Fight me, love.

a series of seventeens

“Really now? Are we seriously starting a game of hide and seek?”, a faint voice exclaims, it being even more audible as the clicking of shoes resonates closer to where the mafia had himself taken ‘refuge’ of. Soonyoung clearly knows who it belongs to as the blonde uttered a cuss under his breath, his fingers busy with the touchscreen mobile in hand as he ask for quick reinforcement to where he is at. He was the ringleader, he wasn’t suppose to be caught dead or alive anywhere near the cops but here he is hiding like a scrawny rat. 

The clicking of shoes comes nearer as the blonde male slowly fishes out for his pocket knife. How dumb of him to leave his gun aside - it would have made things easier if he had his gun, fire one at the cop’s leg or something and make a run while the other is injured. There isn’t much time, he figures he will have to put up a fight with the enforcing male. Darn idoits, someone in their circle must have exposed them and there is surely a traitor within one of their kind. He couldn’t pinpoint who as he thinks of the other as his brothers, even if they’re not blood related, after all they all had one thing in common; they were all orphans from the same orphanage.

In amidst of being lost in his thoughts, a soft “gotcha.” was heard rather close and before the other male could respond, he was pinned against the moist, cold wall though without struggling to be freed. “Really now?”, came sounding with exasperation from the struggles of pinning the blonde male. “I expected something coming from the ringleader.”, the brunette cop sassed, a mocking chuckle followed as the blonde ringleader snarled at the mockery. “You make things to easy, sweetie.”, the brunette knocks the pocket knife out from the other male whom is pinned. “Who’s the sweetie, you piece of-”, Soonyoung’s sentence was interrupted as a fist came knocking his jaw. The brunette clicks his tongue. “You made me use my fist. Tsk.”, the cop clicks his tongue again, this time with hints of annoyance. The brunette then immediately received a blow from the other male. “You make me sick.”, the blonde snarled, pinning over the fallen cop as he throws a fit of punches while the other defends himself.

The exchange goes on, throwing of punches and rolling over each other, both earning equal bruises and blood-shedding from the nose or lips. “Stop. making. me. throw. more. punches.”, the brunette exclaimed the words individually with each punches, only to be rolled over by then. Soonyoung got too tired throwing punches because they were both equally up to each other and with all his strength left, he pins the other male’s arms against the ground.

What happened next halted the both of them as the brunette could feel something soft, warm even against his lips despite the cold atmosphere around them. The night turns to deafening silence, both the male’s minds are as blank as paper. Before the brunette could react, the other male pulled away, staring at the cop in disbelieved despite the action was his to make earlier. They kissed? “What the hell?”, Soonyoung exclaims, taking a double take before making a run of it.

The brunette sat up, confused and feeling rather hazy over what had happened. Before he could register on how the mafia had made his run, he screamed out “KWON SOONYOUNG YOU PIECE OF .”