Blackhole

a series of seventeens

A certain raven-haired has his Canon EOS 5D Mark III pointed at the model posing before him. He clicks away, the sound of shutters immediately following as the taken picture is then briefly shown on the camera screen. The photographer pulls away slightly, enough to see the taken picture and he can’t help but like this one just like the many other photographs he had taken of the model before him. 

The male model before him, Kim Mingyu, simply adorned in the modelling brand’s clothing of summer cardigan and equally neatly ironed jeans, posed in a manner where if those clothes weren’t even well-known, it would be made well-known by him.  There’s something about the male’s sun-kissed skin and how his smile was just like the shining stars of the night sky that simple lures Wonwoo in further than his already made-known liking of the male model.

Wonwoo turns his attention back to the small lens of his camera, taking the close-up shoots this time but he feels his breath hitched as his eyes darts at the sight of the male’ up close and personal beauty. The model had his eyes trained to Wonwoo’s camera lenses and the photographer thank the heavens that if it weren’t for his large built camera and how the studio lights is above the model, his blush might be evident to the other male.

The male model smiles teasingly, almost as if knowing that Wonwoo had been blushing behind the camera but had the raven-haired had otherwise think the model was just doing his job. With a heavy intake of air, he clicks against the camera button, shutters falling back to same pace of snapping but Wonwoo knows he has know fallen deeper into a blackhole that is of Kim Mingyu with every clicks made.