Don’t step on me, I promise you this dance.

a series of seventeens

Title : Don’t step on me, I promise you this dance.

Character : Hansol, Seungkwan

Paring : Seungsol

Genre : Fluff?

Length : Drabble

Synopsis : [Fiance!AU(?)] Based on this prompt.


 

“So this is it, hmm?”, Seungkwan steps in their new, empty apartment after toeing his shoe off, leaving them by the door before taking a step into the empty living room. The brunette takes a quick glance around each and every room there is, even the toilets while his fiance, Hansol, rearranged their shoes neatly, being the neater one out of the two, before entering and joining Seungkwan whom had already settled himself by standing in the middle of the living room.

Hansol goes over to where Seungkwan is, his arms wraps around the other male’s torso with a smile plastered to his face. “So.. do you like it?”, Hansol asked, hints of nervousness being there but the genuine smile still showed. “I love it. I love you.” the brunette responds, shifting to fit himself into the hug before swaying them side by side while humming to Nat King Cole’s L.O.V.E.

Soon, they were waltzing around the empty apartment to Seungkwan’s humming but not of course with Hansol stepping his foot from time to time, earning only laughters from the two every once and then. “You’ve never been good with slow dancing.”, Seungkwan mutters between his hums, taking the lead out of the two. “Remember our homecoming night? You stepped on me so many times yet I wonder why I still keep dancing with you.”, the brunnete mentions and laughs as the other male reddens from recalling. “You still love me, that’s why. And I love you too.”, Hansol mumbles, trying to ease his redden cheeks as they’ve now gone back to swaying side by side, merely enjoying each other’s company and warmth. “Hmm, I do love you Choi Hansol.”, Seungkwan mutters softly, leaning in to press his lips against the other male and continues to mumble. “That’s why I said yes.”

“And I love you too, Boo Seungkwan.”, Hansol mumbles as their lips brush against each other before pulling away from the lip contact, only to smile at his lover as he brings one of his hand up to caress the other male’s cheek. “I’m glad you said yes to being mine from the first day and saying yes again to marrying me.”