Burning Lips Leaves No Memories

a series of seventeens

Character : Junhui, Hansol
Genre : Angst?
Warning : intense kissing? smoking?
Synopsis : Hansol wonders about the lingering smell of cigarette and he misses Junhui a lot.


 

To say he is breathing is a understatement. But Hansol is breathing.

He certainly tries not get sidetrack with his train of thoughts, wondering how there are butterflies in his stomach, how his throat seems to be dry though he quenches his thirst with the booze in hand and how his eyes never seem to leave a certain raven-haired.

Junhui is the cause. 

The older male has his skin inked. A walking art. He adorns his pale skin with written words that Hansol can’t seem to read, it mostly being a foreign language. It does not help that the other male is indeed very physically attractive. Aside the male’s beautiful brown orbs that twinkles like the night sky and his prominent facial features of heavily defined jawline and plump, kissabale lips, the male does has a few piercings (which Hansol thinks is pretty hot, especially the tongue piercing that Hansol had caught a glimpse off when the latter was laughing with his group of friends).

Hansol gets a kiss. And things went a little too fast. Hansol was burning within.

Hansol remembers the loud music that vibrates against the floral designed walls of Soonyoung’s house. And he remembers Junhui approaching him. He also remembers how the other male had ask for Hansol to meet him outside. He doesn’t however remember seeing Junhui with a lighted cigarette in hand and the lingering of smoke chains that Junhui creates, blending the musky smell of cigarette with the cold, moist air of the after rain effect. He also does not remember the long, lingering kiss Junhui had gave him when the other male has his lips pressed to his. 

Hansol registers the taste of muskiness and bitter fuzziness. Then he feels light-headed when he felt the taste of something metallic cave in to exploring his mouth, venturing to each corner of his mouth like they were adventures. The young male is intoxicated though reality wakes him up almost immediately.

Junhui isn’t here now. And Hansol can only wonder about the lingering smell of cigarettes from long before as he lights the last one up from his packet and misses Junhui more with each inhalation of the cigarette scent he takes.

Oh, he wonders why his insides are burning when he walks away from the cemetery.