo was wearing a symmetrical black and white long sleeved shirt while Mingyu enthusiastically wore his studded one.

"Can I stain my clothes with orange juice too?" Seungkwan gawked at the clothes that looked like they were designer brands.

"You can go home shirtless for all I care." Yeon Young scowled at him.

"GUYS! Change of schedules! Please get into the van now!" The manager informed them after he recieved the call from SBS.

"Okay, bye! Yeon Young! You owe me a shirt! Even if my birthday is on January 16, I don't mind if you pass me one sooner," Seungkwan hollered and ran out of the house. Soonyoung and Seokmin mumbled a quiet 'bye' because they were the most scared of her. Jeonghan, Jisoo, Mingyu ruffled her hair as they went out, earning a glare from her. Seungcheol,Wonwoo and Jihoon gave her a slight nod before leaving. Hansol and Chan childishly stuck their tongues out at her before leaving to which Yeon Young showed the whites of her eyes. Last but not least, Minghao and Junhui bowed politely before leaving in a haste. She sighed happily as the house finally felt empty in a long while. Yeon Young had recieved a schedule from the PD-nim just now and she didn't need to see them for a whole week! 

How cool was that?!

Anyways, it was time to watch the paris fashion show. It was going to give her a lot of insipiration. Yeon Young hummed happily as she got her drawing materials ready on the table in front of the TV. Something dropped on the floor and she looked back with a frown.

Meeting her eyes were the ahjussi cameraman.

"I caught that happy dance on camera." He smiled.

"..." Giving him an unbelievable scoff, she threw an eraser at him.

 

 


hellloooo. long time no see! just really excited to update this story. ROFL. (partly because I just recieved my hide and seek album, hmm. BE JEALOUS) Anyways! I'm off to watch their chuseok dance! Annyeong!

SAY THE NAME, SEVENTEEN! (lol joshua)