Fitted clothes.

a series of seventeens

It’s 5.30AM, a little bit too early to be waken up as their per usual waking time would be at 6AM, and yes, 30 minutes of extra sleep is a luxury, just as how even a 5 minute nap is. But the blaring alarms that is of Soonyoung, rang throughout the entire dorm, the other members groaning awake minus Junghan and Seungcheol who had taken the liking of waking up earlier, reasons being of being the first to shower and to prepare breakfast respectively. 

“What the hell? What gives?”, came out a cuss from the young English-speaking rapper of the group, only to be preached by the other native English speaker of the group about his choice of language and the fitting period of when to use it and when it’s unnecessary to be used. 

“You wouldn’t believe this but our performance clothes for The Show is here now and it’s actually the fitting type!”, Soonyoung loudly exclaimed with hints of excitement though almost still in disbelief if it weren’t for the performance outfit he was holding out to show the prove to the others. 

Exclamations of “oh my gosh” and “oh really” are then exchanged by the members who had seem much awake now and had headed to their living room to check out their outfit.

“Wow this is cool, this is great.”, exclaims the youngest of the group, already quickly heading to the shower after picking up his outfit so he could put it on.

“Finally something that doesn’t make us look like hiphop 80′s wannabes.”, Seungkwan, exclaims as the few others who nodded in agreement.

“God bless this day for when we actually have nicely fitted clothes. Bless the God Lord for giving us this opportunity. God bles–” “Jisoo hyung please stop-”