Special {GyuHao ficlet special}

a series of seventeens

A/N : Because I don't have constant update and the last one was really short so here's a make up for my absence and for short drabbles.


1. Can't Sleep, Love.

“Gyu hyung…” Minghao calls out to the sleeping hyung, slightly tugging the sheets shakily.

“What is it..?”, the sleepy Mingyu shifts awake, turning to look at the caller, whom appears to be Minghao. He sees how the other had his pillow with him then followed by the sound of thunder. Without a question, Mingyu shift over, making space for the younger male whom then invades the space almost immediately and Mingyu has his arms around the younger’s middle, going back to sleep.

“Thanks Gyu hyung…”, Minghao whispers softly, as the other male could only hum a soft reply.

2. Keep Dreaming.

“Mingyu hyung. You’re a midsummer’s dream I’ve always wanted… it makes me scared. That I might lose you someday.”, Minghao mentions, his hands busy brushing against his toy poodle, Mini, as Mingyu gazes at the younger male.

“Don’t be.” Mingyu tells him, scooting a little closer as he nudges for the male’s attention. Just as Minghao turns to look at him , Mingyu leans in to press his lips against Minghao’s.

“If this is a dream, I want us both to keep dreaming.”

 

3. How Many Stars Does it Take to Forget?

 

Intoxicated.

Minghao smells of thick bitter-scented liquor if not the scent of thick metallic that is stuck to his clothes mixed with the musky scent of cigarettes that is still fresh; his eyes bore coldness as though as if the night breeze that blew his face wasn’t already cold enough to compete with those empty eyes of his.

The blond haired male stare into the void darkness, feeling dazed as the high of the rolled paper between his lips starts rubbing him into numbness. He turns to look at the stars that twinkle ever so brightly as if to mock him. “You like seeing me vulnerable, Mingyu?”, the male spoke out, turning his head to look at the lifeless body that laid not far from where Minghao had settle himself at, a pool of blood can be seen around where the lifeless body laid.

Minghao got up from where he was, tossing the used cigarette he had in hand aside as he approach the mentioned male, fishing out his pocket knife and drags the silver weapon against the male’s cheeks with a smile his lips has curl into.

“I think I like you better with your blood flowing. How beautiful like the stars you wanted to be with.

 

4. Take me to the top straight down like a gyro drop.

 

To Minghao, Mingyu is like a gyro drop. There are time where he feels high when he is around Mingyu, especially when the other male is smiling and is kind to him. He also feels low when he doesn’t see Mingyu. It didn’t help that his heart would pump up and down as well.

Others would tell him he is obsessed. To him, Mingyu was affection.

 

5. Because you wanted the sunset.

 

A loud bang was heard, the noise echoing faintly after. The sound of alarm then follows up after.

You wanted to see the sunset and I love you enough to let see the day after that.

 

6. Playing with fire

 

Mingyu was as cold as ice. Cold stares and silence were his weapons. But how in the world did someone managed to melt the heart of a ice prince, much less, have his finger wrapped around the other.

But Mingyu like to think that the other male is his little fire.

 

7. Ghost!Minghao & teen!Mingyu

 

Minghao is a ghost but he doesn’t haunt. He observes and watch over. And Minghao has always been watching over a certain Gemini, Kim Mingyu, when the male was a child up till a teen. He has seen things even the male’s parents does not know of. He knows the scars the other male hides. And Minghao really just wants to give the other a hug and tell him that he would be fine. But he can’t.

 

8. Midsummer Night’s Dream

 

Every summer, Mingyu dreams of the same dream. He sees a boy, much younger than he is but he doesn’t see his face. Mingyu could only recognize his voice but when Mingyu wakes up he could only vaguely remember bits of information.

One summer then, Mingyu captures the image of the boy from his dreams with his camera while taking a stroll to the park.

 

9. Songwriter!Mingyu & Oblivious Minghao

 

“These songs are so meaningful. Did you write them for someone special?”, Minghao asked after listening to a few songs Mingyu had played for him while the other male was working on yet another song.

Mingyu could only stare at the other male, deadpan. “Are you serious? We’ve been friends since we were kids and all these songs I’ve written are about you oh god I swear I love you but you’re so dumb most of the time.”, was what Mingyu wanted to scream at the other male but instead choose to fake a smile before muttering a soft ‘yeah’

 

10. Barista!Mingyu

 

“I see you’re making heart shape again for the oddly too colourful haired customer. Is that pumpkin spice latte with extra syrup? Jezz his drink choices never change.”, Mingyu’s colleague, Wonwoo, shakes his head in disapproval before Mingyu kicked him in the and told him to attend to the other customers while he makes the drink.

“His drink choices doesn’t matter.”, Mingyu finds himself mumbling to himself before he hears another voice (Jihoon? Mingyu can’t tell. He was too focused on working the heart latte art) telling him how he’s a er for his favorite customer.

 

11. Bitter Lies

 

“I’m slowly getting better.”

Lies. That one specific sentence was all a lie. Mingyu is certainly not getting any better and in fact, Mingyu finds his body crumbling as each second passes. His death call’s around the corner and when the time does come certainly, Mingyu would let those skeletal fingers wrap itself around his neck as goosebumps shiver down his spine when death takes him and when everything is all black and cold.

“Do you wish for reincarnation?”, Mingyu hears someone speaking out as what he sees around are only of darkness though if he squint hard, he could see a figure with wings.

Mingyu thinks for a bit, a specific person from his memory recurring to him. Xu Minghao. Mingyu truly wishes to see Minghao again. Or at least to tell the latter how much he truly loves him and how he had at least wanted one more chance to hold the younger male in his arms again. The male then turns to where the source of voice came from.

“Yes.”