twelve dancing 'princesses'

a series of seventeens

“Now, kids. Have a good sleep because tomorrow’s going to be a new day. And Seungkwan, no spitting fire raps or whatever you’re calling it when everyone’s asleep okay? I’ve been getting complains from Chan.”, Seungcheol, the head of the family warns the brunette as he tucks him to sleep.


 

“Yeah, yeah. As if Chan doesn’t annoy us with his ‘little’ Michael Jackson obsession, singing to Billie Jeans whenever we have cultural ethnics classes.”, the brunette complains, a soft ‘I do not’ comes as a immediate reply. “Yes, you do.”, someone’s voice, a softer toned, backs the brunette to which the youngest, Chan, poke his tongue out at the two.

“Now, now, kids. Time for bed okay. And Joshua, please put your macbook away. You’re going to ruin your eyesight, sweetie.”, Seungcheol, points at the raven-haired, soft complexion male who does as told, putting his macbook to his side table.

“Very well. Good night, kids.”, the head of the family, smiles as he walks backwards to the door, his eyes not leaving from the 12 children that are tucked in bed.

“Good night, father.”, 12 voices chimed in chorus as the blonde head smile at his kids, slowly closing the door after his exit.

The room went still - or at least for a few seconds until one of them, the one closest to the door slowly got up from the bed and head for the mahogany door, quietly clicking the door open and did a double take before shutting the door quietly. “The coast is clear.”, he whispers to which the 11 others then got up. 

“Quick!”, the oldest one spoke out though his voice coming off soft as he took his own pair of shoes, wore it and head to the middle of the room where there are 12 floral designed concrete painted against the floor. Everyone else immediately got their dancing shoes on, gathering in the middle of the room, each standing before their very own flower design that are matched to the colours of their personality. After glancing at each other, they begin to move - dancing to a tune they were singing, something that is unpracticed but had always been something they had been doing.

As they move, sparkles come flying across the room as the 12 floral designs turned into staircase, leading them into an almost other realm. They made their way down in the orderly manner, the last one, Chan, glances around before softly exclaiming that he missed coming here as the ‘entrance’ closes as he walks the leading downwards staircase.


A/N : I’m sorry if this ended up so abruptly but if I continued it’s gonna be so so so long????   Also yay for double updates???? Subscribe and comment if you like my works!