Chapter 6

Together | Multifandom [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Call!

- Jimin POV -

 

It was weird to talk to her about all that but I think that it was nice that she opened up to me. Her life must have been hard to face alone, and I guess it just made me feel more responsible to help her out.

I had to go to vocal training today with Taehyung so we left early and Seokjin hyung drove us to BigHit. Personally I like singing with Taehyung because our voices are complete opposites. If we were talking about perfect harmonies and tune, Jungkook's voice is the one that matches mine and Seokjin has a voice that matches Taehyung. But when Taehyung and I sing together, although it is harder work to get harmony from it, it's worth it, because I feel like it sums up our whole relationship.

"Yah. Jimin-ah. Can you wake up?"

"You daydreaming or something?"

"You look like you're dead, it's really scary."

I heard various voices say and then I snapped back into reality.

"Oh. Taehyung-ah," I said, recognising the lean figure in front of me.

"Yeah. It's me," he said and pulled me up from the beanbag I was sitting in. I looked around and saw Jungkook and Seokjin hyung standing on either side of Taehyung.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Yeah, hyung, you were staring at the wall but smiling to yourself like a drunk idiot," Jungkook said.

"Don't call me an idiot," I said to him and draped my arms around Seokjin hyung and Taehyung, "let's go. We have to train."

We had finished doing our vocal warm ups with Seokjin hyung and Jungkook and then they left for the other recording room, leaving Taehyung and I alone.

"What was it?" Taehyung asked me.

"Huh?"

"What were you thinking about earlier?"

"Nothing."

"Is it Ji Young-ah?"

"No."

"Hmmm," Taehyung stared at me for a while and then shook his head, "you're telling the truth. Then what was it?"

"Nothing, okay," I didn't want to tell him that his cheesy friend was reminiscing over their amazing friendship.

"Okay. Sorry for asking," Taehyung said, putting his hands up in an 'I surrender' position and I laughed.

"Yah. Taehyung-ah," I said.

"What? You gonna hit me or something? C'mon, I said I was sorry. Geez I was just asking you a-"

"Shuddup," I said and he stopped talking. "Taehyung-ah, for some reason, I feel like my heart is more at peace now, compared to before."

"Well, that's good then," he said, "although, I think it's because of Ji Young."

"You seriously wanna die don't you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter