Do You Believe in Magic?

a series of seventeens

Character : Seungcheol, Seungkwan
Paring : 2Seung
Genre : Fluff
Synopsis : Do you believe in magic, Seungkwan?
A/N : Inspired from the Ceci photoshoot in which Seungkwan wears this top hat and I think he looks very magician to me? This isn’t entirely magician au this is just a excuse to fill my 2seung needs.


 

“Do you believe in magic, Seungkwan?”

The male dressed in a white button down shirt ask Seungkwan one day, his fingers busy with the deck of cards he held, shuffling it professionally, like his fingers were trained to do.

“No.”, Seungkwan replies shortly, uninterested at what magic trick the older male might do this time as he continues to pack up their stuffs from their gig earlier. “Magic are for naive children and get your on the move.”, the brunette reinforces his words from before, adding a disapproving shake. The older male chuckles and Seungkwan gives him a weird look between shifting their instruments.

“Let me try something. It’s really magical that you might end up believing in magic.”, Seungcheol ask, turning to the male as he pockets his cards away.

“What is it?”, Seungkwan pauses on his step, setting the box that he was carrying down as Seungcheol approach him. The male then leans close, pressing his lips over the younger’s. The young brunette swears he could see fireworks and if he’s lucky, he hopes the older male doesn’t hear his heart beat fast. The kiss  then ends almost immediately though it had seem time had stop for a moment during the exchange.

 

“Now do you believe in magic, Seungkwan?”